Part questions

Would my motherboard
gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3484#ov

Fit in this case?

microcenter.com/product/445129/S340_ATX_Windowed_Mid-Tower_Computer_Case_-_Blue-Black

with a 11 inch graphics card? (RX 470 8GB)

Other urls found in this thread:

scan.co.uk/products/cooler-master-seidon-120v-version-20-water-cooling-kit-quiet-with-compact-120mm-pwm-radiator-for-int
scan.co.uk/products/corsair-hydro-series-h100i-v2-all-in-one-extreme-performance-cpu-cooler-with-240mm-radiator-2x120mm-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>GA-P43-ES3G
ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 21cm

>NZXT S340
Clearance:
GPU Clearance With Radiator: 334mm (13")
GPU Clearance Without Radiator: 364mm (14")
CPU Cooler: 161mm
Cable Management: Lowest Point - 17mm; Highest Point 168mm

Dimensions:
200mm(W) x 445mm(H) x 432mm(D)

Motherboard Support:
ATX, MICRO-ATX, MINI-ITX

so er yes...

tfw no qt azn gf
: (

I'm not Asian.

>You have to be 18 to post on this site

Whats a good cooler besides the 212 Evo I could throw in here?

Also I asked about the card specifically because I wanted to make sure nothing was in the way by default.

i want this haircut. what's it called

The "Martin Shkreli after sex".

good post

Pretty much.
But yeah, whats a good simple self contained Water cooler + Radiator combo I could throw in here for the CPU?

More face pics pls

Now can you answer my question

Wtf is this guy or girl?

More/sauce of this cute goddess pls

Have a custom one myself, but here are some self-contained coolers.
scan.co.uk/products/cooler-master-seidon-120v-version-20-water-cooling-kit-quiet-with-compact-120mm-pwm-radiator-for-int
scan.co.uk/products/corsair-hydro-series-h100i-v2-all-in-one-extreme-performance-cpu-cooler-with-240mm-radiator-2x120mm-

Any more?

The "i get offended by everything" haircut

More grill pls

post feet

Not the same person but how do coolers like this work? Do you like replace the water yourself?

This is clearly a finngol turk. Therefore asian,

What is this? Was it born with a human vagina?

Yes, I am a girl.

post feet or tits

CUTE
CUTE!!!

Prove it you twink.

post teet or fits

Finngols don't have crooked teeth

Stop thirsting for her and answer me. Smh

>white
DROPPED

i dont care im in love either way

Maybe he lives in Britain.

Can't help it, she's too cute.

FUCKING WOMEN RUINING MY BOARD REEEEEEEE

Why arent this faggot posting feet so we can jerk off already?

tfw christmas erection

The trans-boy I'm talking to and have a massive crush on looks just like you.

I've been out with them twice already (under the pretense of studying) but we're both on break with family right now. Any tips on where I should go, considering we get along really well and have common interests?

Just go out and get dinner somewhere. Anywhere works, just ask them what they like to eat.

Y'all niggas gonna answer??

You just buy new.
Don't fall for liquid jew in 2017. Buy a decent copper heatsink instead.

op i wanna cum in your mouth!!

How long do these usually last before I have to replace them and how do I know when it's time to replace em?

Also I have a Hyper 212 Evo but I was looking to replace it for a low profile water self contained cooler.

OP I apologize on behalf of this board that Sup Forums is a place where, if you post a picture of a cute person (be it boy or girl), the thread will be derailed 99% of the time, even moreso if said person is yourself. This is where the beauty of anonymous posting comes into play, you can be the most beautiful person on Earth talking to the ugliest motherfucker around and you will only be judged on your words and nothing else. Soul to soul communication, transcending identities or appearance.

AAAA CUTE, CUTE!!

Yes

Anyone?

Also whats the best budget one that'd work on LGA 775?

better to just reapply thermal paste every now and then
get a nice quality thermal paste, arctic silver or something, and apply that instead of whatever comes stock (unless you get a noctua cooler, which has good thermal grease bundled already.)
reapply that every couple of years

What happens to the water in these self contained coolers over time? I've always been a heatsink kinda person so I don't know much about em.

Is that Ashley? She's my biggest Nazi crush.

Would raise white children with/10.

it becomes warm, then it becomes cold and so on

>trans boy

Im sorry

So it doesn't just like dry up eventually and need to be replaced?

Also whats a good budget one for an LGA775?

not ashley

ashley is here
they have similar haircuts and both are cute / petite but notably different

Eventually yes, but it happens much sooner on preapplied/stock paste. Something like Arctic silver will last a long time.

How long is eventually?

I'm really stupid and assumed you were talking about thermal paste.
Water in coolers like that would take literally forever to dissipate

H100i is always a good choice

Oh! Okay then.
Good to know!

It would take thousands of years until the plastic tubing is fragile enough to let the water out.

What's there to be sorry about?
He's a genuine, nice person whom I get along with extraordinarily well. Not to mention cute.

delet

He's mentally-ill, and has a high chance of having a mental breakdown once he can no longer appear androgynous.

Sure, fem-boys are cute in their prime, but it's a slim window.

well, can always get a new one when he kills himself.

Trans-boy, as in born female.

I've no idea when or if they're going to transition though, or even the extent of their dysphoria. I don't think a lot of their family even knows and it seems a lot of things in their life are in flux so I'm in no position to judge. All I know is that we get along, they're genuinely nice, and they're very cute, and I really want to get to know them better. I just feel rally nice inside when i'm with them and when I talk to them it feels like nothing else in the world matters. That's more valuable than identifying as something different than others.

(also I'm not this person fyi )

>I just feel rally nice
*really, getting used to new keyboard

>born female
Die one too, surgery can't alter the reality of chromosomes, now fuck off back to GitHub or wherever the fuck you crawled out from.

Did you read what I said?
I've no idea the extent of their dysphoria or when / if they're even going to transition. I haven't really asked yet but I hope to learn more about them as we hang out more in the future.
You can't just dismiss people because they're different than you or don't fill your idea of what's normal.

Your bf is cute, don't listen to that guy. A dude with a vagina is literally the best combination possible.

Ashley isn't his bf, she most likely wants his bf to die in a gas chamber.

he is insane, you clearly can disregard the mentally insane. It's fun to exploit them to fuck them, but they still are nuts.

>bf
I wish. Maybe soon, perhaps. Hopefully.
>you clearly can disregard the mentally insane. It's fun to exploit them to fuck them
I'm sorry you feel this way about a human being

Cross dressing is more of a moral problem than insanity.

Cross dressing =/= Gender dysphoria
Again, I'm not certain the extent of it (considering they have an active tumblr and went to a performing arts high school, both of which are echo chambers but Sup Forums is too so I'm not one to judge, simply making observances) but in the end it doesn't matter to me either way as long as we get along. It's the quality of character that counts, and they have that covered.

My only concern is (I haven't brought this up yet, obviously) that I know people can go through transitioning with surgery and hormone replacement therapy and still feel dysphoria, sometimes even worse than before, which lends to the higher suicide rates of post-op transgender people. I just want them to feel comfortable and safe and that aspect of it inevitably brings me some level of anxiety. This is part of why I want to get to know them better and their view on everything, where they're coming from, etc.

I just really like this person, man. I can't help it.

Punchable face.

>tfw no qt trans bf

>repugnant smell
you mean the pheromones that make women attracted to you in the first place, got it

Why would you ever get anything besides the 212? Everything else is autistic or overpriced

Dunno, was just checking in incase something else happened to become better in the past year.

i'm sorry you fell for the liberal jew juice

>treating human beings as human beings and not disregarding people because of how they identify
>"liberal jew juice"
you know that post really made me think, user
it really makes u think, u kno?

fuck you, commie

any more of this cutie pie?

I have been asking for feet pics and f5ing the fuck out of this thread with my hand on my dick for hours. Ready to go.

wow it's like people on the internet aren't obliged to send feet pics to strangers or something

What are girls doing on Sup Forums if they arent posting tits and feet? Makes no sense.

she needs braces, she'd look even cuter with them on

>2016-08-27 (2).jpg
>2016-08-27 (4).jpg
theres probably more

>he doesn't think snaggle tooth is cute

>he doesn't think braces are even cuter

Cute but looks exactly like one if my ex girlfriends and that makes me uncomfortable and sad. Bye thread.

> and still feel dysphoria, sometimes even worse than before

it is because they look in the mirror and see the abomination they've become, a literal freak that science created
it totally goes against nature, and instinctively, they recognize it and don't know how to cope - how can you restore your body once you've destroyed yourself? once you've cut off or altered the one thing that defines your gender?

and no i'm not trolling or trying to be humorous
there is a reason that everyone and every entity, even the APA deemed homosexuality as mental illness

Shut the FUCK up dude.

>ad hominem

the only thing I would have changed in my post is "literal freak of nature", but my point still stands

they look in the mirror and see what they've become - a thing that defies nature

it is one thing to struggle with lusts for the same sex, but therapy assists individuals with mental illness. ever see how autistic and down syndrome sufferers live well in communal style homes?

but now that psychiatry has decided to stop aiding those who suffer from this form of mental illness, the outcome is even worse. which is better? to be able to get help, or to kill yourself after having destroyed your body with chemicals and unnatural shifts?

Man they aren't hurting anyone, and if people like you didn't exist, they wouldn't feel bad.

Not him, but the dissonance / dysphoria never really goes away even after transitioning. It's something that really should be remedied through better accepting yourself as you are and not to try and change your physicality thinking that will fix everything, when more than often it does not. We live in a culture that is rapidly turning to telling people with gender dysphoria they're fine and everyone else is wrong and surgery is great and hormones are great and changing your body and mind with surgery and hormones will fix everything and allow oneself to better be "themself" but suicide and depression rates go UP for many, MANY post-op transgender people and it's not because society is oppressing them, anything but. It's because gender dysphoria, at its core, is a mental illness and for many even going through hormone replacement therapy and sex-change operations will not fix that dysphoric feeling.
The worst part is that there are so many vulnerable teenagers that are very, very easy to influence and are told if they don't fall under gender norms then they are transgender, they roll with that and go through hormone replacement therapy + surgery and then realize they've done irrecoverable harm to their bodies and minds, and more often than not end up killing themselves over it.

Oh I'm not saying that absolutely anyone who gets an inkling of a whim should transition, but bullying them Isn't going to make them less likely to kill themselves.

Enjoy yourself for whatever you are, by all means.

exactly my point, very eloquent and well said

if i wanted to leave a typical bully comment i would have just said kys

i really meant what i said
you can't destroy your body like that and expect there not to be consequences. even if you want to be a massive faggot, so be it - better to live like a gay person than literally destroy yourself

i don't like sodomy, but do you think i genuinely want to see homos off themselves? do you think i spit at people in public? lol, certainly not

Some people don't exactly destroy their bodies granted.
Also I would advise that you try to love everyone (who isn't a total asshole of course) a little more... I think that this thread should be laid to rest desu, it's become non technology related and the poor individual who started this thread and the individual in these pics probably would like to have it gone, too.