What's better to carry laptops in?
Messenger bags or backpacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shirokoma_bgl/status/812963815708991488
pixiv.net/member.php?id=294226
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ever heard of laptop bags?

Those are pretty much messenger bags.

Backpacks. My backpack has 2 spots for laptops. I've used a messenger bag for a while, but it was nowhere near as comfy or easy to carry.

Doesn't your back get sweaty while wearing it though?

>manually carrying the laptop yourself

cool

I news this

You can always just carry the backpack on one shoulder. Still 10x more comfy than a messenger bag

Is that... Made of Lego?

a messenger back makes you look older and more professional

>a messenger back makes you look older
Yes but why would you want to do that?

>and more professional
lol no. I've never seen anyone with a job carrying their laptop in a backpack?

Backpacks will distribute the weight across both shoulders. Messenger bags will place it on one shoulder, and possiblly be balanced awkwardly when held flat on your back.

You might also consider how high on the body the bag sits. I must be just short of a person they designed my Swissgear bag for. I'm 5'5" and with the straps completely drawn, the bottom of my laptop strikes against the lower part of my spine (or I'm supposed to be fatter.) Result is that end of my laptop case is cracked.

>lol no. I've never seen anyone with a job carrying their laptop in a backpack?
That proves his point dumbass

fuck off pajeet

A proper messenger bag is better. I like Targus since they have retarded amounts of padding.

Yes

>Messenger bag
>Posts picture of a backpack
Could you get any more stupid?

The original point is that a messenger bag looks more professional than a backpack asshole.
See pic related

Backpack, everything else will result in pain and strain over a longer period of carrying.

I want one

Briefcases

Are Lenovo backpacks good quality?

yup

My work gave me pic related for our thinkpads

It's a beaut. Plenty of room for general storage but safe cushiony compartments for laptop & accessories.

10/10

I have one of those. I don't even buy backpacks anymore since the ones vendors give us are durable as hell.

Laptop inside a sleeve, inside a backpack

timbuk2 bags are the go to for me.

Unless you're in a professional environment, this will just make you look autistic.

sauce

whats a good small-ish messenger bag that will fit an x220 and maybe a stationary box, maybe a few other small things?

>I've never seen anyone with a job carrying their laptop in a backpack?
Probably because the kind of people you see are paper pushers.
I carry a backpack over one shoulder, and i have a tablet in there (a laptop is useless) because it's easier and faster for me to calculate and draw shit with a stylus than bother with a laptop and laptop dongles.

t. civil engineer

Backpack, it's way more comfy and you can stuff more stuff than just your notebook and power brick

It's from this tweet:
twitter.com/shirokoma_bgl/status/812963815708991488

But this is the artist that drew the picture:
pixiv.net/member.php?id=294226

Fucking manlet

disgusting

Stellar. Now I need to buy one.

ITT: fags that can't just use a God damn briefcase like a normal adult. Pic related, what I keep my laptop/tech kit in.

Disgusting what? You don't like breasts, user?

>> not using a god tier turtlebot

>liking breasts with fur on them
I'm fine with anthro, but fur on the breasts is too much.

You could ask her to get shaved.

autism

It's a Turk. Turkroaches like their women as hair as possible.
It's a remnant genetic instinct from the cave days.

Autism is carrying your shit around in a backpack like a fucking kindergartener or in some hipster ass purse.

Lose weight, not even memeing

I've been fatter and slimmer over the years and backpacks always made me sweat under them regardless of my weight.

I really should go on a diet though.

>You can always just carry the backpack on one shoulder.
great way to fuck up both your bag AND your shoulder

How the fuck is holding a backpack on one shoulder going to damage either of those things. That's so far fetched

I use an extra large fanny pack.

I noticed a huge improvement by getting relatively fit. Still get a sweaty back so I got a mesh back backpack. Helps a little

dependant on what im doing or where im going depends how i carry,if im going into town actin all normie and shit,goin coffee shops amongst the sheeple ill fit in with a messenger bag,if im out wardriving,goin to hack meets,or whatevs ill take my backpack,its full of my externals and shit.

Messenger bags are hipster garbage.

Backpacks or briefcases (various sizes, some almost binder size) is where it is at.

Its fine unless the backpack is heavy

Use plate carrier and put power brick and mouse inside the mag pouches

This is the correct way to carry a Toughbook.