How did memesoft let it slip?

>le enterprise grade security face

>This CLI debugging interface grants the attacker full access to the computer's hard drive, despite the presence of BitLocker.

>The reason is that during the Windows 10 update procedure, the OS disables BitLocker while the Windows PE (Preinstallation Environment) installs a new image of the main Windows 10 operating system.

>OS disables BitLocker

Hahaha not only Microsoft has full control over your encryption keys but now they disable it on the whim.

did some pajeet forget to disable this in the main build? :^)

This should be reported on in the msm

I am the only one who does not use any of the tools provided by Windows since like XP?
It's like they have that Microsoft Security shit, which is actually a GUI with nothing behind it.

>November 29

So not only are Wincucks being spied, their encryption is not even working.

Might as well use Windows XP at this point

>encryption
>using wangblows

pick one

I mean, I wouldnt be even upset if it was possible to publicly ssh into a my windows box, it wouldnt make a difference anyways, right?

>just had to hold shift + F10 to access the back door this entire time

This only effects major updates like to build 1607. Also it has always had access to your keys, how the fuck do you think it reads/writes data from disk?

>did some pajeet forget to disable this in the main build? :^)
Kek, this.

>pushes tons of fucking updates every single fucking day for "security purposes"
>can't even protect itself when updating

>reported
This shit has been a thing since Vista. This is nothing new. They won't do anything about it.

This NEVER happened with vista, 7, or 8

But if an attacker has physical access while the computer is running then encryption is useless anyway..

You tried?

Except if an attacker has a rootkit or spyware that is able to take control of some sort and executes shift F10 then he'd get access remotely if your particular infection had remote access.

The fact that Windows 7 can't update unless I allow it to decrypt is the first clue that you can't trust microsoft to hold onto your keys.

8 years of Windows 7 and this was never an issue and never came to light anywhere but only on windows 10 did this massive security flaw occur

>pushes tons of fucking updates every single fucking day for "security purposes"
except it doesnt, pic related, all the applicable security updates for my Win10/Server 2016 environment.

>Except if an attacker has a rootkit or spyware
If this was true it would already be able to query the TPM and get the key, this has nothing to do with windows updates.

>The fact that Windows 7 can't update unless I allow it to decrypt is the first clue that you can't trust microsoft to hold onto your keys.
Windows cant read or write to the disk unless you provide it with the encryption keys you retard.

Shift + F10 has worked since at least XP but probably earlier

Well, yeah but no BitLocker

>if attacked already has full control over your system he can take full control over your system!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

>no one reported it for over a decade
>yea it was probably there

>Windows cant read or write to the disk unless you provide it with the encryption keys you retard.
but windows 10 can do it without your permission because your keys are stored online whether you like it or not

>it's a Sup Forums fails to understand thing, makes silly statements thread
I love these.

Damn, Linux users are dumb as fuck.

>but windows 10 can do it without your permission because your keys are stored online whether you like it or not
again you retard, they're stored in the TPM

>Its a microcuck gets anally blasted post
top kuk my friend

Except on windows 7

Not every attacker.

tell me retard, how is it going to read and write to the disk without the encryption keys

Yeah I'll be locking my doors so nobody can come in my house and press keys on my system and steal my totally unencrypted flac collection :^)

what will be the next news?
>You can hijack a windows 10 update dropping a unattended XML config file in a secret place
>When you wake your computer from hibernate, your drives are unencrypted and no password it's required

>your keys are stored online whether you like it or not

No, that only happens if you use the shitty "device encryption" in home editions. Bitlocker gives you the option to save the recovery key wherever you want.

>When you wake your computer from hibernate, your drives are unencrypted and no password it's required
Isn't the hibernation file kept on the OS drive which would require you to decrypt it on boot?
If not, what's stopping you from grabbing hiberfil.sys and just look for the encryption key?

>updating Windows

This can't be true, it's too good to be true. I knew windows fanboys was already being cucked on purpose by microsoft but not this much.