/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Love, Peace and Joy to All Edition

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user receives his 'Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD' • user receives a Crossfire watch, but it's not what he ordered • Fidget dodecahedron is on flash sale • user updates us on a vacuum cleaner he bought, "It's shit." • user writes a review of the Eiaosi X6 • user tries to introduce a new meme phone • user's order says delivered, but he didn't receive his item, chinked? • More BM-800 mod discussion , • user receives a bunch of 10k 1206 resistors, impressed by the included business card Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Subwoofer-Shower-Waterproof-Wireless-Bluetooth-Speaker-Car-Handsfree-Receive-Call-Music-Suction-Mic-For-iPhone/32631614426.html
imgur.com/a/JvrGt
m.gearbest.com/other-tools/pp_470643.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wrIOkzYE-og
wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_ido
en.miui.com/unlock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for i want to fuck Mitu

second for waste 20€ gimme ideas

It's 5" vs 6.4"

Attention seeling regular faggot did it again

just ignore it

oh god..

dont bump the other thread

is there going to be any decent sales online tomorrow? or is that only a thing in stores?

how did you get a blank name?

would like this too

Sup moot how's the viral content incubator at Google?

I bought a bluetooth shower speaker on 11.11 for ~$5. It's $7.48 but still cool.

I'm still waiting on mine to arrive (last package from the 11.11 sale). They're a reputable seller though.

aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Subwoofer-Shower-Waterproof-Wireless-Bluetooth-Speaker-Car-Handsfree-Receive-Call-Music-Suction-Mic-For-iPhone/32631614426.html

An user also posted a neat looking mushroom nightlight for ~$1.20.

You can get a kazoo for $1.50 and a mousepad for the same if you're looking for money to "waste".

Is this good SoT?

>babby's first shop

hi guys, merry christmas.

whats the best way to btfo of an ebay reseller saying that they're shipping phones with official global roms when in actual fact they're sending them with fake roms with fuck knows what on them so that I can keep my money and the phone?

>shop

you cant

Idk. If this is even that bad my workplace has these super bright lights so i have to keep it at max brightness often.

That's rubbish. I'll just get my money back and get him in a bit of trouble then.

The best you can hope for is a partial refund

they will never let you have the phone and the money. a few bucks maybe.

I can get a full refund and give the phone back, which is fine by me. I'll make sure ebay knows about his practices though.

why dont you flash the global rom instead of returning it ?

Don't like the head rest since it leans too far back; so it's pointless unless I want to stare the the ceiling.

The seat cushion is no longer feels as padded as it used to 8 months ago. I can feel the hard plastic if I press my fist against it. It's fine otherwise, except for the exploding part.

I don't have a windows computer. I suppose I could wait a month and do it. The rom that has been supplied has updating and recovery mode disabled to stop you removing it.

imgur.com/a/JvrGt

Anyone seen anything like this before?
m.gearbest.com/other-tools/pp_470643.html

That just looks like a glue gun (pen).

"Plastic welding" sounds like glueing, and the UV light is there to make it set/dry faster.

its pretty shitty
they cropped up around the same time as the 3d printing meme

youtube.com/watch?v=wrIOkzYE-og

Was this a good deal?

Mods = gods

OK, I've spend the last three hours trying to get TWRP on my Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro.

I'm following the guide hre: wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_ido
>adb reboot bootloader
and
>fastboot devices
work but then I can't flash TWRP.

Anyone an idea how to get TWRP on this thing (or find me another way to install CM)

>shit OP thread got deleted
mods doing work for once

Should I get the Redmi Note 3 or the Redmi Pro? Or a different phone entirely? Do they have decent cameras?

Note 3 Pro

so, we all agree that only niggers have shiny watches?

Its usually >80€ on Amazon.

No, the cameras are shit.
Get Honor 8 or Zuk Z2 if you want good cameras.

Good useless items link. I will definitely buy a couple of those.

Note 3 Pro. Camera is good if the light conditions are good as in broad daylight, pretty decent in the dark with flash and absolute dogshit in any other situation. Video quality is good and it records up to 4k @30 fps. Front camera does a good enough job for selfies.

Best

Why do you hate watches?

I don't have watches. They are the best of the best on micro-engineering. This question is like "why do you hate iphone?" question, and I don't hate macs neither.

when you hate, you don't hate the object, you hate the people

"look ma, I cherry picked this just for you"

how so can't you flash it ?I did it like 2 weeks ago and had problems just with the patching.

rn3pro camera is OK, could be better, but still decent

btw, ~2 weeks with xiaomi.eu and i can say I'm satisfied, just chrome crashes from time to time, i think because of some of the missing gapps stuff, but happens rarely and think more often with the chrome beta app.

for the next phone i'm going 2gb+ for sure

Do graphics tablets that breach wacom's patents like tilt and batteryless stylii really exist in mainchinkland?

your argument was?

You don't have an argument, you have a strawman fallacy. You looked through Quora of all places until you found an oldfag who hates smartphones talking about his $10 Timex and trying to say all watchfags are like that. I know you're just shitposting but come on, apply yourself. This is weak.

Problem is watches are something used universally by everyone, from grandads with small vintage watches to youth with huge Hublot watches, from poor pajeet with HMT watches to millionaire politicians with Jaeger leCoultre watches.
Are you telling me you hate every human?

Wow, that's a really nice watch.

Went to look it up... 560euros. And the funny thing is, that doesn't seem that much to me cause I've seen 1000+euro watches that don't look as nice.

I just searched "why people wears watches" on google, first result. My question was more like "what's your defense?"
I know only poor people that can't afford a house and live with welfare, with expensive $800 watches.

>with expensive $800 watches
that sound like a macfag

>I know only
That's the problem, there are more people out there.

APPARENTLY ORDERING ON NOVEMBER 24TH WASN'T EARLY ENOUGH TO GET MY PRESENTS ON CHRISTMAS

I'M FINE THO, TOTALLY ALRIGHT OK?!

If you start off with a classic logical fallacy don't expect a real response. You're embarrassing yourself.

I will only ask you something: if you need to know the time, why do you need a 560 euros watch instead of $3 digital one? just to look cool? to show that you have the shiny one (what leads to the nigger character again)?

but those fags are buying chink watches lol

See pic related That is (You). Please Fuck off back to

When you earn enough money to be able to invest in a €560 watch or you've been saving a long time for one you want then why not. Not everyone has the same interests as you and just because the only people you interact with are the deadbeats in the neetbux queue every fortnight doesn't mean all watchfags are niggers.

seller confirmed i'm not received item
mean while suspended ebay's one has no news
i have to refund that

Can anyone recommend a quality power bank on aliexpress or they are all shit?

(You)

here's a photo I just took with the Pro, it has the dual sensors for depth detection in macro photography allowing you to emulate DoF. The software isn't as strong as more expensive competitors like the P9 but it's good for the price.

It also has the OLED screen which is gorgeous but time will tell how it fares.

It has no global rom so you're basically stuck with the xiaomi.eu rom and that's it.

>November 24th

If it were October 24th, then you'd have a pretty good guarantee, in your case the chances are closer to 50%.

>just to look cool?

Yes, a nice looking classical watch (doesn't need to be expensive) sends a message to the people that you got your shit together.

>buying a watch
>""""""""""""""investing""""""""""""

sounds like someone has been looking at too many watch print ads

Fuck off. Damn pretentious nigger.

I know this will be hard to get, but some people really, really apreciate more on a watch than just the time it shows.
Like the design, the material used on it, the detail put on the outside and the inside of the watch, the characteristics of the crystal in the watch, the movement inside of it, how the movement works, how the movement keeps moving after a period of time, and many, many more things.

The same question can be made about people who likes guns, or cars, or arduinos, or etc.

>invest on watches

>pic
Don't care. Fuck off.

Oh shit I'm sorry.

>teeth of gold
>not just for eat
nigger detected

Xiaomi

What?

Great counter-arguments, you've levelled up your shitposting skill! Choose a new perk!

I think that Kimovil.com doesn't really know about the photo quality, only the sensor. So phones with same sensor can produce different quality photos depending on the camera software.

sup /csg/
the huge amount of choice in chinkwares has scrambled my brain.

sub £150

Important:
Screen
Battery
Reliability

Less important:
Performance
Camera

Read: WhatsApp and TV machine (hw/sw decoding?)

leaning towards rn3p or zuk2

Considering your priorities, redmeme is the better choice.

Yeah the LeEco ones have horrible cameras despite using the same sensor in Pixel. read the reviews it's bad.

>is the "watches and mp3 players are autism" shitposter
Regulaop is not the OP of this thread, why are you shitposting now?

Battery you say?

Well then the Redmi 4 Prime is the phone for you.

ftfy

It reminds me of that guy on /wsg/ who sperged out over a hand-made shotgun, I deeply regret not screencapping that thread.

Do you craft watches? If you do I will respect you forever. If not gtfo.

I thought only the British fetishized the proud working class life. Guess I was wrong.

Lol, don't tell me you're that same guy. How's your autism been treating you lately?

Just picked up Pokeball powerbank from post office.
Gotta do teardown at end of next month.

>Redmi 4 Prime
Is the lack of a Global Rom a big deal?

>Voltorb used selfdestruct

>Pokeball
You have to be 18 years old to use this website.

Crafting watches = a challenging and world renowned skill requiring years of practice and learning
You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Fuck off back to where you came from

Thank you

I applied for unlocking permissions for my wive's rn3p, she didn't get an sms yet, but when logging in to en.miui.com/unlock/ it goes directly to the "How to Unlock" section. Any way to check if she got the permission to unlock ?

>I have no counter for "handcrafting watches is really really fucking hard and anybody who can do it at an high level deserves respect" so I'll tell him to fuck off

You're shit at shitposting.

what's this bullshit about "fake rom" on GearBest?

Jokes on you, I'm a bong

See You are "here" in /csg/ talking about luxury timepieces am I not correct? Fuck off.

Kek, even with 1A load voltage drops to ~4.88V, but on other hand my no name pink powerbank does exact same thing.

I need that for next weeb conference.

so, we all agree that buying watches if faggotry?