Boxing day

Anyone here ready to do some Boxing Day shopping? What are you planning to get?

Other urls found in this thread:

frys.com/product/8087934?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_Day
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF you just got shit why are you shopping now

Actual lower prices on shit.

Check out the ad frys just put out a few minutes ago. Shitting themselves on laptops and desktops prices. Plenty of them for 500 or much less for gaming, sub 250 for non gaming stuff.

Don't you open your presents tomorrow?

Or are you in Oz?

Fug I hope microcenter has this shit

614 bro?

Plain City here. Rural.

frys.com/product/8087934?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Not much components for sell yet other then up to 70% off msi mobos

The fuck is boxing day? The hell did this shit come from?

Canadians coined the name i think but specifically done for stores to offload the marked up inventory they couldnt sell during the holidays.

Houston

I hope they have some decent NUC my mother needed a PC

So no country that matters.

Besides Christmas is basically banned in Canada anyway...it's not progressive enough.

This is probably the most unneeded pol comment i ever seen, and i voted trump in cali

>Actual lower prices on shit.

"lower prices on shit" holidays are a fucking scam

wait a month or two to find actual lower prices on shit you won't need for 9 more months i.e., winter clothing

>The fuck is boxing day?

boxing day is a traditional british(/common wealth) bank holiday after christmas, has recently been turned into a consumerist whore holiday primarily in canada a la black friday outside of the us

the whole thing is as much of a scam as black friday/tech monday, shitty deals on shitty tech models that won't be sold any other time of the year

A fucking leaf.

I am not wasting my money on any more crap I have already spent a fuckload on presents for Christmas. I'll be damned if I am gonna go and spend more.

>Shopping lemmings lol

Wow. Microcenter is that big now? Or is this mail order?

It's literally just across town and much better than Fry's for real IT stuff.

what in the holy fuck is boxing day?

You live in Cali. You'll never be normal or functional again man. You can judge nobody.

Yeah it's in Houston now

Really enjoying walking in and seeing the in store vanilla prices better than anyone online

Especially that is true for monitors