Why isn't Sup Forums using Google's Invisible reCAPTCHA?

Why isn't Sup Forums using Google's Invisible reCAPTCHA?

youtu.be/GeibaHfYW9o

>Coming soon

>the botnet is now invisible

How else will gookmoot earn passbux?

One thing that would make me shell out money for a pass is if it could allow me to post sound webms outside of /wsg/ and /gif/.

the captcha girl has a nice voice

Log in goy. we'll fill your home page with infowars trash about shillary and drumpf after you post on 4chinz.

IT'S OVER, Sup Forums IS FINISHED

Would bang her

That's a goose.

you're a goose

/thread

You're a quack.

How will Hirishima sell gold accounts then?

>Sup Forums Pass users have reduced post cooldown timers. Sup Forums Passes also bypass IP range and country blocks.

Doesn't this mean I can make bots that opperate with the normal Sup Forums cooldown times for posting within the browser? Like, this means I could easily in Javascript make a posting bot, because the captcha needs no human interaction.

You already can if you pay for Pajeet captcha farms.

Why spend money on building an AI that can solve captchas if you can buy pajeet to do it for a bowl of rice a day.

so what god awful nightmare tradeoff does this have? is Google going to read everything I fucking write on that page or something? Scan it and edit out 'fake'(real) news and 'russian propaganda'(unfortunate facts about the elite)?

Because Hiroshima nagasaki wants to annoy you as much as possible so you cough up the shekels for a platinum account
How can the goyim be so dumb they think the slimy gook would actually improve the site for everyone?

Sup Forums is already using Google's "NoCAPTCHA reCAPTCHA".

Except that you still have to enter CAPTCHAs, but instead of deciphering text you have to select some pictures. That is, unless you use the legacy CAPTCHA.

Not gonna fall for that again.

This,
how will it work?

well, it will only be invisible for good goys.
pajeet will still get the "select the street with no poo" captcha

the legacy captchas are easier at this point.

They already do that.

>is Google going to read everything I fucking write on that page or something?

it already does, it's just getting smarter about it.

The captcha works by checking your cookies, google account, android phone, youtube history etc. Any time you connect to google. If your Internet history looks like a real person then you don't have to fill in the captcha.

So basically if you're not a normie you'll have to fill in a normal captcha

>slower than the legacy captcha
or
>won't work unless your computer has all of the botnet cookies on it

I don't know what it fucking is, but nobody should use anything that is marketed this way. That muh indie clapping and melody is straight out of a diaper commercial. And if you pay attention, everything marketed to adults now features this diaper commercial music. That little cartoon is not even diaper commercial, it's just for babies. Adults are fucking babies. Just tell me what I need to know, don't baby it up, it's fucking insulting. And it should be insulting to you.

Take that back.

Stop talking smack

>at my local bank
>girl on the computer has to solve recaptcha
>tells me "haha this stuff is so weird"
>"it's this new fancy technology the bank employees are forced to use"
>tell her "y-you too"
Should I have told her I knew about it because of Sup Forums?

You have what I lack

you two should fuck

dont be a cuck

This, however its fine as it is. Its not really a hassle these days and I make couple dozen comments each day here, been that way for 10+ years.

If you want hassle free, just buy the pass.

They used to be easier, but the nigger developers ruined everything as usual.

Post her pics of her feet

I still remember operation renigger

Sup Forums pass doesn't have this problem.

this, but unironically

You're out of luck

>allow me to post sound webms
Fuck no, hell no

>Invisible Captcha

Wasn't enough for them to be impossible to read, they'll now make them invisible?

most definitely not that lower right square.

it all started with a duck

It was a goose.

don't be obtuse

well you better get use, stabbing your stick-dick, shredding and breading

you're a cantaloupe

well you better get use, stabbing your stick-dick, shredding and breading

Why? They work just fine on the other boards.

Just make a script to auto-fill the captcha box with "calle" and you'll be essentially captcha-free on 90% of your posts.

Pretty sue Sup Forums X could get this working soon enough.
Not that it means anything. The "pick the store front" captcha literally never identifies me as human no matter what. I use legacy captcha whenever possible.
Plus I don't want to feed the machine learning memenet any further by helping it understand my browsing habits, which is what I assume it uses to detect humanness.

This.

Every captcha is "calle nigger".

nice callection

It won't work anyway, just like the “noCATPCHA” bullshit. So in other words, it will force even more people to buy a Sup Forums pass.

If hiro was extremely jewish, he would do it

>Except that you still have to enter CAPTCHAs, but instead of deciphering text you have to select some pictures. That is, unless you use the legacy CAPTCHA.
And instead of spending 1 second typing in some words, I usually have to spend a minute solving reCAPTCHA.

I fucking hate the new captcha so much holy shit. I mean, on Sup Forums it's fine beacuse I have a pass, but on every other website that requires captchas it's just nope