This past year I used Ubuntu exclusively and I came to the conclusion that it's good enough for any normal computer...

This past year I used Ubuntu exclusively and I came to the conclusion that it's good enough for any normal computer work. I also spent almost nothing on software costs compared to Windows or OSX.

I've also learned that it's not more secure than Windows or OSX because it has vulnerabilities that only get exposed to the public years after being known about.

Who is that mattress enchantress?

I don't understand why people use Ubuntu or any other Debian variant instead of just using Debian?

You can install unity, or gnome, or whichever DE/WM you like...

>tfw no black gf

>You haven't unlocked this character yet.

kek

This is still nothing new. Some months ago you spammed Sup Forums for like 3 weeks straight, and even the mods kept ignoring you

You post text that is just vaguely related, with the image of a black girl
your taste in black girls is meh though, you like ones that are either too ghetto, or too dolled up to the point they are fake like the one in your OP pic

after much consideration, i think I would consider a black girl for a relationship now. black women are the ones who try to keep black men, but they go and act like niggers

white men want relationships, but white women are sluts

if you take the two persons from each race who desire to maintain the relationship, then that could withstand anything i imagine

2016 was a good year for you I guess

There's a very good reason why there's way more linux users running Ubuntu instead of anything else.

You can either install Debian, then configure the non-free repos, then install your non-free drivers, then install your favourite DE, then install all the software you're used to and then install all the other non-free packages that you normally need.

Or you could just install a Ubuntu variant that already comes with everything, including your favourite software and just get on with life.

Retards like you that "don't understand why people use Ubuntu instead of installing Debian and configuring it to be just like Ubuntu" is why the year of the Linux desktop is never happening.

Who shaved that gorilla and put it in a dress??????

sure is a great feel
i'm not racist, i respect the blacks, they do a lot of great things despite media focusing on the wrong ones

but jesus fuck are their girls unattractive
asian women too are just awful

white women are so

She's hot.

nigger

Shit! I thought my hairline was bad.

[spoiler] it's a wig [/spoiler]

>they do a lot of great things

like commit 80 times more crimes than whites

mainly murdering black men and raping white women

>Black's commit more crime!
>Says the white people who decide what the crimes are.

really makes you think...

I can't find Adobe Photoshop on Linux

>I've also learned that it's not more secure than Windows or OSX because it has vulnerabilities that only get exposed to the public years after being known about.
All the vulnerabilities I have heard are always fixed when I'm hearing about them. News articles never say "This is bad and there is no fix anywhere!". I just have to do an update and I'm fine. I don't read the developer lists though.

This. This. This.

She's a little small in the chest but I'd do her.

exactly, you can trust it more since you know it isn't spying on you, but that doesn't mean it's more secure

Absolutely this

It is more secure because you can download most stuff you need from repos which are pretty much safe, also because Linux is not an usual target for malware since Linux users are usually more knowledgeable about their own computers and also because even the most basic malware would need your root password to do anything.

Making malware for windows is just easier because old people and normies can't into computers.

Yeah if only those evil white people weren't so intolerant of murder, assault, rape and theft.

Damn those white devils. They only criminalized those things to keep a brother down.

White men Killed and raped millions of innocent people since 9/11.

>Prove me wrong

This. The only reason to do everything else and use debian instead is when you are short on resources or need distraction from everyday life. But neets will never learn.

>really triggers your neurons

>follow arch wiki
>be knowledgeable
It doesn't work like this Billy.

>black men Killed and raped billions of innocent people since 9/11.

FTFY

I got it bro

dumb
dumb
dumb

stop pretending you understand linux you weird poser, you have no use for it if you can't run through a VERY basic configuration
go back to windows & grow up
distros like ubuntu are security risks because the ubuntu maintainers are fucking dumb cunts who don't know how to produce an os

ooooo. Let me rock your world.

The secret reason people don't do the logical thing: Everyone is a moron.