I recently did a fresh install of Win7, and I feel its time to lay winamp to rest

I recently did a fresh install of Win7, and I feel its time to lay winamp to rest.

What music/media players do you recommend, Sup Forums?

Winamp

jriver media centre

its managing my 2terabyte library and seamsless crossfades between DSD FLAC and MP3

Winamp

foobar2000

Winamp

Why not VLC?

sonique

What are you looking for, A library manger or playlist player?

MusicBee for the former
Foobar2000 for the latter

gtfo if you aren't using foobar

This tbqh family. Been using both and that comment made me realize that's exactly how I've been using them.

I love foobar. I really do. I use it mostly to look at spectrum of a track and find chords (using various visualization plugins). But when it comes to simply working and looking nice I'd say music bee. It also has a podcast support which is nice

Why isn't foobar foss?

Get AIMP4

i use VLC for everything be mad Sup Forums

foobar sucks, WINAMP forever

Keep winamp. I can't stand these minimalistic hipster pieces of shit or memeplayers going around. Winamp still handles my 3.4TB library extremely well and is a welcome change from all the trendy shit being recommended frequently.

Keep winamp, dude. You'll be glad you did.

you got any Metallica in your collection

Just go get some skins for winamp.

Sonique

JetAudio or Musicbee

i fucking hate people with large music collections.

fucking morons. fucking kill yourself.

>finds a person who enjoys their hobby
> tells them to kill themselves

Not him, but.... why?

>being this close

I always ran winamp back in the day because it was the only player that would allow you to easily change the output device, allowing me to play music over coaxial spdif to the front room receiver separate from the pc speakers in the office.

Now that I no longer have the setup, I use winyl with whatever that windows priority audio thing is turned on. I'm lazy and just use wmp if I need tagging and sorting.

Hell, the wmp in win10 is decent enough to use if you don't need advanced shit. Handles flacs well enough.

it's just too much. you shouldn't listen to that much music. i know you don't understand and i can't explain it to you but only really shitty people have that much music stored on a drive. fuck them.

ULTISMO SPEAKS

>3.4TB
Wow that is massive.

lmao at this mere prole who doesn't listen to enough music. seriously though 3.4TB is fucking huge. My library is 450GB and easily the largest music library of anyone I know. Why "shouldn't" you listen to this much music though?

AIMP

Sexy wangblows.

I still use winamp on my phone and on my Windows 10 computer.

I have terrabytes of music.

Mostly archived field recordings, "sublime frequencies..." .

Swell Maps, The Clean, DNA, This Heat...

I luv Belinda Butcher. There I said it.

You cunt.

FUCK JRIVER!

Foobar is better.

aimp3, Winamp feel + modern features, highly customizable, just werks.

>What music/media players do you recommend, Sup Forums?

keep Winamp.

>Windows 10
opinion discarded

AIMP because I prefer sleek, elegant design over bloat. Literally 5mb in size.

looks like shit. also you have music taste of a 21 year old gaymer college children

>efficiency is shit
It's like you love bloatware. Hello grandpa.

>Music taste of a 21 year old gaymer college children
Are you literally 12 to insult my music tastes?

AIMP

I have just (5 mins ago) installed foobar for the first time

>that skin
>that music

FPBP

Don't know how or why but the quality of VLC is shit IMO. That is with a back to back comparison with foobar2k

me: I have been a long term vlc user until ten mins ago, and I can say that what I am listen to here on foobar definitely does sound better than when played on vlc

Spotify :^)

this

MusicBee, it's what Sup Forums recommends
It's amazing

You can change, but knows that Winamp is the best Windows music player. Knowing that do what you want kiddo.

>MusicBee

Musicebee is amazeballs

Winamp or AIMP.

>not flac
kys

Winamp

whoever said AIMP
/thread

I just use Windows Media player :o

Foobar2k - Anyone slating it is retarded.