>cannot bind keyboard shortcuts without external program
>cannot open selected file with spacebar
>botnet incuded

macOS (。>﹏

post the second one

thanks, you made my cock happy user

GROSS (´-﹏-`;)

you aren't fooling anybody, slut ;)

Just added the dash theme to my windows machine and hooooo boy its looking nice and sleek

good music players
Actually, we have foobar2000, which means we have one good music player unlike other operating systems, which have zero.
good firewalls
I don't see any problems with the build-in one.
>>no tabs in file manager
If you have decent window management (not running OSX), you don't need tabs.
>>cannot bind keyboard shortcuts without external program
That is incorrect.
>>cannot open selected file with spacebar
We use the enter key like God intended.
>>botnet incuded
Seems to be a standard operating system feature these days...

>0 good firewalls

on a desktop machine?
what do you think this is running? a server?

source on background please?

macOS Sierra.

ReactOS

Why don't you take a seat over here?

No one cares foobar.

Because dupont niggers knocking on the door.
Foobar is bad botnet, you don't have any choise of software.
>That is incorrect.
How can I lower the volume by pressing super+f11?
+ no drivers

>Actually, we have foobar2000, which means we have one good music player unlike other operating systems, which have zero.

Jesus christ, how delusional (you) foofaggots can be?

Unix

Explain.

>Seems to be a standard operating system feature these days
So youre just gonna accept it and let ms fuck you in the ass?

>0 good music players
wmp isn't that bad. it's not good but it's not bad.

>0 good firewalls
>on a desktop

>cannot open selected file with spacebar
y tho

Yes hello
I'm you but better

>what is moc, ncmpccp, audacious, deadbeef, cmus

>Because dupont niggers knocking on the door.
what do you think the router firewall is for?

the router is fine for a general consumer

Nah everyone should have a dedi openbsd + pf box

GNU/Linux

GNU/Linux

Jerry. You asked me to name it, never said it had to exist you stupid nigger.
/thread

Foobar2000 is hipster tier shitware. Enjoy your software ecosystem that is so full of crap that you end up using an almost two decades old software only because you have no better options.

I think you're thinking of winamp

>Arch
>1.9MiB PNG
I think you need a new distro user

Name one good reason why foobar is worse than those options other than supposed botnet and closed source.

Name one good reason why foobar is better than all of those combined, as the argument is about what software a platform has available to it rather than the different software itself.

What are you even referring to?

Facets

It takes like two minutes to set up an great looking player you can store portabley that does all of the basic shit and power user shit you want. Columns UI users are autists

I literally can't

WES7

desu I just use W7 because I'm too much of an incompetent normie to deal with anything else I haven't used for the past few years

Nanami a cute

AmigaOS

what a weeb

TempleOS

Windows Vista. Windows 8. OS X. BSD. Any Linux.

this

macOS

TempleOS

Oh, boy... W7 was definitely the last good PC OS.

NT6 was a mistake
-Dave Cutler, 2015

Windows 8.1

Sorry user but Ubuntu + openbox is the best

macOS>GNU/Linux>BSD>Windows IMO.
I would actually buy macOS if it was available. I don't like the way Apple makes its hardware almost impossible to upgrade tho

apple still sells 10.6 snow leopard, objectively the best version
>that wallpaper
patrician

Maki would use OS X

>Windows 8 is better than Windows 10
>Windows XP is better than Windows anything NT 6.0+

Yeah no.

>Windows 8 is better than Windows 10
Most definitely.
>XP
I was talking about practical choices.

Post backgrounds of windows girls

ostan-collections.net/wiki/index.php/Category:Windows

can you explain what im looking at?

Slash thread

Ubuntu Linux

What do you mean "was"?

>botnet incuded
You can remove telemetry via uninstalling certain updates.

>babyfur

S T O P
T O P S
O P S T
P S T O
S T O P

There are better GNU/Linux alternatives now, for every task other than gaming.

>GNU/Linux alternatives
No. Not really.

no

It just works.

>Linux includes drivers immediately after installation, so your PC is ready to use
>Windows 7 has 0 drivers by default, forcing you to first install ethernet/wifi drivers so you can even connect to Internet to download additional drivers for your GPU, bluetooth and other hardware. You have to restart your PC at least once and waste at least half an hour installing drivers, even more if you haven't downloaded them already. In addition drivers are installed every time you plug in a USB device, or move a USB device from one port to another (sometimes)

>Linux has tons of useful software pre-installed, none of which has to be replaced. Your PC is ready to use for 90% daily tasks unless you have different software preferences (example, preferring chrome/chromium over Firefox)
>Windows 7 only has notepad, paint, Internet Explorer and Windows media player, all of which are shit and must be replaced. You'll have to waste half an hour installing software you need, at least.

>Linux has tons of built-in functionality and gives the user better control over the system
>Windows 7 needs 3rd party tools for a lot of stuff. This is fixed in Windows 10, but it gives the user less control.

>Linux is lighter on system resources and doesn't include, or at least lets you fully disable, telemetry. So it wastes less resources on useless processes.
>Windows 7 has telemetry which you have to remove, wasting yet another 5 to 30 minutes of your life.

>Linux usually doesn't break if you don't break it yourself. Normie use will not break it.
>Windows degrades over time and it's performance drops greatly over a year, forcing you to reinstall it. You also have a greater chance of getting malware.

>Linux is free of charge
>Windows is only free of charge if you either get it for free somehow, or more commonly pirate it, risking running an even bigger botnet on your PC.

Windows is a bigger waste of time than Linux, retards don't see that. Linux is also better out of the box.

you know your wallpaper has the "playonlinux" logo on it.
That's not a windows logo.

rip user

To late gentoo

I really want to see a pic of u using templeOS

But u only can install it on Apple products, right?

Well hackintoshes are a thing

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

But is not a "legit" license/product

so what lol

And?

windows 10 you dumbfuck

Neither is my windows 7, or any other (((paid software))) I have

Assuming you want to have a original copy Lel

>Windows has games
>Linux does not

>original
>copy
This isn't possible

>PS4 has a lot of games
>WIndows does not

It can probably run over half PC games natively (including java, flash and HTML5 games), and can definitely run at least 90% PC games if you include WINE/PlayOnLinux compatible games. It can also run as many console games as Windows can using emulators. The fact that a few sponsored titles can't be run natively or have a worse WINE performance doesn't matter, especially when comparing desktop operating systems. It would matter if we compared console operating systems.

:)

How do u call it then?

>Windows 10

Neither mine except if its included on the pc

Linux

Windows 2000
Windows XP

aww.moe/oowj1j.zip
It's not backgrounds but have some MEs!

legal copy

It's an original copy of the disc's master, a non-original copy would be a copy of the copy.