All I want is EarthBound and pokémon on this bad boy. Then I can die a happy man...

All I want is EarthBound and pokémon on this bad boy. Then I can die a happy man. Any ideas how I can get started on jailbreaking it?

Be on 3.60 firmware or less

I used the CFW that required HotBrain on mine.

go to henkaku.xyz on your vita browser
wolololo.net

Nobody cares about vita, man. Let it go. Just use your phone. You can even play PSP games.

no pantsu drpgs

or controls

I have a Vita and a psp.

Those metal gear games are hella cool, just no time or effort to play them.

>You can even play PSP games
Barely. That emulator is almost as bad as Project64. Just a bunch of hacks for specific games

Well it's new so that can't really happen. So am I just fucked now?

New ones still might be on an old firmware. So what version is it?

New vita's come with 3.6 or lower, you have to manually update it yourself to an unhackable firmware. If you did that, you fucked it. No hacks for you.

I have finished all patapons and Crush there. Ace combat was also absolutely playable but touch controls just didn't cut it. That was back in 2014, it should be even better now.

Phone is useless for any game that requires more than 2 buttons

Yup, if your Vita is running >3.60 it CANNOT be hacked.

The absolute ONLY method would be finding a motherboard that has a sub 3.60 firmware and using replacing it or just getting a new PS Vita all together.

Arent the best games available for purschase?

Those cost nothing

>drpg
If that's your way of saying dungeon crawler then you have no excuse to not use your phone.

Gonna go an hero now. >:[

>he fully updated it
lol

there's always vhbl, I guess

You fucked up. They don't even ship with that fw meaning you updated it.

The cita took too damn long to be hacked. I was holding off on buying one for so long I didn't even realize it was until last week. Knowing it'll probably have mediocre community support this late in the game I can't even be fucked on playing a lucky dip with eBay.

We had these threads for over a month and it's always disappointed people with their rationalizations. Even the people who never had a possibility to install m33 on their psps didn't fuck up that bad.

I even updated my vita even after it was hacked. Just to access the store.

Money makes life easier

i like how they abandoned it, stopped advertising remote play and bundles.

Without dual triggers remote play is shit. I actually gamed better in battlefield 4, since it forces you to carefully sidestep and slowly aim.

I bought a (used) vita recently and can recommend it.
Playing NFS MW on it is fun.
I commute by bus to work so I have 30-40 minutes daily of rides that I can now fill in playing games (ironically, car racing games).

>just use your shitty glass slate when you can have a purpose-built device with dedicated controls

Nah, you are just retarded, there is already 700 perfect dumped and tested Vita games with all their updates and DLCs

PSP games are as playable as ps1 games, and they're fully playable at least on my 2 year old phone.
>no controls
What do you mean? Can't you just use a joystick? They cost 15-20 bucks.

Just bought it? Return it and try again.

You're dumb

Do you actually use those things?

>PSP games are as playable as ps1 games, and they're fully playable at least on my 2 year old phone.
They aren't playable on my LG G4. ePSXe works great though.

>he fell for the "dedicated gaming device" meme
I would pity you if it weren't so funny.

>I even updated my vita even after it was hacked. Just to access the store.
Don't know why, you can access the same store (and more) from a web browser.

You'd get a lot more value from your money by keeping it hacked and you can still "support" your favorite games/devs.