Do you use lazer face peels or other tech to improve your appearance?

Do you use lazer face peels or other tech to improve your appearance?

I know the tech and the acronym, just added a z to sound cool

that bitch is ugly as fuck if that is what she did ill pass thank you

she is also ugly as fuck

Never speak to me or one of my waifus ever again

this is a proper women cute dangerous and wont put up with your shit

>lazer face peels
what?

I dont know

kys

>he cant handle a women with her own thoughts and opinions

hang yourself iFaggot

Just laser to remove a beardline and achieve ultimate trap mode :)

No need to bully

might as well buy a computer that randomly refuses to turn on or complains about you using it too much

a women is not on object you feed commands to a women is a human being with her own agency

>and wont put up with your shit
Oh... youre a cuck that want the woman to be the man of the relationship.

Anyone here on steroids?

The faggot in this thread who wants to be dominated by a woman probably need some more testosterone.

no i dont want a push over or a carpet to walk on

Nothing hotter than a woman giving orders

look at this degenerate

>a women is not on object you feed commands to a women is a human being with her own agency
Yeah, and you don't exactly buy computers or cars with their own agency, so why should you want a woman with one?

because a women is a human not an object are you dense?

Interestingly you can be a proper, independent, assertive, calm and intelligent person without having a shitty style and projecting your damaged little mental image on everything.

All of the goth, emo, etc. chicks are damaged in reality.
None of them are healthy, the way they dress reflects their internal damage. They use their shitty fashion style to project their damaged self-image.

No sane woman has such a shit fashion and puts shit like that (clothes, makeup,etc.) on herself.

>actually linked a picture of an actress without even realizing it

michelle trachtenberg is one of the few child stars to come out of it still sane she is anything but damaged you retard the other two i cant speak for obviously they are just random models

I think you talk about Fair enough... oh, wait. You must be confusing generic statements with specific ones. If she isn't really a ***insert subhuman style here*** then it doesn't concern her. I wasn't speaking about the pictures I was speaking about certain styles. Obviously a model starring as lesbian doesn't have to be lesbian irl, but her character is.
> child star
I wouldn't be so sure. Just wait a few years.
> she is anything but damaged you retard
>Giving a shit about other people you don't know to the point of anonymously defending them.
>Defending someone who doesn't give a shit about you.
>Defending someone who has 1000000x more money than you.
Oh, wait, again. You're actually an insecure little bitch.
>they are just random models
Why do you imply such shit without knowing anything? It could be just some random bitch who likes showing photos of her degeneracy on tumblr/instagram/etc.

she is 29 or 30 years old she is far out of the going batshit range