Free

>i never paid for software (including windows)
>i never paid for games
>i never paid for music
>i never paid for movies (not counting the few times I went to cinema with friends, and even then someone else paid my ticket)

Do you Sup Forumsuys, and Sup Forumsirls, actually pay for this stuff?

>i never paid for software (including windows)
Yes, because I don't want malware
>i never paid for games
Yes, because in the past 15 years I've seen countless number of people who stopped making good games because no one would buy them
>i never paid for music
Only when I need a license
>i never paid for movies
Lol, no

FOUND THE JEW

Lol, no, not even close.

>I don't want malware
I've never gotten any.

Only for gaems.
I wouldn't pay for proprietary software a dime.
Others have tons of money already.

You one of those mub blood jews

After I changed employers and am getting a non-insulting wage I noticed that I'm now more willing to spend money for entertainment.
If people have money, they're more willing to spend money. (best argument for a minimum wage, btw.)

It's just well hidden.

There is literally a 0% chance that cracked windows isn't bundled with malware.

You can literally download a windows .iso from the official Microsoft site. Then just use a decently reputable license cracker and you're done. Hell you can search for keys on the internet.

I only pay for video games and my Adobe CC subscription (at the student rate)

I paid for my OS (Debian)
I pay for games regularly
I pay for music at shows and i bittorrent em with qbittorrent
I don't pay for movies much but i do see em at theatres

yea because someone who writes a license cracker (or distributes someone elses) totally wouldn't be able to slip in a rootkit

With that logic anything not open source and not personally checked for viruses is bad.
Like I said, I've used license keys from the internet a number of times.

> wouldn't pay for proprietary software
> buys gayms

>With that logic anything not open source and not personally checked for viruses is bad.

Yes

I only buy music when I really want to support the artist.

I bought a few games, all of them because the only way to play them is to buy (Diablo III + RoS expansion, Overwatch, Cyka Strike: Gopnik Offensive)

Have paid for movies when I go to the theatres.

Have never paid for software, but intend to buy Ableton Live some day.

>I pay for games regularly
>I pay for music at shows and i bittorrent em with qbittorrent
>I don't pay for movies much but i do see em at theatres
are you me?

I do. I'm an adult, have my own money and I like not feeling like burden to people around me, though.

>>I'm pretty aure I never paid for software, but I own a legit win 7 OEM key it came with my lappy
>>I paid forany games, both boxed retail and digital download but I pkrated even more
>>I bought something like three (3) album, and pirated a lot of stuff
>>I own many VHS but only something like 150 movies and theatrical recordings on dvd and one single blue ray, I also go to the theatre once per month, still I pirate movies day and night

I do pretty much buy or pirate at will or because i feel to but I always keep the piracy at a minimum of 20% of the media I consume

I own a half dozen CDs, imported my favorite ero-gay from the Japanland, and mostly use software with freely-available source code.
Couldn't you at least throw a few pennies at the things you really like, or seek out things that are free in the first place?

Do you thoroughly inspect the code of every GitHub project you download?

I wish i could pay for games without supporting cancer DRM like Steam.

i.e. windows itself