/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Merry Christmas, hope your order is not in the sorry dear friends.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user posts webm of his JJRC H20C • Anons post their Xiaomemes • Don't fall for the Eiaosi shills lies, a useful list of spotting his shitposts • The Blackview BV6000 can do 6h screen on time • The JIN02 is the best knife this user ever had • user builds a German WW2 tank with chink legos • user gets the new Xiaomi Hybrid Pros • user gives up on repairing his Redmi 3 after shorting its mobo with a OTG adapter • An actual review of the Eiaosi X6, compared to ROCK Mula and KZ
• Doesn't stop this user buying one to spite a "Xiaomi shill" • user reviews a bunch of his 11.11 purchases
• It's a Christmas Miracle, it's the wrong watch • Questions for BM800 experts • Chink vacuum cleaner turned out to be shit • How to set up your BM800 in one .webm • Shin the Japanese BM-800 modder checks in with user and provides him with some interesting graphs of different mods • user is happy with this small seller's service Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Wireless-Bluetooth-Headset-Sport-Stereo-Headphone-Earphone-For-iPhone-Samsung-JP/381783707664?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=2&asc=38530&meid=88cf5a40daff4350a398da99ab4bf1ae&pid=100005&rk=2&rkt=6&sd=191880837210
dx.com/nl/p/bluetooth-v4-1-edr-sport-stereo-earphone-with-mic-black-429802#.WGFvBmVJnmh
aliexpress.com/item/pcb/32215134024.html),
aliexpress.com/item/P00337-Electrical-Wire-Cable-Cutters-Cutting-Side-Snips-Flush-Pliers-Nipper-Hand-Tools-Herramientas/32686834481.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32532774112.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32532774112&productSubject=2016-New-Real-Capacity-High-Speed-Gold-Gift-8GB-16GB-32GB-Memory-Card-TF-Card-Micro&spm=2114.40010708.4.9.Pp9o3Q#autostay
gizbeat.com/review/xiaomi-redmi-4-prime-review-phone-needs-shortlist/
gizchina.com/2016/12/06/xiaomi-redmi-4-prime-review/
youtu.be/OOftP5TC6qU
youtu.be/SWBtfsJ-Lg4
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone recommend me a mousepad. I like the big ones, but mine is getting a bit grubby and worn.

attention seeking faggot is back i see, heres to another shit thread dedicated to drama and xiaomi/zuk shilling

any good 128GB TD card deals anywhere?
want to get 256GB for my xduoo x3

>TD
*TF

>ebay.com/itm/Wireless-Bluetooth-Headset-Sport-Stereo-Headphone-Earphone-For-iPhone-Samsung-JP/381783707664?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=2&asc=38530&meid=88cf5a40daff4350a398da99ab4bf1ae&pid=100005&rk=2&rkt=6&sd=191880837210
>dx.com/nl/p/bluetooth-v4-1-edr-sport-stereo-earphone-with-mic-black-429802#.WGFvBmVJnmh

WHICH ONE DO I GET

Is the Xiaomi Note 4 Pro a good deal for £140? That's around $172 for you Americans

>heres to another shit thread dedicated to drama and xiaomi/zuk shilling
Weirdly, these threads don't get derailed by shitposters.

Really makes you think.

Chuwi Hi10, yes or no?
Are there any better devices in the same price range or below 250 bucks?
I mainly want it to watch chinese cartoons and read ebooks, so the screen is the most important part, but I'm also looking for decent specs to run 1080p mkvs.

>mediakek
>no global rom
>no CM or custom rom
It's shit.

First one

Why is the length of news important? Why did you include news from two threads ago?

i got a 100 euro ,what should i buy to get into electronics

Anyone bought thermal paste from chinkland?

bare minimum would be:
- breadboard, power supply, jumper wires
- resistors, capacitors, leds, buttons
- arduino nano, or if you're a man: a bare avr + programmer

>I like the big ones

that's what she said

its decent, just dont buy the cheapest shit

Gotta back up the user about Eiaosis. They sound good for the price but they're not on par with Zircons or Hybrids

They have nice bass but still have that "cheap" sound to them

oh and a multimeter (any shitty one will do if you don't use it with mains)

KZ HDSE, around $11 at gearbest

thanks, any recommendations for a soldering iron or is it not needed if i just want to play around and do everything on the breadboard?

Chuwi Hi10 Pro or Plus are newer models, get one of them

Hakko 936 clone
Not needed if you only use breadboard, maybe later down the track get one

This triggers the zuk cuck.

You can get custom ones off aliexpress, Xiaomi also makes a XL mousepad

Last thread was missing some news and I always include a previous threads news if news is slow.

You can do everything on a breadboard when you're just experimenting and prototyping.

To make your own custom finished board, you'll want a soldering iron (936d is a nice cheap and portable option) , solder wire, something to clean your tip (sponges or copper ball - I prefer the latter), copper wire, prototype pcbs (e.g. aliexpress.com/item/pcb/32215134024.html), and a desoldering pump.

Its all cheap tho and I can't tell which is electrically conductive

An user bought chink thermal paste quite a while ago and it was fine, just a little runnier than usual

if it doesn't tell, its most likely shit

You don't really need a desoldering pump, he's better off with decent solder wick.

You just want to feel like the new york times, admit it. ;)

thanks for all the info

>if I tell a big enough lie often enough then a critical mass of retards will fall for my lies and drown out the truth

I think pumps are easier to use, and on Ali there are some that are just 1$.

Also, I forgot if you do Arduino stuff, you'll likely want some male and female pin headers too (just a bunch of 1x40s and cut them to what you need). And wire cutters like aliexpress.com/item/P00337-Electrical-Wire-Cable-Cutters-Cutting-Side-Snips-Flush-Pliers-Nipper-Hand-Tools-Herramientas/32686834481.html

im just going to buy both since they dont seem expensive

Those snibbity snabbers are kinda shit but they do the job

Anyone else have problems with reseting a password for ALiExpress.

Theres no verification.

A basic soldering station is fine, no need for anything crazy, although a digital temperature display is really nice to have.

What you do want is a good soldering iron tip (throw conical ones in the trash and get a bevel tip) and some good solder (Kester 44 is the quintessential everyday solder). As far as solder goes, avoid lead-free solder like the plague, it's a pain in the ass. Any 67/37 solder from a decent brand should serve fine.

Also, I've had the proto boards links to, they're kind of shit, I would recommend going with the double-sided green ones with the pre-tinned pads, also on ali.

Soldering wick, some LEDs, some pushbuttons, a couple rolls of basic stranded wire, a pair of tweezers if you plan on working with SMD components, some battery holders, capacitors, resistors, switches, a couple linear voltage regulators (AMS1117s are pretty cheap) and maybe a couple relays and you're set for pretty much any basic project. You could also go to a dollar store and get cheap toys to rip apart for speakers.

You may also want a small-parts drawer system like this.

I find the boards okay.
Double-sided can make it a bitch to desolder parts again.

>ams1117
I wouldn't recommend SMD parts to an absolute beginner

As far as SMD parts go, AMS1117 are pretty big - SOT-223.

i have a bunch of old fishing bait boxes which look big enough to house most of the components so organized storage wont be a problem

Oh, I forgot, you'll also want a pair of flush cutters, and optionally a pair of diagonal cutters.

the last 2 months haul

thanks again to all the anons for the info,i should be able to afford most of the stuff mentioned locally

If you live in Germany: never buy from Conrad - overpriced as fuck. Reichelt has fair prices but chinks are even cheaper.

What the fuck does that even mean?

most of the local shops resell chink shit quite cheaply so im not worried

>Music boxes DIY
What do they mean with the DIY part? Also let us know how they are, seems like they'd make a nice gift

>All those car stickers and vinyl wrap
What they for?

>royal dong purse and pedro bear sticker
indaresting haul

>his devices are not covered in stickers

turn off adblock

LONDON

What are the best headphones for 20€?

For you it means you need to stay in school and work on your reading comprehension

I bought a HDMI cable from come Hong Kong company in a Russian store for 2 bucks, this is the first time in my life I haven't been chinked by a store buying HDMI cables. The electric store, however, charges 10 times more for brand cables. I know where I'll be getting my shit from now on-

>I don't know how to express myself in a way that others can understand me

stickerbombing my G27

and stickerbombing my Renault Twingo

Does shipping happen during the holidays? Should I expect a package between now and the new year or not get my hopes up?

Be careful with that creditcard knife tho, i've had one. At one point the blade just kinda got nicked from the card. I'm always trying to be careful cutting with cheapo knives like that.

Russia will shut down from New Years to like 7th January which is Orthodox Christmas. 8th also fucked cuz Sunday. Basically complete shutdown, dunno about the shipping infrastructure but offices closed.

maybe sent but not delivered,besides there's barely a week left so don't get your hopes up

Thanks.

>The staff at my care home are all on holiday for Christmas so I have unsupervised access to the internet computer

Ah 2nd Christmas day, the day we get rid of Jew conspiracy items to make room for more capitalism spending. Are you ready to order some more chink shit now?

>not ordering chinkshit on christmas day
get on my level

I need a (small) whisk, anybody have any recommendation?

explain, pls.

do you want the truth?

all chink earphones and headphones are utter shit, the memes like zircon/mi hybrid/senfers are just homages to early csg shitposting

that also explains the eiaosi shilling

t. beats by dre owner

It shows the long battery life of Redmi 4 Prime. Fans of the zuk deny its authenticity.

The pistons are amazing, the rock zircons are a bit shit but is okay IMO if you like bass. However, nowadays earbuds are slowly becoming good in the West for affordable brands in general.

arigato chink senpai.

best chinkland phone for under 150?

RN3P

Hey guys I'm looking to get a nice looking SD card and this gold one looks cool

m.aliexpress.com/item/32532774112.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32532774112&productSubject=2016-New-Real-Capacity-High-Speed-Gold-Gift-8GB-16GB-32GB-Memory-Card-TF-Card-Micro&spm=2114.40010708.4.9.Pp9o3Q#autostay

Does anyone know if these SD from Ali are reliable?The last thing I want is for one to crap out on me or not be a full 64gb

Zuk Z2 objectivity.
>but I can't find the extra $20
too bad.

Buy it
Test it
>doesn't check out
Refund

Because it's obviously fake.

My Redmi 3 doesn't get that much battery life, and gsmarena tested that the redmi 4 actually gets worse battery life thanks to its 1080p screen.

Fuck off lying shill

Mitu looks evil af at all times

If you were getting bumfucked by a tripfag every day you'd look evil too

This.

That bunnyfucker has violated mitu too much

Anyone got the scheme of the BM-800 mod? Any pics would be of great help. Also, does it apply to the NW-800 as well?

WRONG

This reviewer managed to get 14h 46min SoT
gizbeat.com/review/xiaomi-redmi-4-prime-review-phone-needs-shortlist/

gizchina.com/2016/12/06/xiaomi-redmi-4-prime-review/
"Who would have thought that the battery in the Redmi 4 could surprise me any further. The Redmi 3 hadinsanebattery life, easily getting 6 hours of battery life with 25% left. However, the Redmi 4 managed to top that and not by a bit, but by miles.

With this new Redmi 4, I was able to get 9 hours of screen on time with 25% left, and with that increase, battery life has officially crossed frominsanetoout of this world."

"I also did some lab testing with the battery (do I even need to?), and the phone was able to browse the web for almost 16 hours straight and it could play back video for 19 hours in total."

Techtablets.com review: (6:40 onwards) 9h 39min SoT at 18% battery left with heavy gaming, "highest score (SoT) I've ever seen"
youtu.be/OOftP5TC6qU

Another review, 11h SoT with almost two full days (41h) use:
youtu.be/SWBtfsJ-Lg4

Better start believing, the SD625 just is that much more power efficient

/csg/ recommended drone? Ideally dirt cheap, wife and sis in law flew theirs into fans and I only want them because our dog and cat attack them.

Indoor or outdoor use?

Indoors, tried dealing with the wind outside and it was a bitch.

Liar.
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?

>obviously fake
>my car can't go from 0-60 in 5s therefore no car can go 0-60 in 5s

You have logic of a five year old.

once it has the same board, which it should, then yes

See All this Xiaomi shilling is why I'll never buy one.

FQ777-124.

Much love and prosperity to you, kind user, and yes, looking at it, it does

Shill me on smartwatches
I am willing to throw up to seventy freedom units away to chinks

help everybody
I'm looking for a thin wallet
please post recommendations of things you bought and liked, also let me know what things you'd like me to try and review

>You
Taken from my Redmi 3.

It gets 20H web browsing vs. 13H on the Redmi 3 Pro and that's the only thing that matters unless your'e a lifeless weaboo who watches anime 40 hours a day, which is probably what you are 2bh.

Sorry, but gsmarena definitely messed up something with their battery test. The Redmi got 20 hours of web browsing, but only 9 hours of video playback even though video playback is generally less demanding than browsing. Every other MIUI phone has 15-17h video playback, whereas the redmi 4 prime with the most efficient processor scored one of the lowest video play backs of all time. The gizchina reviewer managed 19h with a similar video playback test

I guess they accidentally used SW decoding instead of HW decoding or something

There's no arguing with shills.

I just pity the fool that falls for the xiaomi marketing.