So, which is the best? They stop encryption at the beggining. Very utile

So, which is the best? They stop encryption at the beggining. Very utile.

Your brain

You cannot get ransomware unless you deliberately install something shady. In which case you are so dumb even an anti-ransomware program can't help you.

If you have something shady, why not run it in a VM like anyone decent would?

Common Sense

proper backups

>In which case you are so dumb even an anti-ransomware program can't help you.
No, dumbarse... If you have one anti-ransomware it can stop the encryption even after you execute it.

It doesn't help after you execute the ransomware, so it's not a good anti-ransomware.

And you really trust some program with that? What happens if there's a bug that can be exploited? Then you end up ransomed.

Common Sense will prevent you from executing it in the first place

So it's a good anti-malware, not a good anti-ransomware kiddo.

I wouldn't. But I want to know which anti-ransomware is the best in the market right now at that moment.

hahaha, this is what retards believe.

You can get a ransomware by visiting a site that exploits a browser vulnerability, or a flash or java one.

You don't even need to visit a site, hacked sites you trust might be injecting the code to your system that won't activate for months.

Not having proper anti-virus software is retarded.

OS/X

your brain and linux

Trips of correct reasoning. Very rare on Sup Forums.

Just back up your shit.

i have a rock which protects me from tiger attacks

>and I know how to hide from tigers

Think of ransomware as a secure hard drive wipe.

>2016
>using Flash and Java in the browser

Surfing the web is basically bulletproof as long as your don't download anything and don't run Flash or Java.

Kill yourself, you shit brained baboon.

Well that was fast.

Oh, I trigged you with some truth you retarded little fucko?

I just don't jump into the tiger cage at the local zoo.

>he thinks there isn't ransomware that specifically targets Linux distros due to their popularity on servers
Hahahahahahaha

Kill yourself.

this

But how do you get it?

>Surfing the web is basically bulletproof as long as your don't download anything
most reatarded sentence of 2016 right here

Basically pointless to make ransomware for servers, because servers don't open/run PDFs,word docs,installme.exe,cod wallhack,lottery.exe or browse the web.
Users do all the above.

Servers have open ports that can be exploited.

That's true, but if you don't open those ports you're good. If you run an important server then you should have an appropriate backup scheme in place really.

Only the 2016 edition.

Free: Avira
Paid: ESET

Will the upgrade to the 2017 edition be free?

only if wikipedia reaches their goal