Hey Sup Forums what is this? can i sell it?

hey Sup Forums what is this? can i sell it?

It's a transformer. You can sell it for $20 on ebay.

Put it back tyrone

call me Juan please
i see that some transformers are sold at 100+

Yeah the shit from your dead microwave is not worth anything.

dont think so

anyone know how i can see the specs of this shit?

if you don't know how to test that for yourself then you probably don't need it or know what to do with it

can't wait for trump to deport every single one of you, juan by juan

Put it back where you found it.

This shit isn't worth that much. The expensive transformers are the specialty/high wattage ones.

Some cars are worth millions. Your point?

>implying i live in the USA
well i guess you can learn to do that stuff, this board is to share knowledge right? but there is no need for that rn, i aksed a friend too and i got answers, sold it for $6
Just wanted to know the differences heh

This is why the third world should be purged. We should've never allowed third world retards on the internet.

put it back Jamal

It's an AC tranformer. The type you have there is generally used to step down 110/220V AC to a smaller voltage before being converted to DC etc...

They're not easy to just 'look up' like other components are. They can be tested, but you can ABSOLUTELY kill yourself if you run power though it and touch the wrong thing.

As far as selling? Maybe scrap weight if you have a junkyard near by and more scrap to sell. Lots of iron and copper in there.

They can also be used in reverse, to step 110/220VAC into a higher voltage (say, for halogen lamps in the back of an old LCD). Generally, big thick ones like that are designed to handle a lot of current.

Again, you can and will electrocute yourself if you fuck up. Scrap it or throw it out.

Find a capacitor and make a tazer

it's a robot in disguise

>old hag gets trampled when all the curry niggers make a run for the one white girl.jpg

Its the allspark, sell it to the decepticons for sexual favours

Thanks everyone, hope you find peace

kill yourself, cuck