Fuck off

Learn to sage newfag

FUCK OFF

Fuck off

Fuck off

Who fucking cares.

Fuck off

back the fuck off!?

Remember to write "sage" in your Options box when replying to avoid bumping this thread.

Fuck off

You could
Try inspecting, bypassing clientside checks, and adding more genders to the form and the js

remember when they used to ask for sex not """"gender""""

Because there's only two genders.

Fuck off.

Because there are only two genders in existence.

To keep the mentally ill off Facebook. Didn't work too well.

Fuck off

Fuck off

Fuck off

Right, there should be a with male being the only option.

Since gender is a social construct there should be a box where you can type in your preferred gender.

Fuck off

Fuck off.

How did you do that ?

FUCK OFFF!!!!!

Can any anons with FB accounts tell me if ads have been avoiding uBO as of late? That's the case on my end. Up until a few days ago they'd get blocked, but not anymore. And yes, I updated the filters. I'm not using any Greasemonkey-dependent scripts though, maybe I should do so (if they help)

glad these sex-obsessed freaks are finally gonna be gassed in 2017

Fuck off

(OP)
fuck off

Although the signup form only has two options, when you go into settings you can basically enter whatever the fuck you like

REEEEEE NORMIE GTFO MY BOARD!

I haven't seen any, but I also have FB purity

Fuck off

>...free and always will be
>your privacy and everything you upload will be property of facebook offered by you to us for free

Fuck off you faggot nigger cunt

Some languages such as Spanish and especially Italian use different conjugation, spelling and even sentence structure depending on whether you are referring to a man or a woman

You can't be a special snowflake made up gender in those languages

Fuck off

Russian and German too. It's really only English that lacks this "feature" among the more common languages.

Убиј ce пичкo!

Fuck on

Fuck off

fuck off

Fuck off

ffo kcuF

Иди нaхyй