I76700k to your Door?

Who's getting a FRESH i7-6700k to their door on the 28th? I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

retailedge.intel.com/50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Strangely enough, I am too.

R4 comes tomorrow, as well.

How much did you pay for it?

What are you replacing?

Any FRESH deals you know of that I don't?

A core duo.

I got my i7 from the edge program, so it's only ~150 for a huge leap forward

>edge program
Google has nothing, what's this?

Lucky motherfucker. How do you qualify for that?

retailedge.intel.com/50

The what program?

If you work for a retailer that sells Intel products, you can do the retail edge program. You take a few learning modules and then get huge discounts. I got my 6700k for 115 before shipping and tax, could have gotten a 6850k for 150 or some before shipping and tax as well.

I got locked i5 6600 this summer and thats enough for a poorfag like me.
Thats fucking nice.

Which retailer do you work for, if you don't mind me asking? Small shop or something large scale like best buy?

I work for Best Buy

@58188966
What's wrong, shill, you didn't get enough attention from your first thread?

Could someone in a random department apply for this or does it have to be specific? Like could someone who is security or works a register or TVs apply for it as compared to the guys who stand around the laptops?

I do not work computer sales at Best Buy, but I have an employee number and a company email, and that's all I needed. Anyone who works at BB has a company email, there's no way Intel can tell if you work PC sales.

I went with the 5820k for $300.

the wagecuck program. i know because i've been jewed for around 2 years now.

My 6850 is coming tomorrow get cucked poors

i bought mine about a month ago while it was 275 free shipping on Newegg's Ebay.

i do have a 1070 arriving on the 28th though.

My current mobo is a 1155 socket. Right now i have i5-2400 3.1 quad-core. I looked at all my upgrade options with the same socket and theyre expensive as fuck. Why? Is 1155 outdated tech or something?

yes

I'm getting two fan splitters on the 30th.
;w;

does it really start your computer in .5 seconds?