There are people browsing this board right now that use tilling window managers unironically and they actually believe...

There are people browsing this board right now that use tilling window managers unironically and they actually believe memorizing hundreds of key combinations is somehow easier and more efficient than moving a mouse around.

>memorizing hundreds of key combinations

you havent used a tiling wm have you

Theres at least 20 key combinations you need to use them so might as well be hundreds.

The key combinations are pretty intuitive. You only have to memorize the mod-key

those are key combinations.

Key combinations will always be quicker if you spend more time initially learning them.

>hundreds
It's like 10 at most, give or take a couple.

I pee on my keyboard, because I don't wanna memorize where the bathroom is. It's easier.

They're as intuitive as Ctrl+S for save if not more you alzheimerfag.

$ howdoi(){ grep "$1" .config/i3/config; }

$ howdoi float

or something like that.

mouse only faggot

>switching workspaces with alt + 1 - 0 is hard

>moving a program to another workspace with alt shift 1 - 0 is hard

>launching programs with dmenu (alt + d) is hard

>alt shift space to make a window float is hard

>close a program with alt shift q is hard

There really isn't much more to it.

i3 has exactly 27 combinations.

the only key combinations I use are (all home+) arrows to move stuff, v or h to decide how that moved stuff places, numbers for workspaces and q for closing stuff.
am I using i3 right or is there any other key you'd consider staple Sup Forums?

this. i3 is love, i3 is life

>caring what other people do with their computers

>1366 x 768

I almost cared for a minute

How is that relevant? Fucking idiot leave.

You're a dumb guy OP.

haha I can understand that a tiling WM can look daunting but once you have actually used one(that is configured well or a decent WM) you are either going to stick with them or you are a tech n00b impersonating a techie.

Okay

>hundreds of key combinations