IP Checker

What is the site that checks if your IP is clean? If it's not, it lists out the torrents you've been caught downloading? starts with "P" I think. Help me out Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

iknowwhatyoudownload.com/en/peer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You keep your IP clean by running nmap against your own address. This way it flushes out the pipe to each port on your computer.. an oversimplification would be nmap == draino.

Have a nice day!

nah I use nmap to check for open ports, dont think it has this functionality. The site I'm talking about is more like a public record of torrents your ip has been caught downloading and list them out. Pretty neat, but it has a weird name.

lemonparty

NICE TROLL POST BANANNAS LOL

That site wouldn't work since your ip can change at any time. Like trying to get how many times you waited at the dmv based on your last ticket number.

Yeah thats now how that works. It shows your current IP's listings, regardless of whos used it before. Useful for static IPs

ScanEye

>downloaded hundreds of movies and TV shows
>always try to get 1080p version that's several gigabytes greater than the other ones
>usually less than a few dozen seeds so it takes several hours to a day to download
>0 results on scaneye

I guess being a huge faggot pays off.

>Just moved into a rental house a couple months ago
>Internet's already set up, just have to pay a little extra a month for rent, but whatever I'd be paying either way
>Nothing I've ever downloaded here is on the list, just a bunch of shit dating back to like 2011-2015
>Curious George Goes to The City.avi
>Curious George Gets Lost.avi
>AIverson.mp4
>Woman who lived here before me had to be committed to a psych ward, the guy before that killed himself in the basement (according to neighbours)
>Neither ever had visitors

fucking wat

Get into private trackers you fucking pleb.

would having a static Ip change this?

I don't even know what a static ip is. I have a dynamic ip but if I don't change my router's Mac address it doesn't ever change, and I've kept the same one for a year at one point. I can change my ip address as fast as I can restart my modem and router though.

>I don't even know what a static ip is

You can't change it

actually
>buy a server with super good speed
>leave a port open
>spam packets to yourself
>tell isp you're being attacked and you need ip changed
worked for me
TWC gave me a dynamic ip though so i had to do fuckery with all my iptable configs

iknowwhatyoudownload.com/en/peer

This?

i'm a wot

>paying to torrent

Showed nothing for me. Fail.

ipleak.net

Does anyone remember that one Scaneye thread where one user basically tricked Sup Forums into Googling literal CP with his results