What is the best yet reasonably priced controller for PC gaming...

What is the best yet reasonably priced controller for PC gaming? A nice D-pad would be much appreciated since I'm a platformer/2D fag.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/HORI-Fighting-Commander-PlayStation-Officially-Licensed/dp/B01GVOFIAA/ref=sr_1_21?srs=2593656011&ie=UTF8&qid=1482879055&sr=8-21
r.ebay.com/UUeRZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xbox One S controller

desu just a regular 360 controller is nice. I've never tried out the valve controller but it seems like it sucks.

Wii u pro controller

a spix

Logitech rumblepad 2 , or its replacement, the F310 or F510, or F710.

-rumblepad 2 has the best R1/L1 shoulder buttons, all of the F series has the "clicky" type ones. However F has analog shoulder buttons for R2/L2, better for
-310 has no rumble
-710 is wireless

logitech's build quality is excellent, they're all cheaper than the competitors, and the rumble drivers actually work even with emulators

Have u played owlboy yet?

>analog is better for racing games/sims

xbone

the micro-usb port and cable are kind of weak though, be carefull with it

this is GOAT for anything pre-analog though

amazon.com/HORI-Fighting-Commander-PlayStation-Officially-Licensed/dp/B01GVOFIAA/ref=sr_1_21?srs=2593656011&ie=UTF8&qid=1482879055&sr=8-21

i have a logitec f310 that is very basic but works.
it feels like a ps2 controller only less heavy

why does tumblr like flip flappers so much anyways?

wtf is a flip flapper

AOTD

Get a real Xbox 360 controller and wireless adapter, they will always be AVAILIBLE for cheap because everyone plays Xbox one now and the 360 controller is usually natively supported in configurations, the only game I own where it didn't work was modern warfare 3 but nothing else worked either that game is shit for comfyplay on PC.
I have owned Xbox and ps3 and Nintendo consoles and the ps3 controller is a little comfier than Xbox but the Xbox controller will be consistently supported with the most games without any additional configuration

Appeals to the deepfags, the moefags and the yurifags

Dualshock 4

Fuck off furfag

The 360's D-pad is utter shit though, OP specifically asked for something with a decent one.

r.ebay.com/UUeRZs

Xiaomi Controller

>dinput compatible
>has all the buttons and the right positioning
>does not feel like shit
>cheap

i'm using my ps2 controller with a $2 usb adapter

Original 360 wired controller on PC masterrace reporting in

DualShock 2

DS2 controller with an adapter or the DS3
> For 2D

for some reason I really like the PS4 controller in retro color scheme
mostly because it makes me think of comfy PSX days playing Crash Bandicoot 1 with my cousin
But I also have smallish hands and find this thing pretty comfy
Digipad also is best imo.

also I love how the analog sticks are concave at the top, never understood why most controllers have them convex.
I always thought having the button labels as shapes instead of letters was legit genius, makes it way easier to remember their position and it transcends language.

>I always thought having the button labels as shapes instead of letters was legit genius, makes it way easier to remember their position and it transcends language.
But that's why color is the fallback

DS2 or X360?

see

Keyboard and mouse
/thread

My 510 was great, stool is I guess bit I just use a 360 controller these days

This ofc, but sometimes couch gaming is nice