Any help on hacking , just a general how to i really want to learn

any help on hacking , just a general how to i really want to learn

ugh.
Learn assembly, learn C, install some linux distribution, when you're comfortable, install gentoo.

>le gentoo will teach you unix
Fuck off.

search on wikihow

that's like asking how to drift but you don't know how to drive. Learn coding and network security and you'll know what to do from there

Install Linux and learn to use a terminal and sh. that's the first step.

Is there really any purpose to learning assembly at all? Nowadays when people want to learn how computer works on "low level" they just learn some C.

www.cybrary.it

Yes it is, especially for hackers. It's used to reverse-engineer stuff for example.

if your not familiar with linux then get familiar,install kali,read books on nmap...this is all assuming you understand how port connection works and things like ssh,install vm of win xp and pen test it ..its all about educating yourself..itrs very unlikely anyone will spoonfeed you what you need,ive been doing this for years..its not sumthin you l;earn overnight.

learn about networks and how they work, learning a programming language never hurts

If you want, idk, to write ARM9 code for the 3DS, you need ASM.

>kali
>books on nmap
>"install vm of win xp and pen test it"
>your. sumthin.
>"ive been doing this for years"
This is the most entertaining 1337 kid parody ive seen in a good while, because it almost sounds like you are serious.
Please do another.

Just download some scripts

*puts fingerless gloves on*
*types something on a keyboard*
"I'm in"
*fast screen cuts to the man's face, keyboard, hands*
*you can clearly see on the screen a command prompt*
"ping google.com"

only if you blow me..

well all of you insta jump on god level hacking

I think he should start as script kiddie first, overall read books and watch some You Tube related vids or so, u can find PDF copy of any hacking book u can find on Amazon or similar site

anyway u can start maybe with some C++ keyloggers, maybe some oldschool programs like Cain and Abel, Brutus, Dark Comet and other RAT tools, then jump to Kali Linux and Metasploit, and also explore new tools inside Kali, after that you can start maybe go deeper into programming and try to develop your own tools

for god level hacking u need your own 0-days exploits, and that is no small task, pretty much everthing u can download to use is already patched and antivirus block them unless ppl doesnt have up to date software

u can test all exploits and tools on virtual machines as said earlier

learn networking first. cant hack them if you cant get to them

is this really the average Sup Forums user today?
I'm sad for people like OP coming for advice and getting this

The four most common used passwords are `love', `sex', `secret' and `god'.

learn python

>Get a raspberry pi (super easy)
>Use it to write python scripts (super easy)
>Use the GPIO pins to light up a single red led (super easy)
>Go wardriving and try to crack some wifi passwords (super easy)

Congrats, you're now a true hacker - both hardware and software.

>namefagging as user
What are some good ASM learning resources?

Open the terminal.

sudo apt-get update

Congrats, everyone thinks you're a hacker now.