/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user ordered a cpu • user ordered some extension tubes for his camera but they were filled with dust • user received a nice little soldering station for $10 • user mistakingly buys a solar power bank • user tries resoldering the Fkey LED on his Ajazz keyboard • user compares two copy fidget cubes, one bought off Gearbest and the other from AliExpress • user got his classic art socks
• Rumours of a Redmi Note 4X sporting Snapdragon 653/4gb/64gb storage pop up • Infographic user posts an update regarding his infographic • user got some new parts and a NodeMCU • user tries to make sense of Xiaomi's confusing product lineup for earbuds Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-Refillable-Protable-Pencil-Jet-Torch-Camping-Cigarette-Cigar-Butane-Gas-Lighter/32583412621.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_116_10065_117_10068_114_115_113_10000009_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10060_10061_10062_10056_10055_10037_10054_10059_10032_10099_10078_10079_10077_427_426_10103_10073_10102_10096_10052_10107_10050_10106_10051,searchweb201603_4,afswitch_5&btsid=42a8c169-954a-49ee-a262-983d6838c997
beaverbushcraft.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3258199-HAND-FORGED-by-Bethel-Forge-Traditional-Pendant-Fire-Steel-851230.html
ebay.com/itm/Imperial-Super-Star-Destroyer-New-3208-Pcs-Building-Blocks-Set-Star-Wars/291858746917?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms
aliexpress.com/item/ethnic-fabrics-red-kittens-DIY-Pillow-Cushion-Linen-African-Patchwork-Fabric-Jacquard-Zakka-Telas-Vintage-Cloth/32707854294.html
aliexpress.com/item/here-it-is-for-half-the-price-you-pussy/32710957359.html
aliexpress.com/item/Stainless-Steel-Permanent-Survival-Camping-Emergency-Fire-Starter-Flint-Match-Lighter-With-KeyChain-Hot-Sale/32672962882.html?
m.aliexpress.com/item/32736823533.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for eiaosi a shit

>News
• user's CPU works well, "not chinked"
• user receives an extension tube for his camera, full of dust
• user bought a nifty soldering station for $10
• user receives a solar power bank
• user receives a fidget cube
• Same user compares and reviews his two fidget cubes
• user receives some cool-looking socks
• user receives his karambit knife, "is okay, nothing too special"
• Rumor: Xiaomi to launch Redmi Note 4X
• Infographic user reviews butane lighters
• user is gifted a used Chink laptop
• user receives a NodeMCU, for home automation use ,
• Anons try to make sense of Xiaomi headphones , ,
• user recommends a 5mW laser that is "closer to 50mW", (!) beware of IR leakage (!)

Who else disappointed friends and family by putting chink shit under their Christmas tree?

I would have if the shit i bought actually arrived

I gave basically nothing but chink shit

>ordered in November
>should arrive in December
>still haven't arrived
>last minute normie Christmas shopping
>reeeeeeeeeeee

To the user in the last thread looking for a controller for his RetroPie, get a 8Bitdo NES30 or SNES30 can't go wrong with either and there's plenty of guides around for them.

What did you buy and where do you live?

Bought a $2 watch. Slapped a $8 strap on it. Gave a $40 gift.

But they're like $25 and I need 4 of them. Don't want to drop $100. Looking more in the $10 range.

bought a hi8
downgraded to win8 from 10, wifi doesn't see networks now
guess i got chinked

get the 8bitdo zero then

Didn't actually disappoint them, did get them a $1 tea umbrella, $15 box of 324 pokemon trading cards for a little bro that one /csg/ user did a video review of and my dad a $12 Curren watch.

You chinked yourself.

so mods deleted the real thread?
i guess the xiaomi bucks do come in handy

Just bought my eiaosi x6s
In about a month and a half I'll post a picture and tell you if they're shit or not ;)

can you buy and review this one? aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-Refillable-Protable-Pencil-Jet-Torch-Camping-Cigarette-Cigar-Butane-Gas-Lighter/32583412621.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_116_10065_117_10068_114_115_113_10000009_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10060_10061_10062_10056_10055_10037_10054_10059_10032_10099_10078_10079_10077_427_426_10103_10073_10102_10096_10052_10107_10050_10106_10051,searchweb201603_4,afswitch_5&btsid=42a8c169-954a-49ee-a262-983d6838c997

I (OP of the other one) deleted it because RegularOP posted his thread 25s earlier and this thread is more active. No sense to have the general derailed by shitposting and a 'thread war'.

I don't even have to buy that to let you know that its shit

That's way too small.

nice try regular OP / xiaomi shill
we know you got your mod friends to ban the OP of the other thread and delete his thread

Just get a zippo. It will last you decades.

what do you even want in life

Should I buy fake Pokmemon cards? Y/N. Pls respond.

Dude, trust me I hate the tripfagging and attention seeking as much as you, but I can't behave the way he does and then call him out on his behavior. His thread 1) came first, 2) is more active.

It's best for me to delete my own thread. We're all just trying to find deals on some cool chink shit and avoid getting chinked.

That's perfect. Now if it was only under $15...

i gifted some eiaosi x6s in a chink iem zippered case

I light my cigs like a real man

get the bitches wet when i whip this baby out to give them a light

beaverbushcraft.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3258199-HAND-FORGED-by-Bethel-Forge-Traditional-Pendant-Fire-Steel-851230.html

I don't even tell them that I bought it. I just say that I made the materials myself from stuff i found in the wilderness.

its a great converation starter and lets me get into the story of the time i got lost in the bush for a month and had to survive with just my skills and natural instincts

Yes

I was about to but then I realised neither i nor anybody I know care about pokemon cards

I just wanted the thrill of unboxing 20 something packs of shiny cardboard but I wouldn't be able to do anything with them afterwards

Feels bad man

Only 20 freedom buckaroos for a full set

They are unconvincing at best.

oh baby, tell me more

I'll play pokemon cards with you queen

Tfw

they are good for playing with if you dont have a deck

>11.11 stuff will arrive on 2.2 for everyone
fuck off SERIOUSLY

This is the best purchase in /csg/ history.

Up until this post you all have squandered your savings, wasted your wads, pissed away your purchasing power and gave away your green backs.

Behold, my purchase.

Holy fuck lmao, give link. I need it.

Nice. Bitches love cave men.

But on a serious note. Favourite lighter I had was two tightly wound copper coils, wired to a wall plug, glued to a board 1/3" apart with a striker that was a wire wound into a ball holding a small cotton wad dipped in rubbing alcohol. The handle of the wire with the wad was insulated. You'd plug the coils into an outlet, dip the wad into alcohol then strike it against the coils. Boom, electric-powered lighter. Reliable as fuck.

do you at least have this type of dog

W2C

On a scale from 1 to chinked how disappointed will a be if i buy this
ebay.com/itm/Imperial-Super-Star-Destroyer-New-3208-Pcs-Building-Blocks-Set-Star-Wars/291858746917?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms

I know it's a chines copy and i won't have a box, i don't really care about that but i do not want to spend 600+$ on a original set.
Will it look absolutely awful or fill it took good???

Why does that matter?

since op is a fag
aliexpress.com/item/ethnic-fabrics-red-kittens-DIY-Pillow-Cushion-Linen-African-Patchwork-Fabric-Jacquard-Zakka-Telas-Vintage-Cloth/32707854294.html

Varg Vikerness bought his son Nazi war tank legos and he said they were very high quality

DEUS WOOF

Thinking of getting the Xiaomi Air 13 as a spare for my works dell xps 15.

Worth the 650?

AVE MARIA
DEUS VULT

You wanna know how I know that you're a fucking cuck who swallows chink dick?

aliexpress.com/item/here-it-is-for-half-the-price-you-pussy/32710957359.html

Suck my dog crusader dick, choke on it.

Here you go, welcome to the Order

DEUS WOOOOOF

Just buy like ten gundams instead

yeah I have a portable one with a similar concept that i take with me where a traditional flint and steel is too impractical or ridiculous to walk with and use

prices on this shit are about to skyrocket now that princess coke is dead

Lepin is probably the highest quality out of all the chink lego brands. Also that same set is $100 on aliexpress.

are you from Slovakia?

Lucky. I'm still waiting on mine.

That's cool. Link to where I can buy it?

>getting that pissy over 3$
Fucking lmao. I hope your dog dies.

I'm actually Persian lel.

It's a great gift. I put it over my toilet so he stares in my eyes whenever I pee.

Is it a pillowcase or a small tapestry?

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.

>Bitch calls you a fag
>Supposed to take that shit lying down

Wanna know how I know that you're a cuck too?

I provide for my brothers and break my enemies.

aliexpress.com/item/Stainless-Steel-Permanent-Survival-Camping-Emergency-Fire-Starter-Flint-Match-Lighter-With-KeyChain-Hot-Sale/32672962882.html?

>I provide for my brothers and break my enemies.
*cringe*
Drink bleach you pathetic fat neckbeard.

It's a small tapestry, I figure you could somehow sew something with it and make it into a pillow case. But it's really just a flat piece of linen with the print on it.

Pic related bitch nigga

Get those asterisks back to Gaia you stupid fuck

Thanks. And it's only $0.88? Ordering it now...

ZUK Z2 battery life reporting in.

Baby time.

Still have 42% battery left.

Still more than enough to get me through a day obviously.
I don't want to kick you off your battery king throne xiaomi shill.

its not as caveman as a traditional flint and steel and it takes a bit of practise to get right
but women are amazed when you can create fire for some reason

maybe its a primal thing

w-why is aliexpress down

I was just about to put in my 9th chink order this month too

it isnt
must be you

shit what does this mean

poke card links?
are they obviously fake or passable??
>mfw im too old for poke cards but to cheapskate not to take them up at that price

I got this from a China Town shop earlier today.

This was also in the shop.

Man I wish I had a physical aliexpress in my neighborhood

port 80 is http
use port 443 for https

>3.3mb
>blurry ass photo
wtf I hate smartphones now

did you take these horrible pictures with a chinkphone?

m.aliexpress.com/item/32736823533.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail

The holos are all wrong because these are all holographic across the entire card but real holos are only holographic on some parts of the card
Some misspellings and blatantly wrong names
Slightly smaller than actual cards
But goddamn is it fun to rip into a 150$ booster box for 15 bucks

It's automatically redirecting to port 80 when I type in aliexpress.com. I got it to load by deleting the :80 though, I've never seen this problem before.

unless its some sort of malware trying to force you over unsecured connections so they can spy on your traffic

shit i got the same problem too man

That's pretty decent. Should last me a couple of days.

Is it better than the pro? The pro has a smaller battery...

Yes I fell for the chink phone meme

>>/csg/

>>why are we calling it chink shit general when it's clearly a word that's meant to be insulting to a whole group of people for no apparent reason? How more clearly must you grasp for straws to feel empowered over those you fear?

Which phone?

OP and his Sup Forums gang are the issue. Someone even went so far as to message sellers on aliexpress calling them stinky chinkys.

Dear ,

That's awful to hear.

-

Because no one cares, you retarded chink loving nigger

Ho ho ho! China Klaus here. Can you guess what's inside?

Dear friend, racism is a feature.
Thank you for understanding.

You do realize you're saying this unprompted. Nobody is looking to you and asking you what you think. You're just sitting alone and decide to say that aloud for people to hear for some weird reason.

Yeah, we should just call it "shit general" or maybe "shit for brains general". Kill yourself.

I was going to, but it never arrived so I refunded and got some cards against humanity expansions instead

probably the better choice desu gifting a keyboard would have been kinda autistic

Hi dear . now some newest sites for you arrived . they are really so beautiful an d cute .you must love it
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
We love you very much .we have been a thread poster for 10 years and our threads are really high quality