>Pull it out of pocket
>Scratch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>$400 phone
Nigger you should gotten Oneplus X instead

My Xperia z3 seems good so far

you could have gotten an iphone se for 300 your loss

How does Sup Forums feel when their devices get cosmetic wear?

Why would He want an SE when he clearly got the X Pure for the fuckheug screen?

Good, they feel worn in and like I got value for it. There is a privilege in being able to wear something out

because the iphone se is one of the best phones of this entire decades

>4' screen
>ikek

Yeah no thanks, if it's the best of this generation why aren't they giving it the flagship status then you dumb fuck

because Sup Forums flagships iphones as faggotry, if you tried an iphone maybe you would like it, memes arent everything in the industry of tech its either you buy it or dont. If you keep falling for memes it will lead you toward just stupid stuff, and the 6plus is kinda horse shit cause of its thin design and how fragile it is, atleast the iphone se goes back to the good ole think aluminium build and high speaker quality phone and has the a9 chip.

Bought an iPhone 4 the day it came out, hated it, returned it a month later.
Bought an iPhone 6 the day it came out, hated it even more. Kept it for 2 months then returned it. Bought a 7 a month after it came out. Just switched to OP's pic.

the iphone 4 is horse shit and same thing with the 6, besides im not even arguing im just saying that atleast try it once which you did before you say you hate it. Im netrual to either or just lean to apple a little more then android.

Used to use an iPhone 5.
After iOS 9 I ditched it for an S7E.

Not happy with my iPhone at all. I'd rather buy chinkshit and save my money, or a better Android flagship for a similar price. But I'm not buying iPhone any time soon.

technology gets better during times and times i just dont get why it sticks with apple, i mean android has been good the only thing that makes the 2 different is build quailty and customer service. Maybe thats why apple is more expensive and shitty they make the build quality better and give you service but you pay out the ass

>buy Motorola Droid Turbo 2
>shatterproof
>don't believe it
>see videos on YouTube of one dropped from a drone 900 feet high
>some damage but no shattered screen
>recording video all the way down and still recording when picked up off the pavement
>figure mine can do that shit too
>take it and throw it at brick walls
>chips the wall, phone is fine
>throw it off a 1 story building roof
>people think I'm fucking crazy
>when I'm picking it up from the pavement (still recording video) some idiot recording me drops his iPhone right in front of me
>screen shatters on the iPhone from a 4 foot drop
>I can't help but fucking laugh since I caught it on video from my Droid Turbo 2 that just got dropped like 45 feet onto the same pavement
>still fucking hilarious now that I think about it
>didn't save the video but wish I did and put it on YouTube
>could have made some cash off that video and views
>damn I regret that
>go back to laughing at that idiot and his shitty fragile iPhone
>can take my Droid Turbo 2 and smash other phones to bits with it
>laugh about it while doing it
>MUAHAHAHAHAHA
>*ahem*

FUCK I LOVE THIS PHONE

Too bad it's a Verisis exclusive.

It's GSM unlocked from the factory, I don't use it with Verizon personally, I use it with T-Mobile and get 140Mbps on the LTE connection.

I got a turbo 2 as well and I have literally never dropped it

Even if it's advertised to be able to survive those kinds of abuse, why would you risk it? Unless you got it for free, but even then, it's a nice phone

>why actually test the device claims

Because I can, obviously, and it absolutely lives up to the claims and exceeds them, easily.

Still got the best battery life out there I reckon