/bst/

>its garbage
I know its garbage and nothing has changed nor will it change till i get back from holiday.

-----------------
/bst/ Discord: discord.gg/QTdGgwh

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gtvTk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>--------------------DISCORD LINK---------------------

How do you guys afford such nice things

whats that backlight?

A job?
Have savings?
I dunno man. Just try.

You have redundant organs, stop drinking booze and sell a kidney and you will have truckloads of money

>those bezels

Sent back my two side monitors to order a new graphics card as I have to manually start the fans on my 7950.

Early this time. Good morning Sup Forums!

Got rid of the Santa hat, but still think I'll leave the lights up a while longer.

I want to replace the decrepit old computer desk that I use with a large table. Anybody know where I can find a good deal on one that is height adjustable? I'm looking at the 48 x 24 inch for $40 on Amazon right now

By not drinking booze.

Is that a giant PSP what the hell

The TV? That's a PlayStation TV.

30 40 27

>"OverclockersUK and Caseking Germany, who will offer the case for purchase towards the end of 2016"
>rings OverclockersUK this morning to enquire when they will have them in stock
>"yeah we don't have an eta on them"
When is it "towards the end of 2016" damnit?!

what is this pink and purple backlighting REEE

i want it too
where to get some lights that looks good?

I bought the string LED lights at Costco for $20.

The colors are adjustable. You can set it solid to whatever color you want or use one of the special "cycle" features. I just happened to put it on the "cycle through all the colors" setting just because.

That's my younger brother's setup now and I'm really impressed with it. If it were for me, the whole "led light aura gaming aesthetic" is unnecessary, but MAN OH MAN it's so easy to do cable management under there because you can set the lights to bright-white for total clarity.

I wanna build a setup like this for myself now.

those donuts look dilicious

What do you even talk about on the discord?

New internals tomorrow
Moving form i5 750 to i7 6700

how did you put it under your tabled? just glued?

Not a lot, it's fairly dead. 5 people circlejerking and about 30 lurkers who never say anything.

I've /diy/'d the LEDs onto a thing so I can easily remove them for transport. Opened up for more space for more leds.

You can't have enough leds.

There is an adhesive strip beneath the light strip that you peel off and stick on to a surface, but also used the little included mounting brackets that you just screw in for stability

whats in those pancakes?

cum

semen

For dinner I usually make a shrimp or mushrom stewing(?). But for that pic it was leftover pancakes, so simply sugar.

jizz

>Sup Forums ladies and gents

yep..i was expecting those answers

baby batter

faggots, use this custom CSS to get (You) back
a.quotelink.ql-tracked:after {
content: " (You)";
}

>Hong Kong apartment complex case

Inb4 b8

I know but god damn

I'd almost rather have the boat case than that thing

Don't say that, you'll almost make it sound good.

Monitor arms coming on the 5th. I'm planning on fixing up my walls and then maybe painting them black. Then leveling the posters and putting up my swords.

This is really looking a lot better. I like the framed posters. I wouldn't paint the walls black though, that's way too edgy and is going to look terrible, instead, something slightly darker than what you have right now would be neat, though you also could also try painting just one of the walls a lighter and/or more saturated color for more contrast. If you go all black it's going to look like shit, but maybe just one of them can work out.

Have all my movies/games off the bookshelf in this pic because I was having a ton of 4k/HDR HDMI cable issues. Now that I got it sorted i'm slowly entering my movies into a excel document and putting them up on my shelves

>that's way too edgy and is going to look terrible
But I'm super edgy, and I looked at a ton of rooms with black walls and I really like the way they look.

Mind sharing the wallpapers or the site those are from?

wait so is that one pc hooked up to both screens? like a work screen and a gaming screen?

I might be late to the party here but nigger why the fuck do you have a lian li boat case.

Yup, PC can display on both screens. Also can output my consoles to both screens as well

Here you go: imgur.com/a/gtvTk
They're from Masashi Wakui. I've edited the colors a bit, but I've also included the original pictures.

No one cares. Slit your fucking wrists already.

what keyboard is that?

Poker II with mx blues

thx senpai

We need a real battlestation thread. Field equipment.
>tfw you don't own a real battle station because you don't run Ops
Feelsbad.jpg

Since no one wants to rate i might as well

I would try to snag a cheap 1080p/4k tv during holiday sales if you want to still have a big monitor, im not a fan of that tv. I would look into some other speakers as well. Still digging the sound proofings in the back though, are the leds only one color?
Plain and simple, very decent
Would pomf on the bed/10
I would re-organize personally, are those gasmasks?
Pretty tight, have you thought about hanging something over your monitors?
Prebuilt/10
If not it looks prebuilt as fuck
The screens are so bright i can barely see anything around them
your keyboard makes me way more upset than it should
Neat
>2 plättar
Dom ska vara rejält fyllda om du inte är anorektiker.
Consider a very dark matte gray instead of just pure black. I think it would look a lot better.
Very comfy but those empty shelves make it look a bit empty.
Still sweet
>crt monitor
noice
Tornado hunter/10

Like I said in my post, the shelves were empty in the pic because I had HDMI issues. Need to finish logging my games/movies and take some fresh pictures

>name
>tripcode

I honestly truly and entirely sincerely think you'd fit in better on reddit

>putting food on mouse pad
>thinking it makes the picture better
Gonna ruin your mouse if you use it on those boughnuts senpai.
BTW how is tracking on doughnuts?

Not op BTW
>using features the Imagrboard offers
>belongs on reddit
Y tho?

>Consider a very dark matte gray instead of just pure black.
Will do. Looking at some grays right now.

Prostitution

GAY!!

Who would've thought the guy in the long stripy pink socks was a faggot

>Would pomf on the bed/10
No lewd is allowed.

Not sure if it has something to do with the holidays or just people getting bored, but these threads have been a bit slow lately. I usually reply to new stuff individually after a while, but most of it right now is either average or the cool stuff I've already replied a lot in the past.

Hello

The last time I posted, people told me to move my furniture against the walls.
My next upgrade will be a new chair and maybe a rug or something.

Great setup, terrible speakers :(

That's a lot of space. How about a small couch against the wall facing the tv and a coffee table in front of it?

swedish autism bux

what model orange amp is that?

I'm not usually a big fan of those things you're using to hide the cables, but everything looks pretty clean. Really like the wall mounted monitors.

R8 mine

the camera of my k800i is shit with bad lighting

>No lewd is allowed.
What about cuddling?

Thanks

Crush 20, I love it

Quite like the setup, but I'd consider moving to a more spacious table, and putting up some mood lighting if I were you.
Is it a second monitor on the left?
Also, cute socks.

Thanks a lot, those are beautiful.

>I might be late to the party here but nigger why the fuck do you have a lian li boat case.
Because I wanted one
>I would re-organize personally, are those gasmasks?
Sadly this seems to be the most space efficient setup for the room and yeah they are.

That's not a bad idea. I've been thinking of maybe a futon in here for a while. The room is even bigger when you face the other way so I've gotta figure out something to fill the empty space.

what's your audio setup like? looking at getting a nice pair of speakers etc

New motherboard and cpu cooler soon. I bought an Akibento and got a Your Life In April mouse pad.

Good morning, Sup Forums.

top meme, dude

post more dog pictures please
I like dogs

Lovely.

p-people actually enjoy living in boxes : _ :

Second part for

Thank god I got a new area rug for Christmas. It really makes hiding the Ethernet line easier. Also, Google Fiber is averaging at 700 down 900 up and I'm so happy

comfy

are you underage

Noh ^_^

Made me go prepare the oven. Aebleskiver here I motherfucking come.

That's some good cable management.

Thanks dude, I like yours too. Gotta get a headphone stand.