Tfw to scared too root my phone

>tfw to scared too root my phone

Other urls found in this thread:

androidpolice.com/2015/09/29/chainfire-transfers-ownership-of-supersu-to-ccmt-will-remain-involved-in-the-project-for-two-more-years/
xda-developers.com/chainfire-makes-important-announcement-about-supersus-future/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I did that on my LG and it bricked after the battery died

gtfo normie

I did that to my xiaomi and 2 days later it turned off after overheating and never turned on again

>LG
>it bricked
What a surprise!

If you buy a phone that can't be rooter through just typing: fastboot oem unlock in the bootloader and then flashing a custom recovery, then SuperSU or your favorite SU manager you're a cuck.

What is sudo?
$ sudo command
Don't believe this guy , he's trolling.

>tfw to intelligent to root my phone

I wish, it was a good phone

>want to root my phone
>only way to root it is to download some chinese apk
>half the people i saw said it worked perfectly on their first try, the other half said their phones wouldn't turn on again
i'm fucking scared Sup Forums
the apk is just sitting on my phone

Don't use king root

kingroot womt brick your phone just try it.

I'm getting mixed messages here.

Don't OP it fucked up my LG

its not king root you faggots
its love.t6.apk for my sharp aquos crystal

A colleague of mine is convinced that his old HTC phone died because he rooted it. He said the phone actually threw some sparks and never turned on again. I tried explaining to him that it was probably a faulty phone or a damaged cable, but still he insisted that it was because he tried to root it.

I'm not OP, just commenting.

Why do phone manufacturers make it hard to root your phone?
I can't root my LG K8. Not even with chinkware apps.

>being scared of your own phone

Scared of what?

They like making you use the pre-installed bloat because they get money from the people who make the bloat when you use it.

I don't have any phone, so I wanna know does Android gave you the same freedom (such as full control over your phone, etc) as Linux does?

phonefags are cancer, real technology has buttons

one of you faggots needs to make a facebook group or a subreddit and take your phone bullshit over there

There's a lot of shit built on top of it, but if you have root you can access the bare Linux kernel, run a chrooted distro and poke around some of the hardware.

>project team buddy bought a Mac cuz "they are powerful for designers and make you look good"
>mac dies because shitty gpu mac problem
>blames it on a simple script that he made and the script didn't even work (think "hello world")
Normies, I tell ya.

My phone has power and volume buttons.

It's not bricked. It's stuck on recovery. Find out how to reboot into bootloader, from there try to reboot into system.

If you're not a retard you won't brick it. If you soft bricked it, flashing stock firmware is easy.

TFW to scared to root my sister

>not owning a OnePlus device that let you root and keep the warranty

Don't use SuperSU then. Or get rid of it as soon as possible. And why?
androidpolice.com/2015/09/29/chainfire-transfers-ownership-of-supersu-to-ccmt-will-remain-involved-in-the-project-for-two-more-years/
xda-developers.com/chainfire-makes-important-announcement-about-supersus-future/

>Requires hacking just for shit.
Isn't there Arch-meme-like equivalent to this shit?

Gib artist

I rooted my Pixel XL, boot looped it, then reflashed the OS and rooted a older build without issue. They key is following the directions and not trying to fudge it if it's not exact.

>Acquiring administrator privileges on a device you own
>hacking
Pls go, also there are binary blobs and other garbage typical of commercial software so you can't do everything.

That's not bricked. You just need to flash the OS onto it again. Bricked is it won't turn on anymore.

pretty much this

My first Android smartphone, I rooted the day I got it. My first laptop, I installed Linux the day I got it. Stop being a pussy and read a manual.

>SuperSU
Only reason to use SuperSU is if you absolutely need suhide. Otherwise, it's a proprietary rooting application, which is basically just asking for it.

He probably locked his bootloader or something like a real tard.

My Nexus 6P was ez pz. Had to unroot though to play Pokémon Go. Still pissed that they did that.

what's a good free as in freedom SU app? the ones i found on fdroid were kinda dead.

I wish the fucking botnet nigger would just give users the option of enabling root (they could hide it in the developer options to prevent tech illiterate people from accidentally enabling it) so we wouldn't have to resort to using chink botnet shit.

>TFW too intelligent to root my phone

I stopped playing Pokemon Go after they got around Magisk.

PHH's SuperUser

I stopped playing also but then DNS66 came out. Figured at least I can still block ads.

Don't listen to the retards I've rooted 7 or 8 phones and there is no risk as long as you follow guides.

Weak trolling, I tried to root my phone then the screen started to shit itself, pulled the battery and the phone was no longer booting nor charging

>pulled the battery
You seem to have missed the "retard" part

So wait wtf is king root a yes or no here?
The thread has been sending mixed messages about it.
I just got a new phone and king root seems like way less of an asspain than the usual way of rooting.
Why don't people like it?

A big no

>So wait wtf is king root a yes or no here?
King Root is chinese botnet.

All right so I just rooted my shit phone with king root via .apk.

What the fuck do I do now? Can I uninstall the king root application? Where do I get custom roms?

pls respond I'm fucking braindead

That shit is soft bricked at worst. You can reflash the OS and it'll be good as new.

How do I uninstall this Microsoft bloat ware off my s7,I wasn't really planning to root it

there is package disabler, but rooting is the only way to remove all shit bloat, i have an s7 too.

That and ads.

you should be too scared _not_ to root your phone

guys please help

I don't want to ask Sup Forums for help

why is Sup Forums so ass guys

if you dont know what to do, you dont need it. go back to your normal life or research on your own, no one is gonna spoonfeed you.

Package disabler? Never used one before

search for it on the store, the one with the most downloads and specifically says samsung. rooted mine so never used it, but hear it works.

What phone? Look it up on XDA and find a custom ROM. Install Lucky Patcher, AdAway, and other cool rooted tools.

Just get a moto g 3. problem solved