Convince me not to get into creditcard fraud

Convince me not to get into creditcard fraud.

People are making so much fucking money and I want some of it. I'm reading through forums and people are making thousands a day.

What the fuck...

I know it's wrong to steal but for thousands a day? IM starting to get tempted.

I just feel like life is passing me by. People get rich while I work as a wagie.

Stop making this thread

I just need a clear answer.

Help me and this will be the last thread I ever make on this topic.

Do it, faggot. But let's work together.

You're a fucking parasite, the banks are already robbing people blind, don't contribute to it

Credit card fraud is a federal offense OP
Is it really worth it for you to steal $1000 with a risk of never being employed again and 10 years minimum jail time?

Stop trying to get NEETs arrested

>the banks are robbing people

hello commushit

Sure, why not, do it if you don't have morals.

>Is it really worth it for you to steal $1000 with a risk of never being employed again and 10 years minimum jail time?

>10 years minimum jail time

People caught selling millions of credit cards and making literal millions over many years get less time than that.

kys

how can someone start with carding? where to find ccs? Do you only need to exploit vulnerable sites or is there something exra

Yeah the more you take the less jail time but if you're caught say goodbye to that money so again is it really worth a few years when as humans we are (assuming you're healthy) gonna live for at least another 70 years?
If you were an old fuck with nothing to lose go right ahead though

i think you can just easily buy them on the internet

they're not exactly expensive or hard to find

fuck off faggot you kys

i'm not interested in buying any stuff with them, im just wondering what is the easiest route to get them, i think exploiting sites nowadays is a bit arcane, and that most carders have those card readers they insert into atms or?

Idk man, people wageslave like cucks their entire life.

Like 1/3rd of peoples' life is spent working. For even less than one of these fraudsters makes in a year.

Honestly feels like the risk is worth the reward.

i did this once upon a time.
its not worth it.
"cashing out" is way hard, and risky.
and you WILL get caught.

>i did this once upon a time.
>its not worth it.
>"cashing out" is way hard, and risky.
>and you WILL get caught.

Elaborate please.

Because so far on forums all I'm seeing is people getting 10+ iPhones and stuff like expensive computer parts and making fucking bank.

Seriously. They make an average salary in a single weekend. Why even work.

and btw, the op of the thread probably saw movies like Wolf of Wall Street and thinks he can get hookers, drugs and the fast life. the only thing you can get is your cellmate Jose with a 22 cm dick

Here's how: jump off a bridge

>Being a human piece of garbage
>Becoming a criminal
>Getting caught

Even if you make half a million dollars it won't be worth it when you get caught and Jareem rams his dick up your anus in the shower.

explain how it's wrong.

People make FUCKING BANK off this shit. I need to get in on some of this too. I don't want to make a living, but just some dosh.

Here is your clear answer.

When you get caught (and you WILL get caught) you can expect to spend a significant amount of your life in prison with some of the most digusting examples of humanity alive today.

You think your life is passing you by right now? Just wait until you're behind bars, and you have to sit there letting your life fade away in a hellhole you cant escape from.

not even OP but please explain to me how you can get caught when

>use VPN
>use dedicated craptop for buying the CCs off darkweb
>drop the items off to somewhere you don't live

literally the only way you get caught carding is if the guy selling the shit you buy gets caught somehow and thats unlikely

You'd literally end up in prison a week later if you have to ask Sup Forums for advice about credit card fraud. Stick to flipping burgers.

If you like Tyrone fucking your tiny asshole with his 100 octillion cock in federal prison, then why not?

It's an airtight plan.
Go for it :^)

you sound like a massive retard making this thread every day and you still speak in abstracts than specifics ("how to get into this") and you keep repeating yourself ("convince me..")

kys

Are you using a VPN right now? I'm sure japmoot isn't freely giving your IP to the police/interpol right now.

you gave the example of iphones, but really this applies to any phone. they have IMEI numbers, these are linked to the card details of the purchaser. you now have 10 devices that go online that are no doubt "hot" because apple gladly gave the IMEI numbers to the investigating entity. these phones have IMEI numbers that can be tracked, you no doubt want to resell these phones do you not? so you gotta show the buyer it works. you turn it on, go online with it and wow, look at that you're being traced now.

where do you live op? that makes a difference. my partner was in malaysia.

i will answer any asinine questions you have. but judging by what you think will make you the most "bank" you have no idea what you're doing, and probably 12.

>Guy selling your shit gets caught and questioned because selling 20+ iPhones a day isn't normal for a person
>He pisses his pants and gives you up because you're the "big bad"
>You get caught
>Jareem gets a new dick sleeve

You're acting as if humans are perfectly rational and won't make a mistake. Keep going for long enough and you will screw something up. You will get sloppy, and before you know it you got 4 years in jail and fucking nothing to your name.

I'm not OP and I have no intentions of carding. I'm just saying, if you use public wifi and take common sense precautions, the only point in the process you can get caught is the craigslist step where you actually have to sell the items to other people for cash.

And if you do this shit smalltime, you don't even have to worry about the craigslist step, because people would only get suspicious after you've been posting too many listings. At which point you could just move the sell points around and change your name/etc.

>When you get caught (and you WILL get caught)

Statistically this is incorrect.

Fraud claims millions of dollars every single day, and there's probably a handful of people caught in your country for big fraud. So that's out of the way.

Besides they want the big fish I'd assume, some guy frauding $2000 a month isn't worth expending massive resources in catching and prosecuting him. Courts are filled to the brim as it is.

SECONDLY, the people I've googled who get caught almost exclusively are one of two:

1) Massive, multimillion dollar operations that require Sting operations, snitches, etc etc. Basically the big fish who literally ran carding forums for years and had multiple dedicated FBI agents investigating them looking for an slips of information

2) Retarded, 80iq black people who go into Apple Stores with 10 cards of different names, smelling like KFC and weed and begin swiping for $9000 worth in apple products

Lastly,

The cases in my city/surrounding cities literally got maybe 2-5 years MAXIMUM in a min security prison.

Not bad at all weighing all this.

Please explain to me how i'm wrong. (PS, no memes please, use logic and facts).

The motivation is clear. This thread is made to convince other people to try credit card fraud.
To get them arrested, when they inevitably get caught.

Note that he's also targeting NEETs, but he took 'NEET' out of his more recent threads after noticing that it was so obvious.

>i will answer any asinine questions you have. but judging by what you think will make you the most "bank" you have no idea what you're doing, and probably 12.

Hey it's not what i claimed.

It's just what people on forums are posting. They claim that their method doesn't meme IMEI's or something.

Steps to beginning credit card fraud:

1. Tell everyone you're planning to do it

Nice honeypot

he's talking about trading CVV's online to make purchases where he ships himself the cards.
not card creation, that's a completely different story. im this guy and i have done both extensively.

you will get caught, and it will suck.

this

Is it REALLY so hard to talk to girls that you feel the need to steal lots of money and become rich before you'll attempt it?

Just go out and get drunk and start talking to girls, man, it's not hard.

I'm this guy and not a faggot like OP but some literal nigger kid was talking about carding in one of my classes and I'm curious about it now from a hypothetical standpoint.

Tell me where the flaw in my logic is if you don't buy iphones and just sell other shit like graphics cards. Bonus points for rotating the stock you sell

Nah, it's totally safe, see

are they selling the cards, and the method to cash them out? because you're a fool if you think any self respecting carder will give out their tech.

and there is no way to not "meme" the imei's. no matter what there will be a record. and when you move to sell these iphones you will get caught.
its not usually anti-hacker agencies that catch you, but the taxman, here in the US the IRS takes great interest in people making money under the table, as suggested, selling 20 iphones a day at a discount is not normal, you will get caught.

i'll still tell you what you wanna know though.

related note, my gf just chated on me with a dude because he supposedly treats her better and has his life together.... the only difference between me and him is money. so yeah, get cash first.

VPN wont protect you during criminal activity, public wifi is a good idea, but then you have your HWID and MAC address on file, eventually a pattern will emerge.

where are you going to pick up your goods? and how do you know you're not being followed/watched as you do so?

It smells like bacon in this thread.

>this
Find actual sentencing cases.

"Maximum punishment" is completely meaningless. Find examples of people sentenced in recent times.

Protip: People running CARDING FORUMS, and STEALING TENS OF MILLIONS WITH BANKING MALWARE get

are carders stealing from people or banks? Do bank refund their customers?

explain the downside of it then.

What if i buy virtual goods instead?

Have you ever been to even county jail? It sucks, to say the least. I'm not sure why you think prison time is just A-OK

>related note, my gf just chated on me with a dude because he supposedly treats her better and has his life together.... the only difference between me and him is money. so yeah, get cash first.

You're doing it wrong.

Selfish bitches who only care about how much money you have aren't worth your time.

Basically there's zero risk and you will be a millionaire within 5 years.

I'm just saying.

When the WORST CASE SCENARIO is time in minimum security prison for literally stealing tens of millions... It does NOT sound so bad, at all.

>eventually a pattern will emerge
How though? There's a lot of public wi-fi spots

Tell me where I go wrong at this from a hypothetical standpoint

>throwaway netbook connected to VPN on public wifi to buy the card numbers and make the purchases
>get a new chromebook/netbook every couple weeks and rotate public wifi spots
>find a safe place to pick the items up
>sell items on craigslist with a burner phone and fake name, rotate stock of items so an agent couldn't buy the same thing from you twice and bust you
>if not doing it small-time, sell items on craigslist in different towns

How would someone follow you at this point if you do all of the above? The only trace of suspicion would be the selling process. I'm sure the feds or whatever keep tabs on craigslist to see if big-ticket items are being listed too often for sale in one area.

You are either retarded, a child, or both

>>Guy selling your shit gets caught and questioned because selling 20+ iPhones a day isn't normal for a person
>>He pisses his pants and gives you up because you're the "big bad"
>>You get caught

Gives me up how?

What if he doesn't have any sort of information on me.

What if i work alone.

>are they selling the cards, and the method to cash them out? because you're a fool if you think any self respecting carder will give out their tech.

They're not selling anything.

They're simply posting their "latest hauls", with a picture of 10+ iPhones, iPads, etc and their forum usenrmae on a piece of paper in the picture.

you realize they also confiscate all the stolen goods and money you made from it and possibly all equipment you used right? they dont just let you keep it?

>What if i work alone.

What if I work for the masketta man and he wasn't alone?

>you realize they also confiscate all the stolen goods and money you made from it and possibly all equipment you used right? they dont just let you keep it?

[citation needed]

Civil Forfeiture is generally not even close to a significant portion of your wealth.

how many times have he made this thread?