The hero Sup Forums needed, but didn't deserve

The hero Sup Forums needed, but didn't deserve.

>under Hiroshima
>malware ads
>slower image loading
>/vip/
>removal of ( You )

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Did they remove (You)s? Are you joking?

Reply to this comment pls, I need to see.

yeah

reply me

expect me hiroshimoot

What!? Hiroshima removed (You)s?!!

let's not forget
>ads even when using a pass

Every second reload of Sup Forums has a completely broken layout for me (there's some extra frame at the bottom with a big clickable X. The actual content is ok, but it still completely breaks scripts etc.)

Can't wait for this gook to realize what a financial nightmare Sup Forums is and stop trying to monetize it

You see any (You)'s?

I assume 4chanX still does (You) like it did long before Sup Forums had the feature?

Not a big deal if so, but hiro is still shit

>ads even when using a pass
are you fucking serious
what's the point of a pass? to stroke hiroshimoot's dick?

Holy fuck, this is bullshit. We should make a Sup Forums imageboard. It could be where generals get their own board too, so that could be its own little ecosystem, and then general discussion would be its own board.

>what's the point of a pass?
no captcha, retard

Desktopfags BTFO by phoneposters (apps, not mobile site). We still have (You)'s and we are adless. But Gookmoot will fuck us over big time soon.

hiroshima nagasaki

That is the dumbest thing I've read today, thank you.

badposter spotted, I still have (you) and no ads

After adding custom css and adblockers. The Clover experience™ is cant be beaten by other browsers yet.
Clover + pass is best thing there is.

t. Mr. Phonefag passcuck

They didn't remove (you)s.

Clear cache and you'll notice probably. Or dont use 4chanX

t e s t

I don't even have a phone, enjoy being cucked into carrying around a tracking device with you all day.

>who?
>what are adblockers for 500
>never noticed
>not bothered by it
>not having 4chanx, 2017 - 4 days

(you)

I know that jewgle will track me. But all other apps can't because I sandbox everything in cyanogen OS (rip). You shouldnt worry about a phone tracking you, since you'll never leave your NEET bunker anyway famalam.

Here are your .d.o.t.s.

In reality I don't have a phone because I had 2 (TWO) phones go into a seemingly unfixable bootloop in the last month.

Currently have Google's newest phone on order, but they say it won't be here until January 18!

I have nothing to hide.™

Clover fag here, reply to me pls I need to test

Ive had a lot of boot loops, but only one was unfixable, that was a hardware issue which was covered by warranty. Sure you cant recover one of the two (2)?

one is an (((LG))) G4 which apparently was doomed to die, and the other one was my old phone, Motorola DROID RAZR HD. I can get it to the fastboot screen I think so maybe I will try to flash something over but it's very annoying because it has no volume buttons (needed to get into fastboot)

@58209492

Here you go senpai.

-edit: dont steel my memes pls

for the past 3 days this place has been slow as fucking shit and its disgusting

Fastboot can be accessed multiple ways. If it has other buttons like home button you can at least get in the recovery, and from there you can sometimes get into fastboot, or try by adb in recovery.

I can jam a knife in the volume rocker hole and get to fastboot, it's just annoying and I'm not sure flashing a blank ROM over will even help because it started fucking up overnight for no reason - no software changes or whatever

Change is.Sup Forums.org to i.4cdn.org with your hosts file. Images will load faster.

I'd at least try. Because 3 weeks without phone is quite bad desu senpai

Thanks for the motivation, I'll try it (gotta go look up how to do this shit it's been so long)

Too bad (You) are not (me) because I like working with Android phones, rooting and unlocking them and shit.

Someone (You) me

Four chins is unbearably slow theses last couple of days.

I can't even browse muh rekt threads on gif, or wsg without it halting to crawl.

Thanks gookmoot.

is it just me or is the catalog kind of fucked up?

Now (you) me back

I'll make the logo

End of an era

How do you do that?
is.Sup Forums.org i.4cdn.org
?

(I) did at one time, but then life happened and now (I) just want something that werks

>mook removes javascript cancer
>removes the inline extension
>makes Sup Forums great again

don't forget to noko

>mfw when Hiro eliminated the (you)s

@58209676
Sup Forums doesnt need javascript to apply (You)s

I don't believe (you)

Somebody reply me

>>mook removes javascript cancer
>>removes the inline extension
what?

Stay mad faggots, I browse fulchan for a reason, also just use 4chanx.

(You) were useless anyway. I like Hirowasabi even more!

Here's your (you)

Now give me mine

Other way around, and i'd look up the IP from i.4cdn.org so you'd have:

1.1.1.1 is.Sup Forums.org

The user above me isn't getting a (You)

>have a brain
>install 4chanX
>filter out garbage
>set it only to display wanted boards
>still get (You)'s

three for the price of one!

I love the malware ads. It keeps retards who can't use adblock away