The perfect laptop for me

The perfect laptop for me.

Good for you!

Should have gotten iPad Pro tm

Nice blog post.

How about you fuck off?

for your personal blog.

[spoiler] I'm considering doing an Emacs general but I'm to shy to eventually shitpost [/spoiler]

It only looks nice.
You cannot justify that price.

Just report, hide, and sage like everyone else man. Don't give these homosexuals the attention they crave.

Can you imagine working at Apple and you get assigned to the "slightly thicker" macbook testing engineering division and you've worked hard for months and clearly have the better product than those jackasses in the "slightly thinner" division, and then one some day some middle aged prick from management comes in and tells you the marketing team has decided to go with the thinner design but not to worry, you're being moved to the watch strap division. Those guys are in desperate need of help calibrating their heart rate monitors to work as cock rings. So you pack up your things and shuffle on on over to the even gayer department.

I've always wondered how overpriced it is really.

As in, taking the same components, maybe a different brand and comparing prices. Same screen and shit like that. Maybe not the trackpad because that one is kind of its own thing.

bad thread pls leave

If this was stripped of the apple branding and trackpad, this thing would likely cost hundreds less, considering the actual specs are abysmal.

Yeah, but I'm not interested in the likely. I would want to see something concrete.

This particular model isn't really that overpriced.
Considering that the base model has 8GB ram, 256 PCI-E SSD, RGB IPS QHD display, Aluminium chassis,and m3 processor(an expensive CPU).

This. You can't name another laptop that has all of that in such a small light package

Thank god the display is RGB IPS QHD, if it was only IPS QHD i would have definitely passed on it.

it does look quite good but it has weak ass hardware, battery, keyboard and no ports.

>want to go to store across the street
>iShoes wont let me cross street
>iShoes wont let me get in car to drive across street
Haven't you ever heard of helicopters before

>m3 processor(an expensive CPU).

Fanless, light, amazing screen, best in class trackpad and completely silent. Everything a laptop needs.

Well worth the price

>Le power is everything XDDDDDD

also, the trackpad is pretty shit, compared to even a lenovo yoga

>the trackpad is pretty shit

What did he mean by this? Surely he was confused with another laptop?

it's not the most expensive cpu in the market
but it's as expensive as an i5
m3-6Y30
281$
i5-6200U
281$

Pretty sure it was a macbook, since it was in the apple section of Best Buy
Although with Apple design these days it's kinda hard to tell

After using windows all my life and osx for the last three years(and still using win7), it is my opinion that OS X is miles ahead of Windows. It's easier to do the same things, as well as easier to do more advanced things than i ever was doing in windows. all the os features seem far more polished to me and i love how consistent everything is.

When i first used osx i was constantly feeling "wow, i love the way this os does this particular thing". OS X makes sense to me. Sure i had to adapt to it, and change my habits, but i felt apple knew what they were doing and i trusted them. The preconceived mac haters don't have this initial open mindness when they try out the os, and this is why they hate it. that or they are really advanced users that only feel at home on linux.

Macs are more expensive because of superior chassis, form factor, efi, trackpad, displays, isight, battery, magsafe, OS, and service. They also have exceptional resale value. All these things combined make the mac the best(for most consumers). You always pay a premium for the best

What didn't you like about the trackpad?

None of those problems exist anymore

It didn't really feel as nice as previous trackpads, and the whole force touch gimmick is really annoying for someone who is coming from windows trackpads where you can click with just a simple tap

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, yours is simply wrong. MacBook trackpads are unanimously agreed upon to be far above any other.

tap to click isn't a Windows-only feature m8
it's on Linux and OSX too

But you can actually click by just tapping. You need to use that setting. Heck, if there's something you can do specially there is choose whatever gestures you want. With BTT you get dozens. Wish I could fucking do something as simple as switching between workspaces with it.

Wish I could do that on Windows*

It's not a setting. Tap to click is default. What I think he's referring to is that you have to use a bit more force to get a click with the force touch pads.

>have to turn on tap to click in the settings
le it just werks!!!

You don't. Maybe next time you fucking alt-righter.

>alt right
Holy shit, you guys still have to hold down a button to right click?
I was impressed with the other qualities of the new macbook, but the lack of user friendliness is a BIG turnoff

*tumbleweed*

So wait, are you fuckers so lazy you can't change a setting

And then accuse macfags of using a "babby OS"? Which is it?

Huh?

that's good, would you explain why? i'm interested in your tipology of user, i discovered i like a small form factor more than a bigger one (thus i have a x230) but i don't understand how would anyone sacrifice usability for such a little difference in size

I don't understand why people hate on macbooks so much
It's a world class operating system paired with cutting edge engineering
When I save up enough money, I'm gonna buy one in space grey

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

>copy&pastefag

>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel themselves has admitted it's utter shit now and has trashed the design to go back to copying 90's era laptops with solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>ultra shit tier zero travel chiclet keyboard
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats at the slightest task because abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz because of chronic overheating problems
>retina meme supposedly for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating makes it impossible to use anywhere outside or with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air is even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade from overheating

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

>if this laptop were stripped of the apple branding and trackpad

but it's the fact apple made it that it is, generally, a very well made and reliable machine.

asking to take away the things that make the laptop what it is a fucking weird argument. are you faggots that poor? second hand chinkpads all you can afford?

calm down m8
this thread is about the 12" Macbook

you gotta understand. unless changing a setting involves 3 hours of research and endless terminal commands, these guys just ain't interested.

I'd only buy a macbook for the nice screen, but I heard the cheap small ones have a really awful resolution.

cheap macbooks don't exist

I mean cheap in comparison to other macbooks. I never consider buying a laptop for 1500EUR cheap.