Hi Sup Forums, I was wondering if my shitty R9 270x 4gb will be able to run shit on a 4k monitor...

Hi Sup Forums, I was wondering if my shitty R9 270x 4gb will be able to run shit on a 4k monitor. So far google is not turning up anything and Im basically computer illiterate. Is VRAM the only major factor in determining if a graphics card can run 4k? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/wbz
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043955251
steamcommunity.com/id/arctictrance69/
steamcommunity.com/id/king_hual/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067399027
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081821043/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089773513
oops.moe/yEUNCtg.png
steamcommunity.com/id/ichigod6545/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably not. no VRAM isn't the only thing, it probably wont be able to perform fast enough to draw at that resolution

ANYWAYS, mind if i take over this thread?
Get your steam community URL ready...

First person to post their Steam URL as a reply to this post gets gifted any game they want from the list.

steamcommunity.com/id/wbz
Witcher 2 please

I don't have a steam doggo.

Https://steam community.com/id/whyareallthegoodurlsused

Portal 2 please

Alright, accept the friend request and I can send to you.
gotta wait for the next post, sorry :)^

Witcher 2 gone, first person to post their Steam URL as a reply to this post gets gifted any game they want from the list.

Thanks nv :^)

Me

you need to post your URL and the game you want, try again

I don't want games I want a bf

ill suck your dick for a dollar fifty ;)

Slut

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043955251

Gib Sniper 2

same as before, make sure to accept the friend request and ill send you the game. also if you could post a screenshot of the gift on here once you receive it

steamcommunity.com/id/arctictrance69/

Dragonball Xenoverse please, the first, not the second

trying to go through what i have in my inventory right now first. might do a second giveaway either in a few more hours or tomorrow at some point, ill probably buy this game for that one.

5 more to go, same as before -- first person to reply to this post with their steam URL gets any game they want from the list

Thanks santa

transistor pls

steamcommunity.com/id/king_hual/

make sure to accept the friend req so i can send you the game

Good on you for doing this.

not home atm but thanks
ecks dee

4 more to go, although i might give some more games away tonight or soemthing. as always, first person to respond with their steam URL gets one of the games from the list

I have the 1440p monitor with the same GPU. The simple answer is no. It performs pretty poorly at this resolution even with games turned down to low/medium settings.

...Why do you even have 2 copies of 100% orange?

was drunk bought a 4 pack for me + a friend so we could play with some other dudes. never found a use for the other 2 copies so i guess ill give em away. not a bad game desu

Hm... Can I take one off of ya then?
Actually seems kinda fun.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067399027

Sure thing. sent you a friend request but i need you to add me back to give the game

Well, that was quick...
Thanks mate!

3 GAMES LEFT!!!
First person to post their Steam URL as a reply to this post gets gifted any game they want from the list.

Orange juice 100% plz

ID: aappoo
portal 2

100% orange juice plz

added you
try again mate, you need to link your steam profile

Only two left (Castle Crashers or Portal 2). First person to reply to this with their steam URL gets their choice for one of these games!

OH SHIT, HE ACTUALLY DID IT!
THAT ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089773513

Castle crashers dooder

fuck man that cat is hot

Wow insanity, he did what he said he was going to do.

oops.moe/yEUNCtg.png

portal 2
steamcommunity.com/id/ichigod6545/

make sure to add me back to receive your game
anyways,last one for now. ill give away some more games later on /dpt/ possibly

alright, I'll be back shortly

Yes it can run a 4K monitor, even a 6950 or 570 can do that. It doesn't require much. You can't game on it obviously.

hey, I don't have steam installed right now and my internet's a bit shit. Any way I can accept the transfer from a browser or smth? love ya' man

yeah i think you should be able to... not 100% sure. either way, you should be able to log in from a browser and then you'll have the game next time you log in to steam.

alright, I accepted the friend request.

sent ;)
happy holidays Sup Forums

papa bless