IOS or Android?

Ios or android ?

iOS

The correct answer is always the one without the penis.

Android, without a single doubt. If you even consider iOS also consider killing yourself.

*drops the mic and teleports away*

nothin personal kid

Windows phone

iOS vs JavaOS? Hm...

IOS. To make android usable you have to test all sorts of roms, untill you find one that's is less buggy. If you don't want to install xXxLooROMxXx by pajeet, you are stuck with outdated manufacturer fw, that is long forgoten and buggy af. IOS just works

>IOS
go fuck yourself

Agreed, but you cant hack shit with an iphone

>to make android usable
>IOS just works

IOS is locked beyond comprehension. You can do anything with android even if you don't stick another rom in there. You're full of shit.

>You can do anything with android even if you don't stick another rom in there.
You forgot the part where you need to use a chink app in order to gain root access

Windows 10 mobile.
Then IOS.

Stock rom works fine and even better than iOS. Android is literally as powerful as any PC OS while iOS is more locked down and worse than 10 year old dumbphone operating systems.
>no file manager or proper file sharing without hacks
>can't uninstall default bloatware
>can't connect to PC without iTunes unless you hack it

You can delete the bloatware now with ios 10

>one out of dozens of known flaws and drawbacks fixed after years of development
How innovativeā„¢!

I can take down someones network with android

Android
Dumbass

Honestly I prefer Windows Phone, but the lack of support overall is painful, so I use iOS instead.

I would never, not in a million years use lagdroid again.

Your moms a lagdroid on my dick

Unless you're so poor you can't afford a real computer or some kind of autist that feels the need to compile code on their phone or torrent on their phone, android and ios are almost the same.

This question might as well be "which is better: chocolate icecream or vanilla"

iOS
Just works.

t. mactoddler

>iOS vs JavaOS? Hm...
iOS is Java too look Swift X)

iOS for me is like for Old people Big emojies and shit
annoying to theme
Need to jailbreak to install apps you dont want to pay
seems that your phone get useless after 4 years
no sd card support
and now no more jack 3.5

this why i prefer android
i have an xiaomi hongmi 1s for a bit years now forgot when i bought
more easly to install apk
mine have mutiple roms so i can change when one doesnt fit with what i want
i haved
jellybean miui official rom
kitkat miui rom
cm mashmallow mokee rom
cm nougat mokee rom

my phone support sd card so i can use as offline gps

Android ftw !!!!

IOSs

l ll
ll l_

I use both. iOS is better for most people. Android allows you to do many cool but non-essential things at a cost of time, security, and potential bugs. Android is currently my primary.

I can't even begin to comprehend people who consider iOS an option

If you seriously are weighing them against each other, you might as well just get the iPhone, it was made for people like you

Windows 10 Mobile

iOS because I'm not a fucking child.

>iOS because I'm not a fucking child.
Mkay granny

>
>
>
Really nigga

sailfish os

post her noodz

Apple botnet or Google botnet

>you might as well just get the iPhone, it was made for people like you
Which is precisely why I have an iPhone.
I want an appliance-device, not an obsessive hobby to tinker with.

>chink app
Only if you're retarded senpai, not like iOS has too much free access to everything anyways

Android. Don't listen to those other shitheads, they don't know what they're talking about.

the only good answer if this thread was in 2013-early2016

So let's pay +500$ for an useless device xddddd

hey matt from apple's marketing team

Customization, tons of additional functionality and options, and better freedom of the user are not "hobbies". They just exit there if you need it, if you don't you can just use Android as is on your device.
Android can do 100% things an iPhone can, plus tons of things desktop operating systems can.
You've posted a poor bait, sir.

Weak, both of you.
How old are you, 12?

Dank argument famalam

Thanks lol

Or you can buy a good phone.

>if you don't you can just use Android as is on your device

which is an awful, awful experience

RIP Nexus line

Android is good if you're a manchild and you like to think it gives you "freedom". Yeah, it gives you the freedom to install a certain launcher and a icon pack, try to use it without gapps and you'll see how other OSes are superior. Not to mention that for having the same functionality and stability (like a way to properly install and direct download stuff on the SD card, for example) as other systems you need to waste a fuckton of time and you will probably break something in the process - oh, and root and unlocking the bootloader is almost a necessity, something that isn't always available for every device. I actually only enjoy Android because I can play PSP gaymen on it, but that's something I only do on the train. I also hate how so many things vary on Android, for instance, if my parents ask me where a setting is or how to do something I can't exactly tell them how it is because my phone is different from theirs (zen ui, touchwiz shit, MIUI, etc)

iOS is fluid and stable, you pretty much have everything set right out of the box. It doesn't have the problem of fragmentation that Android has but it has other problems mentioned in the thread. It also always have the best apps, compared to Android.

W10M is iOS without where you
>have a file explorer
>can uninstall default bloatware
>can connect to PC without iTunes
>have the best stock mail client, youtube client, leddit client, best manga reader (imo) etc...
>you have continuity between phone and pc if you use wintan
>best camera app, even though I haven't used any of the paid apps on iOS

But no gaymen.

But this nigga is right tho.

Caring about what botnet you have is the height of faggotry

BlackBerry 10 OS

You use fagmentation and examples of shitty Android phones and forks to mask the fact that iOS is a polished turd that does more to inhibit users than empower them (for activities besides coming out).

Who fucking cares just use a phone that you like nobody gives a shit about whos better.

In the end monies going into their pockets and your whining about who made what better.

This.