What text editor do you prefer to use?

What text editor do you prefer to use?

I'm looking for something nice for Python.

pycharm
everything else is trash

Good old fasion Emacs.

Vim

Emacs.
Or VSCode if you're a faggot.

an editor that adheres to the UNIX philosophy

echo + cat

Pycharm , Sublime Text 3 , IDLE :D , Notepad ++ ,
Im new to python , are you begginer too or you are more advanced? :D My best programs are guess the number game and calculator.. xD If u want u can give skype or some shit and we can be python developement team lol

vim

Vim.

neck yourself you fucking child

>pycharm
heard good things, never used

>sublime
not nice on my 2gb of ram

>IDLE
ok as editor, run into problems when I try to run some types of code

>notpad++
never really used

>vim
play nethack for a week or two till you are used to jkl;, then switch to vim

i use IDLE works ok for me

Atom. Never used it with python but should be solid

Geany

I like using Atom. It can be extended with plugins. And you can have you're own syntax. Anyway Emacs is quite difficult to use and you'll need to learn a lot of shortcuts. Notepad ++ is good but too simple. PyCharm is also a good IDE

PyCharm if you want full-blown IDE, Emacs or vim otherwise. Anything else is trash.

wtf men i can run perfectly sublime text 3 like a charm on my old shitty notebook 2gb ddr2 celeron shit inside

>sublime not nice on my 2gb of ram

sublime uses less than 50 MB for me with multiple plugins, custom theme, multiple windows open, multiple files open.

are you ok OP?

nano

vscode, unironically

notepad++

if emacs doesn't work well with 2 gb, pycharm won't even start correctly. its ram hungry as fuck.

pycharm, unless you REALLY like wasting your time setting up stupid plugins messing with their configurations trying to get maybe 80% of default functionality of an IDE

>What text editor do you prefer to use?
Vim

>I'm looking for something nice for Python.
Vim + Jedi-Vim