I'm at my wits end

I'm at my wits end.
I was cleaning off dust on my pc components as I have in the past. But when I put it back together there is no video output. I've tried reseeding everything and I even poped out the battery on my mother board for over then 15 min. I turned one once after popping the battery and putting it back in, but then the boot option wouldn't work and when I unplugged my keyboard and plugged it back in And it wouldn't regesrator it, and turning my pic on and off again resolute sin the video freed not working again. Any idea why this might be? I already tested my GPU in an older build and it worked fine.

Hmm, your BIOS is the problem. You need to install a FOSS BIOS like Libreboot. Then install gentoo.

do the fans on the video card spin up?

Ya I even oiled the fans with WD40

this is probably not the cause but DONT use WD40 on fans. WD40 is an abrasive and should not be used as lubricant. Use light machine oil for this , the kind that is often used to lubricate sewing machines.

baka.... dad you really spray wd 40 anywhere near computer components. it's conductive. you probably shorted every exposed circuit in your case.

Did you remove components from the PC and then clean them?

No I sprayed it right onto the copper winding stuff i between the motor and fan blades, where its supposed to go

>Ya I even oiled the fans with WD40

Yes, I cleaned them in spring water instead of distilled because distilled carries ions, im not stupid.

Wd-40 isn't meant to go anywhere near something that isn't rusted or ceased you dick.

No you fucking dumbass I made sure I only sprayed it on the copper parts like on this picture. I know what I'm doing my dads a contractor.

was it really nevasary your pic to be 2.24 MB, 4032x3024?

this is why mook is going broke

Connect your computers on board video. Slowly try booting your computer with different things disconnected. Connect new components one by one to find out what's causing the issue. Troubleshoot step by step.

Fuck off I tried this.

>im not stupid
I believe you project a belief of understanding on yourself that is far greater than you interlectual ability.

>my dads a contractor

Your dad is a fucking idiot if he suggested Wd-40 over light machine oil. Also you need to be 18+ to browse this site, faggot.

You're fucked then. Good job breaking your pc faggot.

Did I put the wd40 on the right part of the fan it is smoking

>my dads a contractor

Looks like he is going to need to contract a few more dicks in his ass to buy his retarded offspring a new GPU.

At least my dad is the backbone of america, Pajeet.

Dead motherboard maybe

Dude fuck off I aleady said motherboard was fine

How's high school?

Im an EE studyig at MIT, faggot you dont know my iq

You honestly believe Indians browse this board? You must be here for the holidays, I hope you have your homework ready for the new term?

>EE studyig at MIT
Why the fuck are you here then, if you are better than us?

I have a job as a computer bulder at geek squad, stfu

Even though I'm pretty sure this is all just troll now I'd still say that if op really took out every component he probably touched the gold contacts of his gpu n needs to clean them. If that doesn't work I'd try a diff pcie slot.

Also if you removed the bios/cmos battery and put it back in n now it doesn't work you put it in upside down or it was dying already. Meter it.

What's the yellow in your gpu harness?

This has to be bait.

holy shit get baited you dense idiots

OP here, fixed it by ripping off the rs-232 port off my motherboard, thanks

This isn't the way to save face OP. The only answer now is suicide.

Op here. Yes, they spin durning startup up but the. Stop shortly after

Kek just upgrade to 485

Yes, I removed them and then proceeded to remove any dust buildup I could

thats how lan got on the internet right? she just had to get rid of the part that once carried her soul.

Can you POST from your iGPU OP?

How do you mean?

it's probably a psu issue, especially if you have a shitty one??

I have a fortron psu, please don't call it shitty.

You have an Intel CPU with an iGPU? Does your computer boot (POST) without the dedicated GPU installed?

Wasted your money there then didn't you mate.

No, it doesnt. i dont have an intel graphics card either

As far as I can tell, no

It's fucked then, get Daddy to contract some more dicks into his ass and pay for a new mobo.

>Ya I even oiled the fans with WD40

Are you stupid? WD40 is a cleaner and desticker not a lubricant. Get some sewing machine oil and put a few drops in before your fan bearings go.

throw some more compressed air at it, could be some dirt

This.

and what the fuck would that even accomplish