Does Sup Forums use prepaid SIM cards (maybe for emergency/throwaway phones)...

Does Sup Forums use prepaid SIM cards (maybe for emergency/throwaway phones)? Or do you sign your life away to assrape contracts?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sennheiser-MKH416-P48U3-Super-Cardioid-Condenser-Microphone/dp/B00030679K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't have a SIM card. I just use my phone to read manga on the go.

2 year simonly contract, no assrape so far since laws have me pretty well protected since I'm living in some eurocuck country.

Well fuck you here you go
amazon.com/Sennheiser-MKH416-P48U3-Super-Cardioid-Condenser-Microphone/dp/B00030679K

ah shit wrong thread reee

Yes i use a dual-sim phone and both of my SIMs are prepaid, i refuse to get contracts because i don't want to be tied to a single provider,can change whenever i want and the only limit is how money i have.

The secondary SIM is there for stupid shit like throwaway accounts, their two-step auths and to sell shit on craigslist.

Republic Wireless. No contract.

Prepaid SIM because I live in a third world country.
> Implying I don't have a job

My phone is SIM locked to T-Mobile, what's the best way to get it to work with AT&T sim cards?

I don't do any of that. We have contracts you can cancel at any time for free here.

prepaid t-mobile, the patrician option

Prepaid T-mobile. $30 for unlimited data and 5GB/mo 4G+/LTE data.

The only shitty part is something like 100 minutes talk, but I normally just voip on 4G and it's fine.

You know what's weird as hell? I always run out of data, but clover never slows down. Entire reason I'm on Sup Forums desu. I was a 420 man for the longest time.

tmobile postpaid sim only. 6gb and unlimited everything else for 2 lines @ $95/mo. also get unlimited international data and sms which is useful.

tmobile device unlock app. or just call them up. they do it
>for free

>SIM Locking
Why is this allowed?
It's blatantly anti-consumer.

Neither. CDMA phone on a prepaid network. I pay 15 bucks per month for 300 min/unlimited text/25 MB of data on my Casio Ravine 2.

It's typically done when you get a phone with a contract in the States. They want to make sure you actually pay them back for the discounted phone, so they won't unlock it unless you pay to terminate the contract early, or until you fulfill the contract.

Otherwise, you could just go to T-Mobile, get an iPhone for free, then take it to another carrier, essentially fucking them.

I pay 50$/month for unlimited nationwide calling and text, and unlimited data. As well; I get unlimited data in the US (Canadafag here). That carrier is kinda ass though, so my company pays for 6GB + unlimited nationwide + any addons for travel on a much better carrier, which I use when mine fucks up.

In Australia prepaid plans are extremely common, along with purchasing phones outright. There's hardly any benefit on going on a contract.

Using prepaids from 2010, will never return to a contract. And why should I when I have 23 GB of 4G internet, unlimited minutes/messages when talking with someone in the same networks, 2000 for different networks, all for 6 euro.

Had a bit of a chuckle at how loaded this question was, I want to scientifically come up with the most loaded question ever.

>Do you buy nVIDIA? Or are you a super ultra mega cocksucker hyper interstellar dog shit turbo faggot who likes killing babies while beating someone else's wife and shooting heroin????

Yeah, but desu just typing "or do you use AMD?" is shorter.

v-tech master race

Of course I use a prepaid plan

I use prepaid, every time i put some money on the sim card, i get extra data, call time and texts for a month. After that it gets deducted from the money thats on the sim card.

Neither. I haven't touched a cancerphone in years.

Prepaid. Most people I knoe use prepaid. There's no reason for a contract.

>using multiple SIMs with the same IMEI
You do realize that you draw attention to yourself for doing that

USmobile

9 USD per month

Pay month to month with no contract, can prepay one month in advance.

usa

they did that on almost all contract phones years ago. usually it was easy to remove tho.. just use some service software and reflash phone with normal rom

but thats not prepaid? at least here you pay only for use no monthly fees.

Tracfone master race.

49 zł ($12) contract with 7gb LTE limit and unlimited sms and time to every network in Poland.

I don't have any mobile plan. I don't really call or text other people that often, and I don't use and cellular data (I'm basically always at home or work, where I don't use my phone) so having a plan is pointless.
I mainly use my phone to receive calls from others, and I use the calendar.
I just chuck $20 of credit on my phone when the balance gets low, every couple of months.