Which OS does your family use?

Which OS does your family use?

Gentoo
Because Sup Forums is my family

Xubuntu, i do use Win7 though.

Both my parents have Windows 7 laptops.

I already told them, and all my friends, that if they want me to be their tech support, they'll need to switch to Linux when Win7 leaves support in early 2020. Use Windows 10 if you want, but if you do, I'll just shrug when you have a problem with it.

Dad uses windows vista and linux mint, I use chromeos and windows 10, mom has a macbook with OS X snow leopard.

My mother and aunt use ubuntu gnu + linux

My uncle uses malware 10

My dad uses trisquel, the only operating system in heaven ;_;

Parents both use Windows 10.
Sister uses 8.1
Brother uses 7 and 8.1
I use arch, windows 10, windows 7, or Lubuntu depending on the machine.

Windows 7 and unfortunately 10. They pretty much just use firefox and browse facebook so they don't even really need windows though. The only thing really holding them there is laziness on my part. I'm not entirely sure if linux will be completely compatible with everything and switching will be highly disruptive in the meantime so it's hard to justify switching right now. I swear if I'm forced to reinstall windows again I'm seriously planning on installing linux instead though. God damn I fucking hate windows and its awful update system, and windows 10 is a whole other level of ass.

Botnet 10 lemao

My mom and dad use Windows 8, my sister uses OS X 10.9

Both my mom and dad using Windows and IOS, oh my sister too

I'm using Ubuntu and Kali and windows for gaymes.

my brother is a diehard win7fag, others from my family probably still use XP.

My entire family uses macOS, and I'm trying to figure out what to do now that all of my computers are simultaneously dying.

My dad uses Win10. And linux through a console/SSH for work.

Sister uses Ubuntu Gnome and some version of windows (I don't know which).

I use windows 8.1. And starting to use gnome as well (sort of...).

Our cat uses the litterbox.

Parents use Android
Brother uses Ubuntu on everything, and win 10 to game
I use arch on almost everything except my server, which is debian.

My dad only uses iOS on personal devices. He does not own a computer but instead uses his work laptop (running windows 7) for anything he cannot do on his iPad, including syncing his iThings.
I'm just waiting for his bitchfest when he has to wipe his phone to sync it when his work upgrades his laptop.

post some more of that

what about your mommy?

Dead.

You have made a terrible mistake

Android