ITT. Tech news

From whom do you get your latest tech news?

My pick is Jimmy a Geek. Indian, handsome and hes knowledgeable.

youtube.com/watch?v=dpSi_njvthU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multinational_companies_with_research_and_development_centres_in_Israel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

krebs
schneier
ars

I've never heard of them. Are you sure they are trustworthy?

POO
IN
THE
LOO

>cant accept the fact that there are nonwhites smarter than him

NIce meme

he's not a true Sup Forumseek until he says who the best Love Live is.

Don't you have an old lady to scam, pajeet?

Tech is probably the single worst place to be on the up and up. First wave adopters of new technologies almost always get the shaft, so I'll gladly be shortly behind the times if it means I get better goods

That's a pretty muslim looking beard. I won't be indoctrinated into ISIS watching this guy, will I?

He posts like 8 videos a day.

I remember this one time he posted like 20+ videos like these.

I just subbed him out of.... pity? Think he has some speech impediment.

he is a slime

>First wave adopters of new technologies almost always get the shaft

Well, you just need to exploit it, become a tech youtuber and then you can rage against the new technology that fucked you over while getting paid.

You know what they say, when if you are a first wave tech adopter and you get the shaft, then stroke the shaft.

Twit, DTNS, and whatever else spawned from Twit & Revision3.

commit self muder OP

thats haram

But he made a video where he was pretty mad at AMD how do you explain that huh?

I get my tech news by reading hackernews and Sup Forums.
Makes information raw. Non of that biased shit

Also,

POO
IN
LOO

If a well spoken articulate Indian were to make his way onto the tech news scene I wouldn't mind, but he would need to be genuinely knowledgeable and able to make actually salient points.

For the most part it just seems like Indians like seeing other Inidians, regardless of their quality compared to the current established tech news industry leaders.

Get good, provide quality content, you will be recognized.

>I get my tech news by reading hackernews and Sup Forums
>Non of that biased shit

Oh... poor user.

Only NVIDIA hate Israel, link very related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multinational_companies_with_research_and_development_centres_in_Israel

fuck off poo muslim

I think it's fine with the mobile reviews because they'll review the Indian version of the man and compare to other phones available in the Indian market.

The only problem with hacker news is the reddit style downvoting. Sensitive faggot there downvote every comment which contradicts their opinion instead of making counter arguments. It just looks childish.