>which in turn sounded like $5 earbuds anyway
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

veven.org/reviews/2012/09/apple-earpod-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shove them up your ass.

>he's too poor
Poorfags pls go.

I could personally test them. I expected some minimum quality at least from Apple, even though I knew not to have my expectations too high. And I swear I have never ever heard such bad quality in a very, very long time, they are just plainly disgusting. Even if I were given them I would turn them down with absolutely no hesitation.

t. iToddler

you baka. my headset already cost $160.

the true audiophile headphone desu, me and my colleagues swear by them.

this i can respect
this i cannot.

>>same sound quality as the $30 earpods
Wrong.

>>which in turn sounded like $5 earbuds anyway
Wrong.

Hey you're wrong faggot. Dont ever use a trump pic to so say such faggotry again.

Why? It's the perfect picture to use when you have to prove you know literally nothing about anything.

substantiate your claims

>lose one earbud
>pay apple another $70

What? you mean like with a cloth or something?
Has trump ever said anything this bad?

Except you're literally wrong on both counts. Every owner of the Airpods has said that they sound better than the earpods and Airpods also contain a DAC and amplifier which the Earpods lack. Earpods also recieved very positive reviews from audiophiles whereas earbuds are treated like the trash they are.

veven.org/reviews/2012/09/apple-earpod-review/

>They’re absolutely, no questions asked, worth $29 as a stand alone purchase, for anyone. Any review that tells you otherwise is downright lying. Either because it’s popular to hate Apple, or to hate cheap gear, or because the reviewer is deaf.

>Still being butthurt about Hillary even after you won

Nobody here mentioned her, faggot.

>I think that computers have complicated lives very greatly. The whole age of computer has made it where nobody knows exactly what is going on. We have speed, we have a lot of other things, but I’m not sure we have the kind the security we need. But I have not spoken with the senators and I will certainly will be over a period of time.

-Trump, literally today

You seem to be the one whos butthurt. I dont really give a shit about either of them. Just saying hillary said some of the most retarded shit possible and to act like trump is the only one saying ignorant shit is wrong.

wrong

wrong

I have $350 headphones you fucking iFag

wow about three fiddy? You must be one of those big guys.

Can anybody confirm whether or not they have a 2 second latency?

My headphones cost $1200

I can't believe it. Apple aren't replacing things you lose for free? Scandalous.

Each of those earbuds needs to fit it's own DAC, that's why bluetooth headphones always sound like trash

>Comparing that to hillary asking if he she wiped her server with a cloth. Theres not even a comparison. Trump is a tech retard and hes certainly not perfect but nothing in that statement came remotely close to saying something as stupid as hillary did.

wrong

whats the best bluetooth earbuds for under $100?

Its true though.
All those faggots who program in latest hipster web framework have no idea what a "buffer overflow" is.

Because they can and they know people will still buy them. you cant be mad at them for being shaddy their LOGO is litterally the embodiment of original sin at least they dont hide their true colors.

Everyone and their grandmother knows there's nothing special about these headphones. $160 because they have the Apple brand on them. You're so fucking stupid HAHAHA so funny that you are actually defending these pieces of shit.

But almost everthing trump says is faggotry so its actually perfect

>Nothing special about these headphones
>Truly wireless buds
>Contains their own amp and DAC
>Over 20m range
>Combined 24 hrs of battery life

>b-but muh 5$ headphones from aliexpress are just as good, i swear!

>Trump: I would bomb the shit out of em
Doesn't sound like faggotry to me. Actually sounds pretty badass. Too bad your shitskin home will be destroyed. Oh well kek

t. mactoddler

>Verbal equivalent to a gorilla banging their chest and tossing their shit everywhere
>Badass

What's it like being underage?

>>Combined 24 hrs of battery life
but why would you combine them? you must be a retarded nigger. I think you'd like beats better. They're actually made by Dr dre that really cool nigger guy.

I dont know. Whats it like telling your girlfriend you watch anime?

It is faggotry because hes not going to do it... he has regeged on almost everything he said he would do. If you still believe the stupid things he says then your just an idiot. This man is not even a real republican but you retards fell for his BS.

Welp I am sold time to take out a mortgage to get a watch phone and earbuds

>Believe in apple products
I buy a pair of earbuds ago 5 months and it was bullshit I sold them to an Apple Fag

Earpods lack DAC and amp
Are you sure that's how it works?

I did fall for his bs admittedly but we'll have to see. Hes not even president yet

>Airpods also contain a DAC and amplifier which the Earpods lack.
No shit sherlock, how would they fucking work otherwise?

the $30 earphones from apple get a lot of hate for no good reason. right now they're the only good earphones you can actually buy that are not in your ear canal, and $5 earphones sound like shit compared to the $30 ones.

what is this "t." shit i keep seeing all over Sup Forums? does it have significance or is it something that meme lovers see and copy over and over without actually understanding its meaning?

look at this faggot

>No shit sherlock, how would they fucking work otherwise?
But you hadn't considered this, had you?

>combined 24 hrs of battery life
all of my ps4 controllers have a combined battery life of 40 hrs!

the earpods have a stronger bass than $5 earphones

i'm not saying they are worth it but a is not equals to b no matter what and earpods don't sound like $5 earphones

Have you ever had an original thought or posted something you didn't copy paste?

all audiophool shit is just a lie anyway, the technology of 5 dollar earbuds is exactly the same as some touted "higher quality" garbage being shilled, the lie has even become mainstream now, it is all just an excuse to part the consumer with his money

It's a Finnish imageboard meme that roughly translates to "regards". The meme then went from there to Krautchan and then here. By that time it's misused as hell you don't quote people and use it.

Nigger. My cables cost more than that.

How can t. translate to regards?

I thought the t was short for the

i'm using the same akg k321 from 2 years and they cost me 10€, they're nowhere near an apple pair.
too bad they're out of production and i don't like their new model too much, price too high (25) for the quality, even if the quality is higher

>Airpods also contain a DAC and amplifier
every device with an audio output, more recent than tape and vinyl, contains a DAC and amplifier

how retarded are you?

the difference is that if you're playing single player you can actually add that up, that nigger can't unless he got shot in one ear and listen in mono

I'd rather buy Beats Solo 2 over this. I don't want toothbrush heads in my ears.

about $35
battery lasts ~11-12h
ok sound quality
they also double as ear warmers in winter.

but user, how will you get the amazing look that every Apple user craves of having cum dripping out of your ears

Good ol' Steve must be rolling in his grave so much now that he made a new valley.

Every headphone uses a DAC and an amplifier, the airpods probably use a shitter one than would have been included in the phone itself.

Got no answer from /hpg/

But you can't shove them up your ass like you can with the Airpods.

t. = tervisin = regards

I fell for this with sennheiser due to the headphone general. 160gbp cans that sound like my 30 dollar gaymen headset, but with muddy, over the top, shit bass and flat everything else.

Then I decided I'd try out the mechanical keyboard. Already the `` key is giving me double fucking presses whereas my 14 gbp rubber dome worked for years, flawlessly.

'Just hear what others have to say, listening to people more knowledgeable can improve your life'

What a fucking meme. Trust in your own judgement is the real way to live.

>implying

Not every mechanical keyboard is unreliable. There are IBM mechanicals from the mid 80s that have zero double pressing keys.

However, any actually knowledgeable man would tell you to watch out with expensive headphones. There are plenty of awful cans that are extremely expensive.

What can you expect for a barber, shaver, host, and real estate businessman? None of those are related in modern computing. And surprise, he's now your president. USA is a joke right now. What a load of ....

point taken.

never thought of it this way

Really makes you think.

Xiao mi piston sound better than the
>muh aesthetic $160 Apple logo shit

SOVE 'EM UP YUR ULGY ASS!

They're out? Why haven't I heard much about them?

Because they are a marketing tactic not a solid product. Fucking reality distortion field blasting away any doubt about removing a 2.5mm jack.

These were never about sound quality. They sound the same as the EarPods. These are for casual use without wires and long phone calls. The latter I don't imagine many people here understand but phone calls with silicone tip earbuds are impossible.

well memed user

>JUST
cancer

That's because the microphones on the corded ones are garbage. You can do an array with bluetooth.

WE'LL FUCK YOUR WIFE!

>actually taking a picture of yourself wearing some product so you can check how you look
Holy shit why aren't narcissists like this taken out and hung from the nearest tree?!

>using the QC35
u wat m8?

Because that is environmental pollution which gets you a fine.

What if they're actually the MDR100Xs, the pinnacle of wireless noise cancelling headphones?

>same sound quality
Yeah how about going to your nearest Apple Store and try it for yourself first before you shitpost.

>not using the PCX550 or Momentum Wireless

i would totally buy an apple butt plug. no homo

>Airpods also contain a DAC and amplifier which the Earpods lack
BECAUSE THEY ARE USUALLY IN THE FUCKING PHONE.
YOU FUCK.
AND IN THE LIGHTNING TO 3.5 ADAPTER IF YOU USE THAT.
FUCK.

I'm interested in these but $400 is kinda steep... Maybe they'll be cheaper in a year or two.

I got a pair of mdr-1adac's for under $200 a few weeks ago.

I'll definitely hold on to them until apple actually allows someone to make a lightening to 3.5mm with an inline dac so I can use my mdr-7520's with my iphone7. They sound decent enough and for me at least. Any bluetooth I've tried sounds pretty shitty and hollow still.

It's annoying that this was the solution I had to come up with but I'm not poor......

How long does battery last? 2 hours of playing music?

5 when fully charged.

Is that 2.5 for each ear?

user how old are you?

Old enough to know a cash grab meme set of impractical headphones when I see one.