/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• KZ discontinues their HDSE model (because it sucks) and are developing a newer model • user benches a Kingdian S280 and a OCZ Trion 100 • user had a large shipment of chink arrive, including catnip that scared his cat at first moments later they're addicted to the stuff as seen in user's webm • DEUS WOOF is mounted on user's wall another user just received his as well • Infographic user posts an actual review of the Eiaosi X6 "They're ok" • user worries if his Redmi 4 Prime battery is dying • user shows off his Chink Shit figures • After a month of being held hostage by customs user finally receives his GPD WIN • Another bundle of chink shit is shown off among them dental tools and a 1dollar watch • user bought a TINYAT bag but its zippers are fucked • user gets a 2m cable for his Zuk Z2 Pro Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=URBANFUN&id=Hi-Fi
m.aliexpress.com/item/1899811677.html
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58163024#p58167697
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58148572#p58157156
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58103267#p58103915
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S57782447#p57787145
hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP3.HTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/nanking.htm
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58148572#p58149066
thediplomat.com/2013/08/china-and-japan-really-dont-like-each-other/
orangepi.org/orangepizero/
aliexpress.com/item/choker/32671698198.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32722719891.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls respond

RIP Eiaosi X6, killed by a real review with pictures

>+ naked browser
What's that?

Fucking hilarious infographic. Saw the knives now I want some.

Has anyone bought a large enough switch blade to properly defend themselves with?
The ones on the graphic blades are all too short to sufficiently impair a nigga.

Anyone buy a good knife? Any other notable weapons? I wouldn't risk an arm with a chink butterfly knife but other than that I'm open. Hell if the spring is strong enough, a one use switch blade doesnt need to be retractable if it's cheap and gets the job done

Orange pi zero just arrived
Aliexpress standard shipping took only 8 days to deliver

>"they're okay"
>still only $3

The fuck you on about? They're $3 and they don't sound bad. Eisosi is the new meme earphones!

Anybody know how to fix the Xduoo X2 jumbling up all your tracks randomly once transferred? Mine doesn't list them in track order, it lists them like 4.2,6,8,10, seemingly random yet shuffle definitely isn't on.

Running on the latest firmware (7.0)

The review said you're better spending the extra $2 on KZ ED9 because the KZ are much better. Unlike Eiaosifag he even showed pictures of the Eiaosi next to the KZ for proof he's listened to both.

>What's that?
The most efficient and light browser you'll ever see.

Fuck all the other bloated shit.

No he didn't you lying idiot fucker.
I followed the link in op and read all the replies. He never says that.

Kz ed9 cost $6 more you retard

Are you a giant?

what are you gonna use it for ?

also, did the user with orange pic pc2 return ? last he said he had news but was at work.

>"If KZ-ATE are 10/10 these are 7/10"
right there in his picture review

KZ-ATE are the best budget memes, not these Eiaosi garbage budget earbuds for povertyfags.

they should've made it powered via PoE
If that's it, Ill get one.

Christ you werent kidding. Thanks user

Moto 360 is about €300.

A chink smartwatch is $30, and is a self contained device with micro SD and SIM card slots to boot!

Where's the catch?

Is there a chink dac/amp worth getting? preferably the kind that doesn't fry my cans.

7/10 kz ATE
2/10 the price

Your point being?

>you won't find better earphones under 3 dollars
>bass is just right
Eiaosi x6 is confirmed to be the new budget king.

>forced to rely on inferior junk like kz ate
>claims to be superior to eiaosi x6
>claims to not be a povertyfag
Kek. Go clean up your cardboard box poorfag.

Why wouldn't you buy KZ ATE in the first place instead of being a chump change motherfucker looking for $3 earbuds? Are you that poor you need to convince yourself your $3 earbuds with muffled mids and highs are better than something slightly more expensive but significantly better?

They're comparable to KZ-ATE with such a price gap?
No wonder it's being shilled so much...

You don't need to be poor to appreciate good value user, you are in the chink shit thread after all, so you should already know that.

They offer crisper base and very close mids and treble according to infograph user.

Are you being serious right now or are you just shitposting because you have nothing better to do with your life?

Still waiting on that picture of your Eiaosi next to your imaginary Zircons user.

This reviewer looks so happy with life. Wish I can be like him one day.

>3x the price
>slightly more expensive

I didn't know it was possible for people to be this retarded

>Tfw been posting alone in a dead thread

Let's try this again:
Has anyone here bought Cards Against Humanity from AliExpress? Are they legit?

They seem to have the DW problem of getting constantly taken down.

Sorry, not crisper, but better bass levels.

Not everyone wants to listen to Tyrone nigger base mix tapes.

Who said anything about zircons?

If you honestly have nothing better to do with your life then I honestly pity you user. If you put as much effort into being more productive with your life as you do shitposting, then maybe you wouldn't be so proud of being able to afford $10 earphones.

>two cheap-ass budget IEMs being comparable in quality
stop the presses...

the whole meme for weeks is that Eiaosi compare favourably to Pistons/Hybrids and Zircons yet there's no proof that the person who made those claims ever actually compared Eiaosi with anything else. Until I see pictures that $3 compete with $15 ones then I don't give a fuck. The original claim was false.

Trying to verify aliexpress account.
Do I proceed?

Shit battery life, barely functional sensors, no Android wear support, insane lag, etc.

Those

in the real world, people often think about prices for this kind of purchase in % of income, however I understand you cannot use that rationale as you cannot divide by 0

>the eiaosi x6 compare favourably to pistons/hybrids
Well, they compete favourably against the ATE and that's good enough for me.

No.
Don't fuck with those warnings. Chances are it's a bug or something with your browser. Try again later.

Bought a watch strap from Ali for about 5€, turned out to be a bit too long for my bitch wrists. It's also very stiff, but I guess that'll wear down.

Is that why you're bragging about owning $9 earphones on an anonymous image board?

>I have been called out for my total innumeracy, best move the goalposts and hope nobody notices
Not everyone is as mentally defective as you, user.

When I was looking around for straps I saw that a common complaint was that the straps were too short.
Then again I was looking at the

Other half

So eiaosi x6 confirmed budget king? Sweet.

Was going to order zircons, but I heard they break really easily. I'd rather just order 5 eiaosi x6 for the same price instead.

>Who said anything about Zircons?

Are you a compulsive liar or just a faggot? Look in the archives, the claim all along was Eiaosi compares well to Zircons which are many times more expensive. If someone makes that claim and then refuses to show pictures of the IEMs together then they're lying. If it compares well to KZ-ATE great but don't say they compare well to IEMs many times more expensive without proof.

Audiobudget's URBANFUN Hi-Fi review is out
audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=URBANFUN&id=Hi-Fi

Well here's the link for that one if you're interested
m.aliexpress.com/item/1899811677.html

The total length (excluding buckle and watch obviously) is about 19.5 cm. Also I misremembered, it was about 4 bucks.

How important do you think having an email verified aliexpress account is before making a major purchase?

Why do you think that was me?
Why are you so on edge over $3 earphones?

Reevaluate your life and seek help.

From what I gather- Zircons sound better, but are more expensive.
Also maybe build quality issues. I'd have to second that since I've had two pairs and they both came with minor audio defects, and one died within a few months.

>who said anything about zircons?

kys

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58163024#p58167697

Just for $1-2 more you can get KZ earphones that shit on the Eiaosi, such as KZ ATR or EDR2

>to this day no picture of his Eiaosi next to those Zircons

Is there a greater conspiracy in /csg/ history?

That's what I'm afraid of. If I buy several cheaper but still good sounding earphones then when one dies I'll have a replacement on hand, which is why I'm considering the eiaosi x6 instead.

Proof?

The page says 18cm length, but I think that's to the furthest hole on the strap. I dont know how strap length is meant to be measured.

19.5 cm is to the very tip of the strap, past the holes.

Kek

In light of recent threads, do you think we can rename /csg/ to chink shitposting general?

My 10 NFC tags also arrived today, still haven't figured out what to use them for.

They all work and are unique.

Post your eiaosi x6 next to your kz ATR and EDR2.

Just read some reviews in Head-Fi and audiobudget, KZ ATR is the newer version of the ATE's and even the ATEs are better as said here

Onions

Arguing with autistic shiposters, why does /csg/ do it every time?

Finally I got my girlfriend a whore choker. It's pretty decent quality for 1.5€.

It also came with a landwhale-sized bracelet in the same style.

Pretty much every Eiaosi X6 review in the archives says they're just "okay" and don't compare well to anything like Zircons or Hybrids. Yet the original claim was "THESE ARE 90% AS GOOD AS HYBRIDS/ZIRCONS". Not true.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58148572#p58157156
b
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58103267#p58103915

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S57782447#p57787145

>amazon.co.jp

>From the invasion of China in 1937 to the end of World War II, the Japanese military regime murdered near 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most probably almost 6,000,000 Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos, and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war.

hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP3.HTM

>The Nanking Massacre was an episode of mass murder and mass rape committed by Japanese troops against the residents of Nanjing (then spelled Nanking), then the capital of the Republic of China during the Second Sino-Japanese War. The massacre occurred over a period of six weeks starting on December 13, 1937, the day that the Japanese captured Nanjing. During this period, soldiers of the Imperial Japanese Army murdered Chinese civilians and disarmed combatants who numbered an estimated 40,000 to over 300,000,[7][8] and perpetrated widespread rape and looting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

>In December of 1937, the Japanese Imperial Army marched into China's capital city of Nanking and proceeded to murder 300,000 out of 600,000 civilians and soldiers in the city. The six weeks of carnage would become known as the Rape of Nanking and represented the single worst atrocity during the World War II era in either the European or Pacific theaters of war.

historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/nanking.htm

>he doesn't know about unit 731

this one too
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58148572#p58149066

>implying

>autism
you have it

I got the same touchscreen gloves as some user from a week ago.

Honestly they're not very responsive. I'd recommend knitted ones where the touchscreen bit goes all the way around the finger.

Got any links?

They're ugly. What's with the leather wrist strap?

>pointing out historical facts is autism

>A new survey finds that mutual animosity between Japanese and Chinese citizens runs deep.

>The survey found that 92.8 percent of Chinese respondents hold unfavorable views of Japan

thediplomat.com/2013/08/china-and-japan-really-dont-like-each-other/

Posting anything containing amazon.co.jp in a Chink Shit General is like posting a link to the Hugo Boss online store or Volkswagen in an Israel Shit General. Do you understand how insensitive and in bad taste that would be?

>In the museum adjacent to the shrine, a panel informs visitors that there was no massacre in Nanjing, but that Chinese soldiers in plain clothes were "dealt with severely"
I kek'd

I too was impressed by the size of it
Probaby for personal file server or something like that, maybe plex...

It is powered by poe
orangepi.org/orangepizero/

>personal file server
that I had in mind, should be better than my rpi b+, i think...

>bad taste
nigger this this is the chink shit general..on Sup Forums. we want cheap shit. we're directly supporting sweat shops but who cares, nobody but you cares who makes it as long as it comes and works

Take your history back to >>>/hist/
your opinions of the different gooks to and your feels back to

>92.8 percent of Chinese respondents hold unfavorable views of Japan
Literally, WHO cares? You know how much we care about what they think and are saying to each other on the subway?

aliexpress.com/item/choker/32671698198.html

Compared to meme powerbank

It'd be acceptable if it went all the way around the wrist.

>don't hurt muh feefees with your pesky facts and historical realities
I didn't realise the Tumblr SJWs had started coming here

why is someone who has never been to china or japan or likely met a person from either country talking about shit that has nothing to do with /csg/?

gtfo fgt

You're the one acting like a Tumblr SJW to get some (You)s. No one else cares about your entry level Chinese history lessons.

>making these kinds of sweeping assumptions

Why is anyone who has never reached the age of 18 posting on this board?

>nothing to do with CHINESE shit general
See >Chinese history lessons

I think it's interesting to see how China developed first from a starving country, raped by its more advanced neighbor into a super power that it is today, selling shit to Americans. Not to mention having a larger military than the Japanese and being involved in space exploration.

should I buy this for my self defense?

Ty mods, on other note if my package does not come tomorrow i have to wait until 3rd to get it.

About to buy a light (chandelier). Is there anything i need to know before hand? I live in Australia m.aliexpress.com/item/32722719891.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail

What did I get today /csg/?

Defense from your hand?

yeah then throw the key away

No. Those cages pull too much. Try for something lighter.

use the app disgusting mobile poster

Powdered parmesan

It's a Starship Enterprise necklace!

I bought a chink battery for my netbook, how fucked am I on a scale of on fire to house burned down and taken the orphanage next door with it?

thinking about getting pic related as well

That looks like it would be uncomfortable as fuck to wear around.

I do, i got the link to share it

you have lovely hands, user :3

diabetes

are you a grill?