This piece of shit runs like absolute ass, what should I go back to? Windows 7 or 8?

This piece of shit runs like absolute ass, what should I go back to? Windows 7 or 8?

Windows 7

install gentoo

I highly recommend SOLUS!

It's all the rage in Sup Forums these days!

I would advise you to spent more money on overpriced technology products you don't understand nor need to.

Have you ever heard about apple products? They are perfect for you.

Windows 7 Ultimate or Enterprise

Runs great for me.

Roll

Windows 7 will be out of support way before Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and the Windows 8 UI is shit.

I won't spoonfeed you but there are other solutions, ask in .

Just switch to macOS, Windows is too advanced for you and your shit PC.

Linux

>Windows
>advanced

>do i fit in guys xD

this
op is just a falseflagging freetard

No
You are a falseflagging microshill

nice picture of an unknown hardware running an unknown build of windows from unknown date
rmyt

You should install a hacked-together pos linux distro that breaks itself after every update

or just get a mac

I like the way you control your damage, unpaid shill

Windows 8 in even worse than 10, go back to 7.

reddit or Sup Forums, take your pick.

alternatively install gnu/linux and you can stick around

is Sup Forums a board for unemployed teenagers with lots of free time?

Yes

>3.81mb
>jpeg
nigga what are you doing

trying to make a fully updated windows 7 install disc for someone
i can't believe it's taken me far, far, longer to do this than it did to install gentoo

just how in the fuck did microsoft make updating windows this fucking terrible?

(also, why the shit does sysprep fail unless i disable the on-by-default windows media player sharing service thing?)

making a really big image. you dumb, tyrone?

>inb4 delete system32

There are people with jobs working with GNU/Linux, you know.

Devuan Jessie

Aight

Why did you leave Win7 in the first place?

Can I use my wangblows 10 product key on a fresh 7 installation?

TempleOS

400 million others aren't having a problem with it. Are you sure you're in the right place? I think what you want is Reddit tech support.

nice picture of an unknown hardware running an unknown build of windows from unknown date

"Working with GNU" isn't the same as "With working GNU," which is the issue at hand

What animu is dat?

I heard it was Monster Musume, but I couldn't guarantee you that.

It's not their fault that your 9 year old shitbook can't run a basic operating system.

what does the asshole mean

Funnily enough, macOS is light years ahead of Windows in terms of design and efficiency.

>Windows is too advanced

Pro tip: Dealing with inconveniences when you're just trying to get work done and deciding to just put up with it doesn't make you "advanced", smarter, or better for it.

There's a saying: "Work smarter, not harder."

>basic

There is nothing basic or standard about this bloated frankenstein mess of an operating system.

It's a bunch of bad code, bad design, and poor implementations of Microsoft's new visions, sloppily thrown on top of something that already worked just fine.