Carders are making tremendous money

>Carders are making tremendous money
>Meanwhile IM A POOR FUCKING NEET

GIVE ME ONE, JUST ONE!!!!!! REASON NOT TO JOIN THEM.

THEY'RE MAKING TOO MUCH MONEY.

>GIVE ME ONE, JUST ONE!!!!!! REASON NOT TO JOIN THEM.
You're too lazy for that

being a carder is fucking retarded and you will get caught eventually, especially if you're dumb enough to put a piece of paper with your username on it next to your fraudulently purchased goods

The fuck is a carder

>NEET
kys

Same reason you're not smuggling drugs: you're not a disgusting Colombian piece of shit... are you?

LOOK AT OP PIC

HE GOT LIKE 12 FUCKING IPHONES.

WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL POOR AND NOT DOING THIS???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone who uses stolen credit card information to "card". Fraud.

Because you're a NEET.

holy shit source?

I dont condone it, but if you just use public wifi, maccahnger, stay away from cameras, and use btc, you should be okay?

What country are you from?

If you're caught card skimming in London and it's an area that's usually operated in by Romanian gangs, you can look forward to having your teeth kicked into the curb by rival crims

>especially if you're dumb enough to put a piece of paper with your username on it next to your fraudulently purchased goods

And what exactly does that have to do with it?

A picture of the stuff doesn't somehow make him easier to catch.

>scam enough money to buy a dozen iphones
>still wear fake chink Vans with glue stains

Who skims these days when you can use pos malware?

>implying he's not a thieving gypsy

it's surprisingly common still

Not OP but I'm from Canada. Seems like punishments are quite light here, and no roaming gangs of romanians are you say.

it implies that the carder in question is a retarded egoist who isn't careful in the first place

I don't see how posting an image like this makes anyone uncareful or anything else really.

just learn to card if you wanna get one so bad you pussy, if you're not stupid you won't get caught

but everyone else is saying you will get caught on Sup Forums.

Is it really worth doing?

You are being really subtle at asking how to do it, huh user.