No you dont. Not USD

spectrum shills on the clock i see

That's garbage OP

I pay $75/month for this
No data caps obviously

I pay $8 dollars for 100/100 :^)
No data caps, of course

I pay 120usd for this

Yeah but you're a europoor, I get to live in a major US east coast city with legal weed and cheap as fuck (compared to elsewhere in the US as seen in the OP) fiber internet.

I pay that and get 120MB/s you just suck

>$1/Mbps
Boy, you americans sure are cucked. I pay 30€ (about $35) for 100Mbps down uncapped + TV + unlimited landline (nobody uses this anymore anyways) + unlimited text/calls + 5GB data phone plan.

Maybe but we "europoors" pay around 20€ (not using you toilet paper currency) for 50GB monthly LTE plan. So go cry your capped ass out. Also covered much? Ours is 99.8% of the country.

The difference is if I drive 20 hours west, i'm still in my own country.

I pay 30€ for 100 mb fiber and i live in a shithole. This includes phone and tv. Phone calls are free unless i call other isps which is very rare

tfw no belly gf

Oh lordy I pay 60$ a month for shitty upload speed and mediocre download speeds with CenturyLink

>only posting the download once the game is nearly done

i can start a new one if you want faggot I just didn't think about it until it was almost done.

>belly gf
Is that were you get fat enough to wrap your bellybutton down onto your dick?

Can you do a 50gb plus game i really want to envy your download speed

only game that large i'd care to install is GTA5 and it's already installed.

I play CSGO, stardew valley, Skyrim, GTA5.

>cheap drugs

The dark net has the cheapest drugs and ships worldwide with free shipping.

>tfw just got several triple stacked E pills for $2 eacg

Thats actually sick af

I pay 40 for 15/2
I could get a better bitrate to dollar ratio if I paid more, but I don't need more than 15/2

Did I say anything about cheap drugs?

I said it's legal to smoke pot.

And what does that effect other than the cost?

It means I can take a bong rip on my balcony and wave to my neighbors and no one cares, it means I can grow my own marijuana if I want to without issue.

Actual cost is relatively high due to location compared to other places in the US.

reset your router/modem fucktard

About to drop 67 bucks a month for 15 mb/s download with Cox. No data cap.

Worth it yes/no?

what are the alternatives?

Sounds shit for here, but it's a very regional thing.

no data cap should be standard not something to brag about infact it should be law

The only other provider in my area is AT&T who's best plan is 600 kib/s download for 58 bucks/month with 100gb cap. I'mgetting cucked either way. I live in California.

dont get me wrong im sure cox is the better deal im just bitching about caps in the first place

>taking drugs so others can see you're a cool drug user

I remember being 19

I have roaming for the local price in EU
butthurt much?

>legal weed
STOP BRAGGING, ASSHOLE.

I pay €20/month for something twice as slow and which doesn't even work on Windows.

>So go cry your capped ass out. Also covered much? Ours is 99.8% of the country.

We have Google Fiber.

ok. why should i care?

>triple stacked E pills
White people can never be normal, they would rather pop pills than simply smoke/vape weed.

I'm white and I've only ever smoked weed, I have been daily dabbing for 2 years.

um

>It means I can take a bong rip on my balcony and wave to my neighbors and no one cares

>i pay 170/mo for this

>dabbing
no bro, that shit ain't good, never needed to try that.

kek, it's literally the same as vaporizing but removing the plant matter entirely so you can more easily gauge a proper dose size.

With proper control on your dab sizes you save a FUCK ton of money compared to even vaporizing normally, which already saves you money compared to smoking.

>taking bong rips in public and waving to people

Which Bob Marley shirt are you wearing while doing this?

Not in new York
>go to visit cousin's
>apparently there Internet has data caps
>cousin said it took him 5 days to download gta5

Cool story bro. I have 600\100 fiber for 25$. In a fucking Poland.

>in public
>my balcony

hmmmmm, really tickles the noodle.

Must be upstate.

I have fiber in NYC, 75/75mbps

It means nobody cares. Try to keep up with the conversation, dear. I was only quoting.

Oh, didn't know that.

It's still not 1000/1000 for $70/mo so...

>a Poland

>The dark net has the cheapest drugs
Yeah right dude. Try getting some real life connections. The darknet is marked up like 25% except for rare shit thats hard to find.

>still not 1000/1000
Are you running a server or something? 250/50 is more than enough for 99.9% people and that guy gets much more than that, 3 times cheaper than you.

>Are you running a server or something? 250/50 is more than enough for 99.9% people and that guy gets much more than that, 3 times cheaper than you.
>Implying, I, myself have Google Fiber.

No, but based Google is Based in my Based Country :^)

100/100 is all you need DESU

The only time I max my 275mbit is when I download torrents and I don't torrent much.

Most of the time most sites will give me ~80mbits at best DL speeds.

Whats the zip code and what's the alternative?

jesus christ you sound like a faggot

~$40/m for this

125/12

The thing you don't understand is that america is huge as fuck. Infrastructure isn't as good in some places than others. The east is pretty good, Midwest is fucked, and west usually has data caps.

That's not bad. Do you have Comcast shitty data caps though?
I pay something around $90/month for 150/150 with Frontier FiOS in Kirkland.

>live in Virginia
>wooded area
>last house in light pole to receive power
>shitty CenturyLink is only option with 609kb/s and non exists to upload speed
Could It get any worse?

Supposedly they capped it to 1TB.

Stop using the leased modem your family got 10 years ago. Also, Spectrum doesn't charge that much for the internet anymore, all you have to do is call and complain to bring it down to $40/month.

>using botnet services
Wouldn't use that shit if it was free

Comcast allows you to go above 1tb twice a year.

I complained and after 30 minutes of arguing with rahmjeet they told me I could go over 1tb all I wanted at no extra charge. Just gotta make yourself a problem customer instead of bending over backwards.

If enough people did this and complained to the fcc the data caps would be gone.

Tor.

I long for the sweet release of death

that's the power of jewish ISPs who offer 4G only and market 1Mb(notice the lower case) as 1MB, $20/M

Your wasting the high speeds, then.

>If enough people did this and complained to the fcc the data caps would be gone.
Yeah, not gonna happen with the new administration. We're going to get fucked even harder than we already are.

>Boston
Too bad you can't buy yet, and too bad you don't have 90 dollar ounces :^)
West coast best coast.
Seattle best city

>majority of sites broken because javascript is disabled, enabling it opens tons of vulnerabilities
>90% exit nodes hosted by fbi
>slow connection, making your 1000/1000 = 1/1

Who's your provider and where are you from?

Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo DN. Wind Telecom

£35 /~$45 a month for this

Tor is primarily used for:

pedos
drugs
spam/shitposting
leaks
netflix

I don't care if some Chinaman can't snitch on the Communist State or some Arab can't snitch on his terrorist-run gubberment desu senpai wordfilter

I only buy concentrates anyway and they're all being shipped in from you guys as it is, so it's fairly fixed price on that front with only marginal markup.

Part of why dabbing is actually cheaper over here if you have a decent connection anyway.

$70 USD/mo

like 60$/month

swedish internet is based

£30 for pic related. God it's fun threatening to move to a competitor

>babby doesn't understand that his signal is probably out of spec.
did you even bother to try a support call to get a technician? or are you not authorized on your parents account?

I've never ended up using concentrates, I've used edibles and bud and that's about it.

I would get a hold of some but I no longer live in a legal state, which sucks fucking ass.
>move from one of the most progressive states for marijuana laws to one of the most regressive
feels bad
Congrats on Mass. legalizing, btw. Good to see y'all and Maine legalizing, it's finally come to the East Coast and that's a major step forward.

Are there any UK Sup Forumsentlemen that have an ISP with a higher upload?

Even 150/150 would be great I'd happily pay >£45p/m for that, but there is literally nothing available afaik.

I live in London as well ffs