Go to YouTube

>Go to YouTube
>Find a phone review from 2011 or earlier and post the highlights of the phone

Pic related, a MASSIVE 4.6 inch screen with an INCREDIBLE 720p screen

youtube.com/watch?v=fFRl2oOqDsk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULv-0xcciFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I liked that phone until they abandoned support for it less than a year after launching it...

welcome to android phones, newfriend

I had one of those, it was the shit. Lost it at highschool. Good times, bad times.

dat burnin tho

>mfw my dad still uses one
on stock 4.3
and it's never been factory reset
and he has 54933 apps on it

the performance is horrible
as is the screen burn in

no idea how he lives with it

this is why you flash roms
android is open source for a reason
typing from a 2013 moto g lte with cm 14.1 (nougat)

that phone with the white back still the best-looking phone i've ever owned.

looks like a retarded lumia.

>typing from a 2013 moto g lte with cm 14.1 (nougat)
hows your battery life

that was my first "smartphone". combined with the t-mobile $30 neet plan, was hard to beat.

since the nexus 4 and 5 were shit, i "upgraded" to a moto x 2013. Too bad updating to a custom ROM would lose all the features that made it unique. and with the hash checking, i can't update the thing after rooting. still vulnerable to stage fright.

Lasts a whole day from starting at 100% with on and off use.

I have a separate audio player so there's not a lot of background processes going on either.

This is why I love Android. iPhone 5s's are probably shitting bricks on iOS 10. My 2014 OPPO phone could probably run nougat very well too.

If everyone didn't just focus on Samsung....

I would seriously buy a moto g lte if i could find one and if its less than $40 and not even change roms just keeping it stock. phones are too damn big anymore. but i may just get the redmeme instead.

>iPhone 5s's are probably shitting bricks on iOS 10

nah they're not, they work fine, battery life was never good on that model to begin with

mainly because of the TI-OMAP processor, which was the last consumer ARM processor that TI made.

>720p
1440p or 1080p son

Good to know honestly. I wished that were the same for the iPhone 5. It's stuttering, which is scary because that's the only device left that can make it back to iOS 6.

are you retarded?

>the just bought a 5s
Should have not been so cheap and got a 6s

I still have one of those.

Awful battery life aside, it can still do pretty much anything 2016 phones can

youtube.com/watch?v=ULv-0xcciFE

m8 I still use this

>this is why you flash roms
>android is open source for a reason
This would sound like a plus if it wasn't because all modern custom roms are broken. They don't care anymore about stable releases, but more about who releases a new custom rom first.
Fucking pajeets at xda ruined the whole scene

do you have a Nexus 6?