How can a company be so shit?

How can a company be so shit?

>but...but linustechtips said that razer blade is good.

>linustechtips

Had there keyboard for 4 years so far and it works amazing, despite all the abuse I give it. Their mouse I had for 5, twice as long as all my previous mice, before the mouse 4 button stopped working. I bought another right away. They build some high quality stuff that lasts a long time and performs excellently.

I've heard some complaints about "feeling", their keyboards and mice feel fine. I'm always relaxed when using their stuff, and never felt the devices being what's holding me back. I've been using computers since 1996 so I used a lot of mech keyboards back in my day, but not anymore.

The Razer Blade is actually good.
Their peripherals are horse shit

>back in my day
>1996
Dam only us 90s kids will remember xD

The HDK2 is a neat little hacker toy.

>but...but linustechtips said that razer blade is good.
Are you literally that braindead you can't make a connection between being sponsored and making favorable revives?

Who the fuck post on this board nowadays? Chimps?

I have the deathstalker keyboard and the usb cord is starting to cut in and out randomly. If I were doing anything remotely competitive in regards to gaming right now, I'd probably get pissed off enough to buy a new keyboard.

Mech keyboards were phased out in the mid 2000s you millennial. Now go wallow in the fact you'll never be able to experience using a classic IBM keyboard without paying out the ass.

non standard screws
higher power draw than the charger provides
no battery replacements anywhere

>Who the fuck post on this board nowadays? Chimps?
it is a razer thread, what do yo expect?

2/3 products i bought from razer didn't even work right out of the box. On top of that, their customer service is shit.

>Had there
Stopped reading there.

You failed the autism check I put in there.

My only experience with razer was the imperator mouse ,which died after about 1 month,been using a shitty budget mouse ever since

The green and black symbolism make me feel like I'm part of a cult of elite pro gamers.

>I-I was merely pretending!
Thanks for the review that nobody asked for.

Sir, we already know your autistic. No need to keep confirming it.

I've not bought a razer product in over four years, but so far everything of theirs I've owned has lasted and I'm still using it today. Only wish there was an easy way to cover up the god awful logo on my mouse.

>Muh monster energy drink design
>Their only product I've bought just stopped working after a year
Shit company never buying from them again

deathadder was good back in the day when they first released it

now they can't compete and have been using cheaper quality parts

deathadder wasn't too bad, but it broke too often for me (I kept buying it though)

steel series 700 rival master race

the extra weight is really nice if you like it

>If I do it more on purpose, maybe they'll believe that I was pretending in the first place!

I have two of their mice and they both still work great. I had one of their keyboards and it worked great for 3 years until I spilled a glass of red wine on it.

I think they are hated because of the terrible logo and gay gay gaymer marketing, and for good reason.

Are you pretending to be autistic now?

>millennial
>2000s

Millennials were born in the 80s/90s

You're thinking about Gen Z.

Does anybody know how to skin firefox like all those lolifags do on the desktop threads?

Gen X, Y, Z / Millennial have no meaning because they are all made up by boomers, there are no set definitions because it is all made up. Some graphs have X, and then no Y and Z and some skip from boomers to Z. It is all made up.

In 5 more years the alpha generation will start to become teenagers and you will see that range move around too, it won't be from 2010 and up like it is currently "defined", it will move from 1980 to 2040 as time goes on and old people keep moving goal posts.

Owned a 2011 deathadder, was pretty good. It got too dirty to use so I trashed it.
Own a Blackwidow with blue leds and cherry switches, no problems at all and still use it today.
>t. never had a problem
>people hate on a company bec they market towards gamers

Back in my day we'd have this payload delivered already

What will the 1980-2040 era be called in future history books, Sup Forums?