If I buy a DSLR will I go outside more

if I buy a DSLR will I go outside more

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3381257/The-picture-sums-Manchester-New-Year-s-Eve.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if your phone already has an 8mp camera or up then buying a real camera is a waste of money

you'll end up taking homo erotic images of yourself

>prebuilt camera
>not a raspberry pi with camera sensor
Might as well stay home

Only if you install gentoo on it

/p/ said DSLR cameras are good

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you want to go outside just go outside
buying stuff as an incentive to do things does not work, people do it constantly

You'll always be on a lookout for bst/guts thread to use your camera on so no

bullshit

you will go out more during your first year or three getting to know everything about photography, but after a few years you'll be right back here shitposting.

if you're buying used the 7D is a great bargain in the $400 range.

no you'll just end up taking more pictures of your figs at home

Had this situation like 3 years ago. Bought a Canon 100D. Took pictures for a few months, went outside a lot, read up on shit, edited photos and even had some okay/decent shots and had /p/ critique them. At some point it got less and less, motivation faded awa, inspiration was gone.

Can't remember the last time I took a picture with the camera. Probably about 1.5 years ago.

the only motivation becomes photographing women.

Anyone know how to clean a camera lens? I accidentally touched mine and now there's a fingerprint on it.
I have a microfiber cloth, can I use that?

No you'll spend more time posting your toys here in useless threads like /mkg/

/p/ is full of Sonyfags who have huge hard-ons for mirrorless because it's newer

Yes. Wipe gently, without a lot of pressure. If you have lens cleaning solution, put a spritz on the cloth (not the lens) before doing so.

>no matter what you do, every photograph of beautiful landscapes has already been taken

the only thing your cameras are good for are crazy/unique circumstances such as this photo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3381257/The-picture-sums-Manchester-New-Year-s-Eve.html

>lens cleaning solution
Don't have any, will distilled water work?

it might not help as much, but distilled water won't hurt anything. The danger is damaging the coatings on the lens or scratching it - and distilled water won't dissolve coatings like some strong glass cleaners and solvents will. Don't drench the cloth in it, just moisten it with a few drops, and remember to use light pressure.

I would say some time outside creating a few memories is better than none at all.

Wow I am going to pretend like i didnt hear this.

DSLRs are decent but you will forget about it within a month of purchase because of size. Buy a mirror-less camera.

Right, lets ignore chip quality, lens quality, size to allow for focus variants(ubclude multiple objects in the same frame that will look focused or have shallow focus)...the ability to get good shots of darker scenes or even at night..
Resolution doesnt matter if every 2 pixels are showing the exact same color.

well neither a mirrorless nor a DSLR will fit in your pocket, they're both cameras you make a choice to bring with you when you know you'll be taking pictures and a phone doesn't cut it. So there's less of a size advantage than you might suppose

I don't want to be the guy who says "don't pursue things you enjoy", but what are you all expecting?

if you're not a photographer or journalist, then you don't need a $400 dollar camera
also I posted this unless you're looking to pick up those chicks who are into photography (you know the kind), you aren't going to be Mr. Cool all of a sudden when you drop $400 on a fancy camera

these posts also tell truth

yes, you might even get a gf, go for it user

>you might even get a gf
Don't go getting his hopes up.

>then you don't need a $400 dollar camera

You don't have to spend $400 to have a DSLR

no, but buying a used rebel doesn't score you any cool points either.

the t2i and t3i are an incredible value used.

KEH is your friend.

oh and fuck bodies buy good glass.

>muh L glass

Oh man state of neo/g/ right here