Is Watch Dogs 2 a Sup Forums-certified game?

Is Watch Dogs 2 a Sup Forums-certified game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5i02yi4vyE
zachtronics.com/,
emhsoft.com/singularity/,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the same way Hackers is a g-certified movie.

It's still a hollywood depiction of hacking/the "hacker subculture".

It's an alright game overall. Just turn your brain off and enjoy it for what it is.

>niggers
No.

>agme is about hacking
>hacking is niggers covering faces and doing graffiti and breaking shit
>T-Thanks Ubisoft

I hope it burns to the fucking ground, they keep releasing top tier shit games and this one goes above and beyond.

Quadrilateral Cowboy is the only truly g-certified game.

Niggers doing nigger shit the game.

Save your money

>Sup Forums-certified game
depends, does Sup Forums certified mean that people who have no idea how to hack think this video game in any way resembles hacking, culture, and is definitely not an anti-national propaganda mouthpiece?

Everything Ubisoft makes is cancer, absolutely not.

SJW: The game

youtube.com/watch?v=L5i02yi4vyE

Bought it but never had a time to play it.. Screw work.

It flopped pretty horribly. Same with Mafia 3.

>implying hackers look like this
only thing they got right is the sandals

It's not a bad game, but no, it's not Sup Forums certified. Can't run it on WINE at all.

>nigger as PC
>server room in beta is hot instead of cold, like actual server rooms
No.

Does it run on linux?

>In the same way Hackers is a g-certified movie.
1. This.
2. Also, you know who is right. This game would have been more fun with less gunplay.
3. For real Sup Forums-approved games see Uplink, everything by zachtronics.com/, Endgame! Singularity (emhsoft.com/singularity/, FLOSS).

Is he /ourguy/

>Server rooms are cold

kek, confirmed for never having been in a real server room

Fuck no.

The original Watch Dogs (the first one with Aiden Pearce) was really comfy and good.

The second game sucks dick. They even made Martin Shkreli look like a whining bitch when they based a mission on a pharmacy CEO getting ripped of by a hacked audio CD and then the CEO cried and whined. But in real life, martin shkreli did not do that.

Ubisofts pathetic attempt at staying relevant is gone with the wind.

Also there is no storyline whatsoever, just a bunch of quests that pop up in your smartphone that tells you to go steal this and get that etc.

worst money i ever spent

even the rain sucked donkey dick compared to the original watch dogs and the fact that the second watch dogs is sponsored by Nvidiot really makes it a barf experience fucking shit unoptimized gamewrecks title without any draw distance slider or good anti aliasing

go fuck yourself. go back to Sup Forums and shove back up your ass the nigger dildo you crave so much

Back when I was in HS I got to tour a Verizon server farm as part of a networking class and it was pretty cold. I wasn't talking about a closet with a single rack in it.

Ghetto server rooms without proper/special purpose air conditioning are hot.
Normal server rooms are cold.

Most of these fuckers can't play games because they use Loonix

Hell, they can't even play videos without screen tearing, let alone having drivers for modern GPUs

>Watch Dogs broke the record for biggest first day sales in Ubisoft history.[95] Watch Dogs had the biggest launch of a new IP in the United Kingdom ever, beating 2011's L.A. Noire by more than half its sales.[96][c] Overall, Watch Dogs is the 17th biggest game launch in the United Kingdom of all time.[96] A week after its release, Ubisoft announced that the game had sold 4 million units worldwide.[98] Watch Dogs sold more than 94,000 copies during its debut week in Japan.[99] As of 10 July 2014, the game has shipped 8 million copies.[100] On 30 October 2014, Ubisoft revealed that Watch Dogs has shipped 9 million copies, and has helped Ubisoft sales rise more than 65 percent.[101] However, the Wii U version of the game performed poorly in its launch week, debuting at No. 14 on the Wii U chart in UK.[102] As of 31 December 2014, Watch Dogs has shipped 10 million copies.[103]

>It was the second best-selling retail game in the UK in its week of release, only behind FIFA 17. The launch of Mafia III marked the biggest launch of a Mafia game ever in the UK, with the game sales being 58.7% more than that of Mafia II.[38] On November 2, 2016, Take-Two Interactive announced that the game shipped in 4.5 million in it first week and setting a new launch record for 2K Games.

You forgot to factor in the normie and shill factor.

What should have been flops turned out to be money-makers since casuals just don't give a fuck.

This is a stellar game. Highly worth the money.

>Everything Ubisoft makes is cancer, absolutely not.
That's definitely not true, Ubisoft make some really, really good games.
Even their cancer is usually well polished cancer.

Some of the Assassin's Creed series are amongst the best games in the last decade. Black Flag especially of course but also Brotherhood maybe.

They have the Clancy franchise and some of the Splinter Cell are amazing games.

Steep is pretty damn good for what it is.

They tend to implement things pretty well, though they clearly have some bad studios that fuck up franchises like they did with AC: Unity.

I hate Ubisoft the company and them pushing Ubiplay on everyone but you shouldn't knock their games, some of them are amazing.

Ignoring the Sup Forumstards who can't like a game where they have black skin...

It's fun, I like it.
I'd agree with and There are better Sup Forums games but for a game about tech that takes the hollywood route, it's pretty good.

It's very hard to make hacking fun and even harder to mix hacking into an action game without it being shit. So, it gets glossed over.

watch dogs 2 flopped, not one

>Blackflag
>amongst the best games in the last decade

Whoa, whoa, WHOA! Boat simulator 201X is good, but its not that good.

ACII, however, Id agree with that.

>we wux kangs
>yo dwag i hackd you with my cell
>i'm not a stereotype at all

>In November 2016, Ubisoft revealed that the game's pre-orders were disappointing for the company. Due to this, Ubisoft took a more conservative approach and reduced the sales projection for the second half of its fiscal year 2017. However, CEO Yves Guillemot is confident that the game would not be a commercial failure, and compared the game to Far Cry 3, a commercially successful game with low pre-order sales. He believed that reviews would have a great impact to the game sales due to consumers' "wait-and-see" approach.[61][62]
Watch Dogs 2 was the second best-selling retail video game in the UK in its week of release, according to Chart-Track, an eighty percent decrease from the sales of the original
Sure, it didn't meet the predicted pre-orderd sales, but to say it flopped, when taking into consideration the reviews, is going too far. Despite how much I would like for it to be the case, there are """""""""people""""""""" who want this garbage.

but but I never wear sandals

I haven't played the game but the LED mask on this one guy looks interesting. How would you control it IRL, though?

this

fuck niggers and nigger pushing agenda

No fuck off

Wrench a cute I want to drill his boypussy

Audino or Raspberry Pi

The MCU is the easy part. I meant how you'd make the user control it.

A smartwatch or cell phone

i'm actually thinking about getting this game while it's on sale. is it worth getting? i liked the first watch dogs.

You're just mad, because Watch Dogs 2 upholds progressive values and you're all just a bunch of frogposting Sup Forumssters.

Selecting the mask's "facial expression" on your watch, or worse yet, phone would be pretty inconvenient. You wouldn't be able to react to things others say in a timely manner.

a series of mouth-actuated switches

Have a set of sensors that can detect the various muscle tenseness at a select set of points. With some machine learning you could generate a model you could test the points against to automatically select the mask's expression.

A lot more work intensive than hitting a button on a screen, but works for the game's setting.

its pretty good actually, especially if you catch it on sale

Fake ass hacker detected

>what is a hot aisle