/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Patrician Edition

Previous thread irc.rizon.net #ptg

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU (embed)
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.
>E**** = exigomusic.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/195767780
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's not forget the Xanax unlimited freeleech token and invite fiasco, alright? Both sites have had their issues.

Fucking PTH shills are out in full force right now, trying to distract from the fact they only had a problem with Sarek once they fucked up and got on his podcast. Just shifting the subject away from their shitty opsec.

first for Nala's smelly feet

Speaking of distracting from the issue at hand. Pivot, pivot, pivot

i saw this coming a mile away. when is sarek going to figure out that he cant trust anyone. pth shills make me sick

post them

Paws*

That picture honestly gets me very hot f.am

Sarek may be a bad sysop but PTH can not be trusted.

All of sarek's problems are because of other people and he has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Reminder that Apollo is for people who couldn't cut it on WCD.

So to recap what's been going on:

>Zed & Sadistic from PTH knowingly joins Sarek for a public podcast called NoS Podcast discussing trackers, in which they brag about PTH security, claims to doesn't know anything about music and shit on APL
>Afterwards, rumour spreads about Sadistic's face being shown which turns out to be Tulpa's face
>Sadistic, being a member of PTH staff which naturally consists of closet homosexuals and underage l33t hacker, got scared and mad that his name is all over the net
>PTH banned sarek from PTH for no reason

How many (You)s do I have to collect to get a BIB invite?

Weird, a majority of the people I've met on APL were WCD members. And after the open signups it was a requirement. Most of the people who were watching for a WCD replacement were on WCD anyways, so fuck your hook shit.

>>PTH banned sarek from PTH for no reason
Yeah, no. He posted a PTH staff member's CV in the Nostream IRC. Keep parroting that he did nothing wrong, though.

one

yup

I think the best outcome for this is to kill sarek and sadistic and just be done with it.

They knew about that quite a while ago. They're just using that as an excuse now that people are dissing them for being on his podcast. If they cared then why were they on his podcast a good bit after it happened? You shills are desperate.

exactly that

I thought Sarek was incompetent, doxxing himself and failing miserably to run his own tracker. Why is he being banned all of a sudden a bad thing?

>You shills are desperate.
ironic

no he didnt

Danny pls, you ban is not about podcast.

You doxxed your staff when NoS went down lmao. People are still pissed about it.

Not ironic, fuck Sarek and fuck PTH for being stupid enough to be on his podcast then take it out on him to cover their own asses

>Pls your ban is not about podcast
>Friendly with Zed & Sadistic
>Banned after the podcast got out

Plllsss danny i'm not a shill plllsss believe me

What an inane thread.
Stop the soap opera drama.

he may have doxxed himself but he never failed running his own tracker. its bad because we all clearly saw how pth lied and sarek told the truth

this desu. also I'm still waiting for that one guy to ban themself.

If PTH is doing so well, then why does it need so many shills on /ptg/?

He doxed Emm because he thought ""she"" was the one who gave everyone sysop.

Demonotaku, I'm not sure I understand. Please explain it a bit more.

you are mad he doxxed someone and security is that sacred to you but you call him by his real name?

demonotaku isn't even a NoS shill, keep pivoting retard

So he still doesn't even know who did it? How is that possible?

what's NoS's excuse?

Emm is his friend he never doxxed emm. he doxed some guy like a month ago and people wont let it go they dont even have proof he doxxed him

"they dont even have proof he doxxed him" he said nervously.

yesss please stop talking about PTH staff incompetence and start discussing about these memes that you guys like so much

>demonotaku
>taxi to xanax memes
>curry APL memes

he never found out who did it and he never retaliated at anyone about it. in his podcast he said he doesnt care who did it but i dont believe him. i think he cares a lot

what are you freeleeching on emp now?

Fabricated.

No dox ever happend. Period. I would never betray my friends like that.

I can already tell you're retarded

Yep, it's been over a month and suddenly PTH staff cares? Ironic timing right after they do his podcast and get criticised for it. And they clearly didn't care when they were on his podcast. PTH staff are fucking children.

so is pth officially a sinking ship now?

It's okay Sarek you are always welcome at Apollo :)

you know nos doesnt have any people on ptg because they let everyone talk so much about them and never fight back

You're wrong.

Great proof friendo :^)

Of course not. No one outside of this thread gives a shit.

yeah they're sure not fighting back right now we've got a full thread full of "not fighting back" eh don't we jeez hehe

you're new as fuck

i hope they are. i wish people could delete their accounts and torrents and just go to APL or something. pth doesnt deserve to be the top site.

>you're new as fuck
I can already tell you're retarded

am i cute?

Sadistic why are you so mad friend? :^)

You're wrong.

Too white

i might be a non-interested party in this but if you doubt the autism of /ptg/ you're gonna have a bad time

If your name is maidenslayer then yes.

you can delete your account. message someone from the staff and ask that your account be disabled. post proof.

>cabal trackers
>deleting accounts
Pick one, if you delete an account all of the email/IP information is gone.

bunch of sexually frustrated nerds infighting again?

disable it and post proof, it's your next best bet. surely you're not going to just keep using this awful tracker are you? stop pussyfooting around and step up, nigga.

I wish I could delete my email from NoS desu.

What is the best case for Sarek here? Why is he stirring shit up in /ptg/? Does he think that every single person at PTH and APL are just going to move to his cult and live happily ever after?

Just for people to realize PTH staff are incompetent children trying to cover their own asses. He knows NoS is dead.

vimeo.com/195767780
someone edit this into PTH
Sadistic really fucked it this time

>PTH staff are trying to cover their asses

Aren't we all? Why is it a bad thing to cut him off before things get worse?

NOO TEH DOWN REEEEEEE

He has no case, he tried to dox a private tracker staff member. Literally trying to track someone participating in a criminal conspiracy. He's fucking done.

>Sadistic really fucked it this time
Yeah, the 5 anons on /ptg/ are triggered. How will PTH ever survive after this?

Who is sarek and why are you all shitting on him/her?

I cant wait for the next NOS podcast. i want to here what Martin Emm Sarek have to say about PTH betrayal

some epeen-hungry tracker staff who has made a slew of bad/dangerous decisions lately.

Probably racist because he is indian

any trackers in particular have this available? Download became corrupted after my hard drive came out

In a market consisting of thousands of people interested and are actively participating in private trackers, there is currently 1 (one) podcast dedicated to it. If Sarek played his hands right he can do more damage to PTH in the long term than PTH can to him desu.

Too bad Sarek is incompetent so he'll fail again, and PTH will make a podcast now stealing his idea again.

>Xvid
LOL, let me check TorrentDay.

Double LOL. It's there. 4 seeds.

PTH staff identified

if he is incompitent why is pth going to steal his idea. that is weak just like what they did to him

>vip access

h-hey user

>sarek's going to resign to being a little whiny bitch while PTH continues to be the go-to music tracker

wow PTH BTFO

if pth banned Sarek because they messed up by being on his podcast and then do a podcast of their own they are even more stupid shills

You fishing for invite? Post uTorrent stats in screenshot with this thread.

because sarek, your weakness is in your execution of things that you do, not your general idea. So if you're reading this shut NoS down and change it into a full blown podcast, recruit some sponsor, probably some VPS or seedbox provider, and try to make it as big as possible. Invite some seedbox expert, with things that interesting for normal tracker user. Discuss news about torrents and stuff.

You have 2 ways to go:
>make PTH as widely known to normies as possible, making authorities squarely focused on them
or
>keep exposing how PTH economy is fucked, just keep criticizing them weekly until the only thing they are known pretty much is incompetent staff. Don't make it all about you though.

all-time stats aren't available on the mac version

PTH staff trying to control the board while NOS doesnt even post. TBF they probably dont have the staff numbers to post anyway though. GO TEAM SAREK! i wish him the best

see
he'll probably do it too, he'll do anything for the fame

IRC server : irc.passtheheadphones.me
SSL Ports: 6697 or 7000
Unencrypted Port: 6667
/msg Drone enter #pth YOURUSERNAME YOURIRCKEY

go away zed

I would be surprised if sarek even read Sup Forums

uh what good does this do for me

lol i hate zed now but i want to fuck nala

Fuck off.

wtf i hate nala now