What is the best laptop ever and why is the slim, stylish, and super affordable Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 inch...

What is the best laptop ever and why is the slim, stylish, and super affordable Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 inch, with a 6th generation Intel i5 processor (2.7 GHz), 8 GB of DDR4 RAM, a 256 GB SSD, all for the amazing price of $750. Macbook can't even compare.

New i7 model with 4G LTE out too, fellow chink shill.

Enjoy inflated scalper price and no CE label lmao

Herro

>What is the best laptop ever and why is the slim, stylish, and super affordable Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 inch, with a 6th generation Intel i5 processor (2.7 GHz), 8 GB of DDR4 RAM, a 256 GB SSD, all for the amazing price of $750. Macbook can't even compare.
>why is the slim, stylish, and super affordable Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 inch, with a 6th generation Intel i5 processor (2.7 GHz), 8 GB of DDR4 RAM, a 256 GB SSD, all for the amazing price of $750.
I don't know, why don't you go ask their marketing team why it costs that much.
Learn to grammar faggot.

i think 12.5 inch is better than 13.3 inch if people who cant play games like GTA.
there is no feeling performance differences when surf the net.

>postulating an initial open ended question then changing the question to one that seeks validation for your own opinionated answer to the initial question disregarding that the initial question is open ended and has no definitive correct answer

>being too poor to just buy a fucking macbook pro
enjoy your lead based chink shit. i cant imagine what poverty is like.

My t430 cost me $120, that's "super affordable"

>Not 40% off on gearbest yet

WTFFF

how does linux wrong on it

What do I do with this? Do I refund it?

>chink shit
>have to buy it online

How's Linux on it?

I told you already. Refund it and buy an etch-a-sketch.

>not intoing 4chins rethoricals

>750
Seems overpriced for those specs.

>timi
Jokes aside, the device is top notch for the price. My coworker has one and is happier with then with his 2013 MBP. The chassis is tougher than applels shit!

>Macbook can't even compare.
Yeah, even Macbooks aren't as good as chinkshit when it comes to weaponization; nothing blows up better than something straight outta shenzen.

wew 600€ laptop that has the same build quality than Apple
The next decade will be a masacre

I wanna try that touchpad

not realizing an obvious shitpost

I'd rather buy the ThinkPad X62 mod.

>nothing blows up better than something straight outta shenzen.
Like, all Apple products?

Does it run windows 10

Oh....

No thanks.

>t. mactoddler

The moment you use a competitor's product in your advertising you are ceding the high ground to him. You're admitting that his product is the one that yours should be judged by.