What's the point of switching to Linux if you're gonna install DRM and anti-cheat software...

What's the point of switching to Linux if you're gonna install DRM and anti-cheat software? They're no better than the Windows spyware and in some cases more invasive.

Then don't install Linux. I didn't.

Because you're still running them on something that isn't Windows and is therefore superior.

>directx vs. opengl performance
>wine
>superior

lmao

GNU/Linux*

That's fucked. At least it's some shitty weeb garbage.

GNU/Linux*

There are games that run faster on Wine, believe it or not.

But user, I didn't. That's what my Windows partition is for, while all my work and browsing happens on Linux. That way I can enjoy the botnet's advantages without actually giving it any important personal data. It just knows what gaymes I play.

Such as?

I don't use Linux because of freedoms, I use it because it's free and the customization appeals to my autism.

Every DirectX 9 game.

Vulkan runs great on Linux. Too bad no one uses Vulkan.

What's the point of having a DRM? Only legit buyers are bothered by it.

Control

Actually quite a few Denuvo games are still not cracked.

Denuvo is copy protection, not DRM isn't it ?

Doom

punkbuster, nexon's bullshit, and so on... all anti-cheat shit can do the same things... it's just as insane to allow that shit to be installed just to play a stupid video game, unless you're running it in a VM with nothing else on it or something

Copy protection is DRM.

I got 2 Linux partitions, one for the botnet stuff

Fuck off, retard.

even some directx games run faster in wine than in windows

VAC isn't active on Linux

Bullshit. Source?

Source works.

Linux User != Freetard

Why people can't grow up and stop wasting time on vidya?

>What's the point of switching to Linux if you're gonna install DRM and anti-cheat software?

The people doing this are just cheap-asses that want a free Windows and think they are "good at computers" because their mommy told them so. They don't really care about freedom, they just want free.

>cheap-asses that want a free Windows
Then they would pirate it (like the rest of the planet), not use Linux

>even some directx games run faster in wine than in windows

Have you looked at the games whilst they are benchmarked? Even "native steam games" have gimped graphics that don't work properly, it's not exactly hard to run faster then things like dynamix shadows don't work and vegetation looks like fucked up oil paintings.

>Then they would pirate it
Have you ever browsed reddit or Linux forums? These people are too scared and paranoid to pirate anything.

retard

u gonna share your sweet cheat source code?

>GoG games don't need some shitty client to run
>a lot of games don't have a linux version even if it's available on steam
T-thanks CD Projekt

is a very mean word...there i finnished your retarted sentence for you.

The Linux version of games often have no or less intrusive DRM.

You can find plenty of explanations about why people ditched win10.

and a lot of denuvo games are either cracked or bypassed.