AMD RYZEN CONFIRMED DOA - 5GHz just 1-core with huge air cooler

cpchardware.com/cpc-hardware-n31-precisions-elucubrations/
Botnet Translate:
>In spite of everything, we know with almost certainty that the CPU that we used for the tests actually came close to the 5 GHz with an (huge) air-dissipator.
>One core, however, was active; The Motherboard VRMs seemed at that time too unstable to test with all of the cores.
Their only potential saving grace:
>Other Ryzen ES are currently in the hands of overclockers
>a demonstration of overclocking could occur at the CES if good results are achieved.

Say it with me.
D O A

>An Engineering sample was litteraly dead on arrival
>Experimental firmware on a new mobo with a new socket was DOA

I wondered where those slides came from. I'd seen them earlier this week. In what fucking universe would I ever trust a spanish person with CPU benchmarks?

Fucking kill yourself, jewtel shill. You won't get any money from HQ if no one advocates the thread.

/thread

>a spanish person
They're French you dumbfuck.

>The Motherboard VRMs seemed at that time too unstable to test with all of the cores.
Oh yeah, this is Zen's fault.

Oh, my mistake.

So, worse still?

If the motherboards are a pile of shit, Zen is a pile of DOA shit by association. There is no Zen without a motherboard.

CPC is a good source.
Not surprising to see a unstable 5 GHz CPU.

I see the pathetic Sup Forums fanboy is at it again

Oh, it's Intel damage control again.

Last i heard Zen was effectively a SOC, the motherboard simply provides the ports. Which will probably make them pretty cheap to manufacture.

>I ever trust a spanish
>confusing French with Spanish

Murica, go back to high school.

Man, you're really grasping at straws, this was tested on a debug motherboard.
Just looking at the mobo picture should tell you there's clearly a lack of any decent power delivery on there, as it's a fucking validation board.

>huge cooler

all I see is tiny piece of aluminium on the photo

Zen is shit and can't OC at all, just admit it.

>Impotent Intel fanboy rage

you would rather trust an amerilard? lawl

This means Zen can handle the high clocks as far as stability goes.

That picture is from an Athlon 64 in 2003. They put it there because they released it blurred at the time, so AMD wouldn't have been able to tell where they got it.

:^)

This.

>Jumping to conclusions before the product is even available for consumers

Now I remember why I stopped visiting this shit hole.

Can't you guys just wait until it's released to jump into conclusions?

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

>snail eaters are better than spics

>amd_share_price_quintupling_2016.jpg

>Intell shills still shitposting about an engineering sample

finally

OP isn't jumping to conclusions, hes shitposting.

>The Motherboard VRMs seemed at that time too unstable to test with all of the cores.
WEW, A TEST MOTHERBOARD ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR CRAZY OVERCLOCKING, CALL THE COPS, ZEN IS DEAD.

>Sup Forums still hasn't learned anything after 5 years of disappointments.

WEW

Sandy vagina is all you ever need.

DELET

5ghz on a single core isn't a bad result, OTOH i seriously doubt zen will get anywhere near 5ghz with both CCXs fully enabled with SMT and all the others bells and whistles. most likely it will top out around 4-4.2ghz with the 6c and 4c parts clocking slightly higher.