Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with INDIANS?

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with INDIANS?

Every time I go on the catalog and ctrl+f "PAJEET" there's always at least one thread with that. Jesus.

Because it's Sup Forums's version of Sup Forums's jews.

I love brown chicks.

They are subhuman.
Everybody is joking on them and there are many retards in /g, therefore, if you see some stupid post - there is a huge probability it's been left by some fucking retarded shiskin.
Pajeets are dirty, stupid, they stink and the worst thing is some of them program Java.
Population of India + many other shitskin countries is more than ~2bil, even if only 10% of them have PC and internet it's more than 200 mil creatures who can shitpost here.

I think you need to ask yourself that. Just hide the thread you autistic dumb fuck.

Because they know more skills than us and take our jobs

The vast majority of people on Sup Forums arent pajeets, trust me.

Pajeets write in a very distinct way that is very noticeable, basically they make a lot of short sentences to try to hide their poor english grammar and they randomly capitalize words. I browse reddit sometimes (pls no bully) and when I see someone write like that I look up their post history and they're indian every time. Sup Forums doesn't look like that at all.

They may be around 2 billions but I bet over half of them don't have access to the internet. Most of the ones that do probably only use it to communicate with relatives and shit and maybe facebook. Indians that use Sup Forums/g are a demographic that knows english and uses the internet a lot so I bet they're not that stupid or backwards.

t. rajesh

Maybe not all but most of the indians taking jobs are just CHEAP TRASH.

Indians are taking over the tech jobs. Sup Forums is tech board.

Therefore, if you're a neet with no job but have interest in tech, you'll blame pajeets for your own failure to get a job.

Indians aren't taking over shit. Governments are preventing them by force from working in the US or Europe to artificially keep the demand for local engineers high, simple as that.

And they're so useless that I bet they wouldn't be a problem even with no immigration restrictions.

that's a good observation about their grammar I felt it, but couldn't formulate and put together.

Have you worked with them?
Try it and then come back.

its your lack of social skills, not technical skills that prevents you from getting a job kiddo. but i guess all the time you spend acting like a faggot on Sup Forums will pay off sooner or later!

If you haven't noticed how they ruin everything with their scripted ms-shilling and desi power-cartel of internet faggotry, then you must be very new to 'le innernetz

i work with russians if it matters

in europe we tend to outsource to russia instead of india for some reason

In my company almost all DevOps are Pajeets. They have names like Rohit, Mitat, Arynkartikejan, Nikhil, Vidjay and etc.
Fuck, they are so fuckng retarded, I fucking hate them.
Every fucking time when I need to work with some product builds I need to write an email to them with instructions what and how they need to do smth special, because they know only common and trivial operations. They are cheap af, that's why everything is outsourced.
Working with Russians/Ukrainians/Belarussians/Poles is much-much better. If you fuckibg outsource something it's better to hire a cheap slav than some fucking Rajesh.

Because a lot of Sup Forums is pseudo intellectuals who ae blown they lost menial code monkey jobs to Visa workers and outsourcing. In reality, anyone who is truly vital doesn't get replaced. The company isn't bringing Indians on board to run the show or make valuable design choices. They're being brought on so they don't have to pay someone 80k a year with health benefits to write a liked list like a dumb highschooler.
People who applied themselves and didn't bullshit their way into a job aren't facing these problems.

t. annoying designer with no technical skills whatsoever

i know your kind m8

yep i hear indians are terrible, but i work with russians and they dont give a shit about doing a good job at all, their skill set consists of smooth talking to people in charge and get work "done" as fast and shitty as they can

If you have skills you get elevated beyond code monkey status, user. It's not the company's job to pay a lot of money to keep people like you on to endlessly write basic code according to the instructions given to you at a scrum meeting. It'd be different if you or anyone complaining about this were giving useful insight or offering new ways to attack the problem, but anyone who is just building what they are told to be built and nothing more is replaceable.

I started off as a code monkey myself. I climbed the ranks by offering solutions, not waiting for them and being told how to implement them. I watched my old coworkers get replaced because of the reasons I stated. And ultimately, it was their own fault. A business is a business, not a charity.

it's strange, cuz my experience is different.
I work with belarussians, some parts of development are on their side and they are really good programmers unlike Pajeets, some of them are very very good, I was impressed.

maybe some of them are good idk

their technical skills are nice i can confirm that, the thing is, they dont really care about doing a good job in my experience.

>It'd be different if you or anyone complaining about this were giving useful insight or offering new ways to attack the problem

im in my first job out of college and told to work like this a lot, and every developer is expected to

basically what i get from your post is you're a shitty developer that thinks it's a menial job you're supposed to get elevated from, and you're now in charge of developers and probably making the good ones leave, and also getting ripped off by indians. enjoy

Look man, it's good and all that you're doing as you're told on your first job, but just make sure you don't get caught up in the loop of only thinking about what you're told to think about, and only having a solution to a problem because your boss gave you the answer. You want to make yourself more vital to the company in the long term than what they originally thought when they hired you. If you want to dismiss what I'm telling you, by all means go ahead, but don't complain if you find yourself getting replaced when they find someone willing to do basic solution implementation at a fraction of the cost.

But beyond that,
>all that projecting
Wew lad

dont get me wrong i appreciate your advice, didnt actually mean to be offensive

i meant im told to think like you said, ie giving insight and making choices. in fact my company is in the process of moving development abroad because most developers left and they cant find replacements, and i had to adapt (less than a year in) into a position of being kind of in charge of how some things are done even if I cant make the important choices, and i think thats what prevented me from getting fired

You have gone mad. Ukrainians and Russians are also bad. I so fucking hate looking over their work.

>company where friend work at start to hire pajeetians overseas
>really hard to contact and communicate with
>long email response time
>ALWAYS misunderstand their request
>somehow never read their business request documents
>took a really damn long time for them to finish their job
>the result is a broken mess of garbled bullshits packaged into a single repo without branching, PR, or anything like that
>the commit messages are something like "update", "small update", etc, or in hindi shits
>his team has to fix the untangled spaghetti mess in a limited amount of time
>laugh at his life

>Sup Forums always tries to signal how they're so much better than Sup Forums and how multicultural, tolerant and hate free they are
>But when it comes to indians they're just like Sup Forums in the end

Really makes you reconsider stuff

this tbqh senpai

Neo-Sup Forums is one half Sup Forums refugees though

First post best post.

sounds like the shittiest company ever because they not only hire pajeets but also promotes shitty code by pushing the local devs to do the work fast

>Governments are preventing them by force from working in the US or Europe to artificially keep the demand for local engineers high
[US Citation Needed]

this

From my perspective (embedded dev for big telecom company), working with germans, poles and norwegians if nothing but a pure pleasure. on the other hand, indian and chinese, so called "engineers", are fucking worst.

How to spot the newest batch of newfags drawn by the November Election: it's the most pathetic batch so far; they use exclamation points. Even the newest of the new prior to them know that (!) is never used on the internet.

If you adapt their culture to what skills are required for technology work, it is a very good match. I'ts probably some hate that doesn't make any sense or not wanting to admit or be associated with.

Keep deluding yourself, stormcuck. There are two kinds of people.

You are from the NEET part.

I don't give a fuck about nationalities, I'm not a racist americunt and honestly don't give a shit about the whole "black vs white" meme they been fueling for the past 400 years but I recently had to check something on a forum and the thread I was interested on was 150+ pages and I fucking swear on my life 140 pages are pajeets making the same shit question over and over in poor googletranslated-english fashion because they can't read the first post with the info.
In fact fior a second I was thinking about making an account, go to the thread, quote as much fucktards as I could and tell them go fuck themselves.
They are worst than your regular normie asshat.

what if you're texting a qt girl who uses them

>the internet
get out

Maybe because they actually work with hindu nothins instead of just basing their worldview on memes.

Sup Forums wouldn't be a problem if they didn't have retarded stereotypes and myths about everyone they dislike, but actually based their beliefs on something more concrete than emotions.

i meant IM clients too

I think you might be taking both boards too seriously.

There are a lot of Indians on this board. Most of them are probably born in USA/UK though.

hello i am look for cute programmer boys
(am bear)

Then you have effectively dated their arrival on the internet, and maybe their age.
>qt girl
Then you must cease communications lest you be arrested for being a dirty pedo - excuse me - hebephile.
I don't know when unwritten rule of CAPS for (!) was forgotten but it must be fairly recent.

Then you are new regardless of your usage of '!' or unironic emoticons.

Кypвa eбaть чтo этo зa язык? Бoлгapcкий?

for real? do you not know that indians can't freely get jobs in the united states and move to live and work there? ever heard of h1b?

That is not "by force."
>indians can't freely get jobs in the united states and move to live and work there
Yes that is called immigration law
>ever heard of h1b
Yes, it is a class of visa granted to foreign skilled workers at the behest of a local entity. It is applicable to all foreign workers. To say that Indians are being "prevented by force" from employment here is erroneous.
H1-b visas require that entities asking for it prove that the skilled labor they are looking for is not readily available locally at the salary point they want. This is part of the reason for the proposed reform saying that companies who bring in foreign workers must pay those pajeets the same amount of dollarydoos a local hire would demand.
tl;dr checkurselfb4urekurself

>being on stackoverflow
>ask a question
>at least 4 indians answer
>literally everytime

the worst part is when they give bad advice

think about it man, most indians are terrible but the ones that may be good cant get jobs in first world countries because of the immigration law and the consequences of breaking it. thats literally by force

im ok with it but thats just how it is. what i make as a developer is not my true market value, its artificially increased by the government by forcefully keeping some potential candidates out of the pool

This tbqh. If I never have to look at another Pajeet's code for the rest of my life it will be too soon.

And the stench...I would starve to death before eating their food.

sorry i didnt read your whole post before responding

a minimum salary for pajeets is fair and great because it prevents them from working for dirt cheap, but the fact is, it actually is a restriction on the free market by force

and there's also a max amount of h1bs per year which means some indians no matter how skilled and even if a company is willing to pay them 200k a year can be prevented by force from taking the offer

Hating Indians(Countrymen) is not racist, overall their culture and education level are trash.

I've worked with Indians born in America and they work hard because the culture here says to.

do you even tried seen a video tutorial? fucking pajeets they sounds anoying as fuck

so you're a pajeet and a traitor? ok

>In reality, anyone who is truly vital doesn't get replaced.
>confirmed for never dealing with reality

Any where management is not tech you are at risk of being replaced. The industry wide problem is that to recognize solid code you have to be a good coder. To anyone else code is Egyptian hieroglyphics. When all code looks the same management sees developers as interchangeable cogs, which makes the budget decision to hire Rajeesh and the Street Shitters an easy one.

God, even when management should know better they will often hire Pajeet. It's instant reward on the budget vs. long term risk of a shitty code base. Keep in mind that absent a severe series of bugs or security failures, "shitty code base" often goes unrecognized by users, so the risk isn't as great as you might think. But it is real. (I personally know a small company that spent high 6 figures to port a VB6 commercial app to VB.NET. Pajeet shit the street and the project they got back wouldn't even compile. No way to sue them, so it was just money lost.)

Just imagine how many construction failures there would be if there was no government oversight of architecture or civil engineering, and no civil liability. And it would still be better than software engineering because a building or freeway collapse would at least be memorable enough to remove that particular team from the labor pool.

I've come to realize that while I love software engineering, I HATE the IT industry for a number of reasons. Some could be fixed. But the lack of a reliable method to evaluate code quality, and therefore coder status/worth, is something that may be insurmountable.

I honestly wish I had kept coding as a hobby and way to make side money through shareware, but gone into a different field.

I'm White, And how is supporting US citizen labor treachery?

inb4 Sup Forums argument that only white people are good REEEE MUH WHITE NATIONALISM

You're a pajeet I can tell by the way you write. Maybe mixed or something and that's why you claim to be white, who knows.

You were born in a first world country due to the efforts of your parents or grandparents that moved, and now you hate your brothers that are still struggling in India, no comments.

You're right that their culture and education are garbage but it's not like that's their fault.

>Sup Forums.org/g/pajeet
>literally only this thread

fuck off Raj

>Rajeesh and the Street Shitters
sounds like a band name haha

well, what i said is still true then :^)

Dude, this description fits Microsoft to a t. It did 10 years ago, and I have some short but direct experience from that time period to know.

It could be used to describe an increasing number of departments/teams at Apple today.

I've done work for ONE company that was pajeet-proof. Small business where the business owner wasn't a great programmer, but was just good enough to know he never wanted pajeet.

Shitty programmers afraid of thirdworlders doing their job better than local lazy faggots.

This

This too

>muh free market!

Found the lolbertarian.

t. rajesh, who graduated in university of rakhsihaedbifhakh by cheating on every exam and self reportedly knows java, android and php

Nope.

ok but thats just how it is

i didnt say i want it to change, just that its a fact that we're sheltered from indians, even if they most of them suck at coding too

i say you're 2nd generation, mixed twice with whites, ie 1/4th pajeet

did i hit the nail on the head?

lmao nice color correction raj

I have an absolutely minuscule amount of Native American in me(Like 1/16th), but no pajeet.

welp if someone so bad still manages to steal your job, then it's time to step up your game senpai.

>You're right that their culture and education are garbage but it's not like that's their fault.

Yes it is. Their government pushes this shit when their country desperately needs the people who are leaving. India needs plumbers, construction workers, teachers, doctors. They don't need people leaving on H1B visas, nor do they need Microsoft call centers.

One thing Republicans...even Trump...utterly fail at is pointing out how "tolerant" labor and immigration polices harm other countries. The U.S. enables Mexico to ignore its poor. The U.S. enables the brightest Indians to flee India and ignore their countrymen in abject poverty. How the fuck can you build basic infrastructure when everyone with an education is helping Microsoft skirt US labor laws? Who does that benefit except a few rich guys at Microsoft?

>free market actually selects the best candidate for the job

hell yeah dude

Not him, but two things:

1 - NOT THEIR PROBLEM.
2 - People who migrate to the US usually send money back home to help their parents. Which means it's a direct money injection in their starved economy.

>i'm so good yet i can't find a job. First it was girls not appreciating a gentleman like me, and now it's the companies don't knowing what's best for them!
>t. (You).

this

it goes without saying that the indians working in silicon valley dont give two shits about india. they decided they are better than that and left. and the ones that know what they are doing and arent cheap actually have my respect

Instead of listing nearly every Slav country you could have just said Slavs.

this. they're split in several countries but at the end of the day it's just an extension of russia

DELETE THIS
No one in the thread is complaining about based Poland! Unlike Russia which is a horrible country.
Reminder that you should try some pierogi and bigos

>1 - NOT THEIR PROBLEM.
Not whose problem? The rich fucks in the valley who don't even pay their taxes? Maybe not. But it is everyone else's problem so don't be surprised when everyone else votes in a nationalist who promises to fix the problem.

>2 - People who migrate to the US usually send money back home to help their parents. Which means it's a direct money injection in their starved economy.
Infrastructure is infinitely more valuable. They should stay.

What he's saying is, it's not those indians problem. They don't have to stay if they don't want to. In fact I would leave too. Fuck India.

>search hit bottom, continuing at top

>thats literally by force
"By force" =/= "by law"
By force has no basis outside of the force itself.

*tips fedora*

not right now:

nice meme