What's the greatest hack you've ever pulled?

What's the greatest hack you've ever pulled?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Vag4N7Gi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some guy forgot to password encrypt his .ssh/id_rsa key on a server I had root access to, so I used that key to ssh onto his workstation and forward X and kill firefox and restart it with an active session to his online bank account and an active facebook login. Transferred a small amount of money from him to my own bank account, just to be a dick, and face raped him just to throw him off.

Injecting packages in ur mum

How much money?

Oh, and I also added a cronjob that would find the most recently edited C files and pick one at random and then find a block of code and match indentation level and add a random comment.

This is the script: pastebin.com/Vag4N7Gi

500 NOK

hacking the US elections and make it seem the work of russians

>transfering money to your own account
retard

He never found out so what do I care.

pff.. ill never tell

Also, it had to be my account, or an account at the same bank, otherwise it would require second-tier authentication which I obviously didn't have.

>worm myself into nukenets
>whois everybody on there
>whois all of them on efnet, other irc servers without vhosts
>nmap their ip addresses
>get into various group ircds, boxes, ftps, other servers

also:
>login to seedbox of a torrent-damage uploader, password was simple as shit
>literal .txts of usernames/passwords of other uploaders, seedboxes in his home directory
>pay2leech glftpd site hosted on one of the servers
Those were the days.

infected government computers with my botnet via flash drive

found an exploit of a russian file host with a friend and used it to download files on high speed which normally requires you to buy an account.

>Incest

Now my son is my nefew is also my brother.

I installed gentoo

I managed to pick up a piece of food using three sticks converging on it from three different directions, and put it in my mouth.

kek

NICE TRY NASA

I phoned Elton John and pretended to be Vladimir Putin.

broke into Tab's websight using some php sploits to get a shell then found his password in a wordpress config

I penetrated your mom

retard giving me sudo rights for vi

sudo vi
:!/bin/bash

In the dark old days (2004) I used the VNC Bypass Authentiction (I must of scanned the internet and my ISP and the po-lice did nothing, I mean I was researching IP blocks in my country (for money) and scanning them, then moved on to nearby countries) bug against some guys Mandrake box in Italy that was acting as a seed box. Seized root by the fact he kept his root password on the desktop. I ended up using that box as the first chain of a load of proxies (ssh tunnel -> socks) when performing further forays in to other peoples security.

Whilst doing that VNC thing I remember once I connected in to this kids PC (At the time I only knew of the IP and whether it was vulnerable) and he or she was using it and noticed. They loaded up notepad and politely asked me not to hack their PC. I typed OK and disconnected.

Took control of my school's Windows 2000 Domain server and created a fake account with similar(ish) names to people in my school and did all my browsing that would of got me in trouble.

2007 - Cracked my neighbours WEP (I know, shite) network and experimented with ARP poisoning.

2011 at university, I had friends borrowing my WiFi and they took the piss by connecting their xbox and playing CODMW2 and it was lagging my internet connection. So I did some ARP spoofing again and seized his facebook log in token and made ninja edits to his account which still persist to this day.

noice, context?

we messed with a Sup Forumsuy that let Sup Forums play nethack on his rig in a similar way - he had the user's shell be nethack but you can execute commands from inside nethack so Sup Forums got a shell and did some inane things like forkbombs or whatever

I got and survived in every big private tracker with my neighbor's internet

Not really a hack but I did find a security permissions issue on a local IT services company that had a FileZilla server running. Here is my story
>have a Cisco asa 5505
>Cisco wants renewal license $250/yr
>fuck this
>google search for Cisco images
>run into some IT services site
>download the file I need but find more
>find client information and logins
>use VM, connect VPN and proxy
>download random large .zip file
>extract it
>all of their client's information
>network diagrams, VPNs, and MSPs >how far does this rabbit hole go
>remote into Windows 2012 server
>find FileZilla server setup incorrectly
>get idea to ask for bitcoin and fix issue
>use Tor, create false identity, email
>sent anonymous email about the issue >been about a week without a reply
>noticed FTP has been fixed
>no bitcoins were delivered
>im fucking pissed off
>decide to blackmail them
>tell them to pay $30k in bitcoin or I'm dumping everything
>they threatened to report my IP
>tell them they have 24 hours
>within 6 hours, I got $30k bitcoins
>mixed the bitcoins through 3 wallets
>bitcoin prices change and end up with almost double
>cash out 3 years later almost $75k
>never got caught
>lied to wife about my job and bonuses

Carrying on I remember this shits 'n' gigs thing I did in 2004. Was on some skiddy forum and someone shared the login details of this site that had been skiddyfied. Noticed the personal details of an IRCOP in the database and a plaintext password. Ghosted him and then Zlined him for fun. ( I wasn't even pubescent then) He got me back by pulling the IRC logs on his server and proceeded to get his botnet to DDOS me. It was a strong one too (not Mirai strong but for the time) The ethernet port with the computer with the open port he was doing the mass SYN flood to never worked again and had to convice my parents to get a new router without explaining what happen.

Also I terrorised this isreali kid cause he posted his mobile number on the channel.

I outed a bunch of CIA niggers trying to bait people into admitting crimes on a chinese cartoon website

I once hacked into the FBI and found informations about UFOs but I was so high that I forgot to take screenshots

The direction is the same

I really want to touch her boobies

I'm too pleb to be able to legitimately hack things, but I have done some things here and there when I have needed to.

First time was when my university (fucking CSU system) mandates literally every student to watch these anti-rape videos every time some stupid ass frat diddles a drunk girl.
I scoured the client-side javascript and found the function used to verify that the video was watched, and just executed it for every video.

One of these days I'm going to have to buy the guy who programmed it a beer because he made it so fucking easy to cheat. It could have been so much harder.

The second time was when I was applying for a job that used an automated first-stage interviewing process. The survey was glitched (stupid fucking front-end web devs) because it was asking me to answer some questions that may or may not have been there (IBM didn't add any). Only, because there were no questions, the code that verified the questions had valid answers wound up in an error state.

Once again I scoured the javascript and found the code to continue to the next page, and executed it. I couldn't believe some of the shit I was reading. It was surreal.
like, this was in production code
if(f()) { return true; } else { return false; }